when luhan is sensitive to sehun's tickling

Brothers Without Borders

“Hey, what’s with the tension?”, he asked as soon as he encounters the sight he has in front of him.

 

Sehun and the parents immediately acted as nothing was happening. Instead of telling him the truth, Father just lied to him by saying that he was surprised of Mother’s sudden burping. “It was so loud”, Father sighed and shook his head. Luhan believed his words and continue his breakfast.

 

Luhan was reading a book while Sehun was working out, doing his push-ups and stuffs. Luhan was quietly peeking at Sehun whenever he had the chance. The sight that he has in front of him right now is so alluring. Even though he knows Sehun is his twin brother but the thought that he was very y is very undeniable. “What?”

 

Luhan was caught peeking. He quickly covers his face with the book he was ‘reading’ and mumbles a loud “Nothing!”.

 

“Yeah right nothing. What are you reading?”, Sehun asked.

 

Luhan was not going to lift up the book from his face. How could he let Sehun sees his reddening cheeks underneath this book? The sudden abrupt light approached Luhan’s eyes and he slowly squint them open. He was hoping that Sehun is not staring at him. Luck is not on his side though, Sehun was really holding the book he was ‘reading’ a while ago and staring at him. Luhan is now gaping at Sehun.

 

“Tell me. Why are you even reading this?”, Sehun asked.

 

“What? Why? Of course I read it. I like it. Give it back to me”, Luhan got up from the bed and reached for his book when Sehun suddenly raised it up higher.

 

“This? You are reading this book upside down, you silly”, Sehun snickered and raised the book higher.

 

Luhan took a quick glance at the book Sehun was holding and gave up. He was totally embarrassed. He faced downwards and played with his nervous thumbs. Thoughts of answering to every question that Sehun is going to ask him is playing around his mind. He knew Sehun will ask him so many questions on why he was reading the book upside down. Some of his questions are going to be complicated, Luhan knew it. But the answer that he wanted was always simple. Luhan shook his head and pulled his ears, frustrated.

 

“Come on now, Luhan. Don’t be such a jelly pout kiddo”, Sehun .

 

Luhan gave him no answers and kept his head down. Why would I answer you? Can’t you see and feel of how I would feel right now? Act like my twin brother, you idiot.

 

Sehun is always being stubborn as hard as he could be but when it comes to Luhan, he could not do anything. Luhan always win in between them. The sight of seeing his older twin pouting and sulking is so not a good sign. Sehun sighed and took a sit beside Luhan. He handed over the book to Luhan and nudged him on the waist. Luhan was always a sensitive boy.

 

Luhan is sensitive inside-out, emotionally, physically and his response to stimuli is very good that Sehun once thought that his twin brother was a ninja because he could hear footsteps that were 2 meters away from them. 

 

Luhan pushed away Sehun’s hands and brought his legs up on the bed and went inside the blanket, curling his figure, rolling the blanket like a caterpillar. Same old Luhan. Sehun chuckled.

 

“Come on, Lu. I was just teasing okay. Take it or I’ll throw it away”, Sehun rolled his eyes and wiggled the book in his hand. He took a moment to take a look at the book’s hardcover because it felt very good to hold it. It was kind of slimy for him. The hardcover says ‘Bounded in Bounds’ by James White. Sehun found it interesting and was about to flick it open when suddenly Luhan kicked him off the bed.

 

“Hey! What was that for?”, Sehun screamed as he fall hard on the carpeted tiles. He rubbed his aching as it hits directly on the carpet which is not so soft or not soft enough for his to endure. He was still holding the book. This is getting sick. Sehun sighed again. He stood up and started counting from 10 until 1, warning Luhan that he would really throw the book away if he won’t get out from the blanket and get the book from him.

 

“…2…1 and a half…”

 

Luhan immediately went out from the blanket and jumped towards Sehun, taking the book from his hands.

 

“Got you”, Sehun quickly grabbed Luhan on the neck and dragged him on the bed. Luhan was surprised at the sudden attack. He was suffocating. Sehun has the techniques to ‘wrestle’ people as he learns Judo since he was 9. Damn you, Judo.

 

“Let me go! I can’t b-breath…”, Luhan gasped for air when he continuously hit and punch Sehun on his chest. Sehun pulled him closer and tightened the hold he had on Luhan’s neck. Sehun’s husky voice suddenly came beside Luhan’s left ear. It was almost like wind breezing through his ears. Sehun was whispering.

 

“Tell me you’re sorry”, he whispered.

 

Luhan refused to say sorry and so he got the consequences when Sehun tightens more his hold on Luhan’s neck and tickled him on the waist, with his other arm still around Luhan’s neck.

 

Luhan’s response to stimuli is a big no-no.

