Meeting the young men

Living with us for.......7 months?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

"Sweetie these six young handsome boys will be living with us for 7 months"you mom says "waeyo?"you ask "because their parents are our best friends so...yeah ok?"she said "nee but only if rin ayame nanami hweyon and star can sleep over?"you ask eating a dumpling, she smiles and nods "yay well where gonna go in the game room"you say smiling going "but i wanna do kareoke~"whined rin "after~"you say mocking her "can the boys come along?"a women asked "sure"you say they go to you "KAJA!"you say going to the game room,you all settle in they sit down,you girls sit down infront of them "names?"rin asked "im zelo~~"a boy with blue hair says "im yongguk"says a guy with a deep voice with brown ish hair "im himchan"a guy with black hair says "im youngjae"a guy with blonde hair says "im jongup"a guy with brown hair says "im jung daehyun"says a guy with beautiful blondish brown hair you all smile and introduce your selves "soo does anyone like zombies?"rei asked "i do"says daehyun "black ops?"you asked again  "yeah why?"he asked smiling "wanna play?"you ask smirking,he accepts and goes next to you and plays,both your eyes glued to the TV playing.