 

“Ah! O-okay…I’m sorry!”, Luhan yelped desperately. He could not hold this any longer. No more tickling, please. He wanted to spit out the words to Sehun but he just couldn’t otherwise Sehun would thought of him as a spoiled and very unmanly guy. Sehun did not know the meaning of giving up when he still wanted to hear another apology from Luhan, for the second time.

 

“Come again?”, Sehun raised one of his eyebrows.

 

“I am sorry, okay! Stop tickling m-me…Ah!”, Luhan shouted and his hands were everywhere on Sehun, trying to push him away.  A sudden pecked from Sehun brought Luhan’s hands to halt and his body was half paralyzed when Sehun’s lips was on his cheek.

 

“Here you go”, Sehun nudged the book on Luhan’s waist and Luhan was back to reality.

 

“Go away from me, smelly meanie”, Luhan snatched the book from Sehun and gave the latter a sharp glare.

 

Luhan was suddenly dragged at the upper part of the bed when Sehun pulled his arms. Luhan’s eyeballs went extra wide at the sudden touch of his back and Sehun’s chest. He held his breath nervously. Sehun had his arms around the older twin and his face was very near to Luhan, which causes Luhan to feel very nervous and curious. His heartbeat was beating very loudly right now.

 

“W-what are you doing?”, Luhan stammered and kept his head straight. He was telling himself not to turned back and catch a glimpse of Sehun’s sweaty face and his sparkling eyes because he didn’t know what would happen if he did.

 

“What did you just call me?”, he asked Luhan sarcastically.

 

Luhan snickered and answered him, “Smelly meanie, meanie”.

 

“Call me smelly meanie again and I’ll squished you to death”, Sehun went his way towards Luhan’s neck and breathed against his neck. The sudden breath that swished Luhan’s neck away was really unexpected and sensual, Luhan thought. Luhan had to agree on Sehun’s words and he nodded his head hesitantly.

 

“You don’t look sincere enough. Look at me”, Sehun instructed Luhan. Luhan didn’t move an inch from his current spot on Sehun’s arms. Sehun pulled him closer and hold him tighter. He took a hold of Luhan’s jaw and forced it to face him.

 

“Do you get me or not, Hannie?”, Sehun asked Luhan sarcastically again.

 

“Yes, yes. Okay”, Luhan quickly nods and shifts away his gaze.

 

Sehun was satisfied and he let go of his hold from Luhan’s waist, staring at the latter's back.

 

Luhan grumpily got up from the bed and ruffled his messy and tousled hair to get back to its normal condition. He was frustrated with Sehun but he just couldn’t show it because he knew the younger would always and always . He didn’t want that or more like he hates it when that happens. But younger always remains younger and always have the more ‘immature’ state of mind so of course, Sehun turned a blind eyes over Luhan and his complaints and stuffs. He thought it was a joke.

 

Luhan went to his study table and plugged in his earphone, tuning in into his type of music. Luhan has always has interest in soft and smooth tune of someone’s voice or instruments. He puts on Winter Waltz by William Ellwood because he knows that the song could calm himself down. In just 0.1 second after the music started echoing in his ears, Sehun poked his shoulder. Luhan clicked his tongue and looked at Sehun with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“You don’t have to look at me like that, you know”, Sehun sarcastically said that to Luhan and pointed at his eyebrows.

 

“What now?”, Luhan ogled and turned back his view to the book he opened earlier.

 

“Mummy and Daddy called”, Sehun said.

 

Luhan sighed and got his up from the chair he was sitting and plugged out his earphones and put them on his desk. He walked past Sehun and went towards the door. Sehun was static. He was like a rock being cursed, as he didn’t move an inch from where he was standing. He looked at Luhan and looked back at Luhan’s desk and forth and when he saw Luhan was almost at the door, he reached for the book on Luhan’s desk.

 

“What are you doing?”, Sehun was surprised and he quickly pulled his hands away from the book.

 

“Let’s go”, Luhan snorted and ogled again.

 

Steps by steps they went down the stairs with Sehun following Luhan at the back until they reached in front of their parent’s room. They stood still and waited for the parents to open the door of their room but nothing comes out. Luhan took a quick glance at Sehun who is slightly 2cm or 3cm taller than him and tugged on his shirt. Sehun looked at Luhan’s finger which is tugging the hem of his shirt and mouthed a ‘what’ to the older.  

 

“You knock it”, Luhan whispered and motioned his face towards the door.

 

“You do it”, Sehun talked back.

 

“Go”.

 

“No”.

 

“You do it, go”.

 

“Luhan…”.

 

“No, you do it”, Luhan scrunched his face and pushed Sehun to the door.

 

Sehun knocked on the door once. Twice. Thrice. When he was about to knock for the fourth time, Mother appeared. Mother looked at them both and shook her head. She chuckled and sighed at the same time.

 

“What? Why did you call us?”, Sehun questioned his Mummy.

 

“Living room, please”, Mother told them.

 

Then, the door went shut in their face and a loud thud could be heard from their parent’s room. Sehun looked at Luhan with a weird gaze and shrugged. They walked towards the living room and waited for their parents. They both sat beside each other on the black leather couch in the living room and sighed continuously. Luhan stopped and looked at Sehun on the face which is very near to his. Sehun slowly turned his face towards Luhan and widened his eyes, curiously.

 

“Don’t you think something is going on?”, Luhan nearly whispered, voice low.

 

“Something what?”, Sehun asked.

 

“Something unusual”, Luhan answered.

 

“Yeah, we are going for a vacation. That’s unusual”, Sehun shrugged and shook his head. He didn’t know what Luhan was trying to tell him though.

 

“Not that, fatso. I think something is up with Mummy and Daddy, you know”, Luhan turned to look at the front and crossed his arms on his chest.

 

Sehun hummed and shrugged again. A quick open and close click of the door of their parents' could be heard by both Sehun and Luhan. It was their parents, coming out from their bedroom and strutting their way towards the living room where Luhan and Sehun were.

 

Father and Mother took a seat on the opposite couch, facing them. They looked very, uneasy. At least, that was what Luhan had in his mind.

 

“We’re going to Uncle Hwang’s, in London”, their mum blurted out.

 

“London?!”, Sehun stood in shocked and almost shouted.

 

“Calm down, Sehun. We’re going there only for a few weeks. Something came up”, Father tried to reassure his younger son.

 

Sehun immediately went up to his room, taking two steps at once and closed the door of his room shut. The thud sound was loud that Luhan and his parents could hear it from downstairs.

 

“Luhan, persuade him okay”, Father patted Luhan on the head and off Mother and Father back into their bedroom, leaving Luhan who was spacing out alone on the big black leather couch, in the living room.

 

Luhan stood up and went up the stairs, heading towards his shared room with Sehun. He softly knocked on the door and called out for Sehun. He knocked it twice and called out for Sehun again. Sehun quickly clicked open the lock button and went back on the bed. As soon as he stepped his foot in the room, Luhan saw how Sehun’s back tensed up when he was laying on the bed on his stomach. Sehun was mumbling words onto the pillow that Luhan could not fathom what he was talking about. Luhan walked towards Sehun and took a seat at the foot of their bed and hold onto Sehun’s right calf.

 

“I know it’s hard for you. It’s hard for me too. We went through it together. I’ll never forget what happened back when we were in London. It was unbearable. But we’re bigger and more matured now. We’re teenagers. I’ll be there with you. I’m going to be beside you. Don’t worry, okay?” , Luhan continuously rubbed Sehun’s calf. Sehun slowly lift up his face and turned to Luhan, his forehead crooked.

 

“Come here”, Luhan patted the vacant space beside him.

 

Sehun obeyed and went to sit beside his older twin. “I’m scared things will happen again”, Sehun muttered. Luhan rubbed the latter’s neck and reassuringly told him that everything is going to be fine. Sehun stared at plain white tiled floor and squeezed his twin's hands worriedly. After that, they started to pack their things and after everything is done, they went downstairs with their luggage. Knowing that the parents had already waited in the car, the twins quickly put their luggage inside the bonnet of the car.

 

Luhan wore a black sweatshirt with some patterns on it and a plain grey jeans with his headphone around his neck. The other one, Sehun, wore a black leather jacket and blue tank top with his black trousers and sneakers. The sneakers they were wearing were almost identical, except for the difference in its color. Luhan’s sneakers was red and Sehun’s ones was black.

 

In a blink of an eye, they were already in London. It was at the airport. Doors slamming. Hustle and bustle. Stewardess pulling their luggage and suitcases. Crowds hurrying along the counter. So much activity, so much people, Sehun thought, craning his neck, scanning the crowd for Uncle Hwang and his three adorable cousins, Junhong, Alex and Brian. Within a few minutes, the crowds were dissipating, and suddenly Sehun spotted them walking together. They were standing just behind the barrier, and certainly Uncle Hwang would spot him and his family immediately. Naturally, it was hard to miss Uncle Hwang. He was quite a handsome middle-aged man, so tall, he stood out in any crowd.

 

“Hi!”, Luhan sprinted towards the trios and hugged them.

 

Sehun suddenly felt a tug on his luggage and he looked back to see his luggage was stuck on something unknown. He pulled his luggage as hard as he can and it was back to its normal condition. Sehun continued pulling the luggage and strolled towards the family.

 

“Sehun, hurry up!”, Luhan shouted as he noticed that Sehun was a little far back from them all. Sehun took small quick steps and in seconds, he was beside Luhan again.

 

While on the ride to Uncle Hwang’s residence, the situation in the car was tense excluding the trios. They were happily playing with each other with Sehun and Luhan but Sehun could sense that something was totally off. Like what Luhan said to him, something was weird. He could feel the tense while they were in the car. He let the thoughts played somewhere else in his mind and continued to play with the trios. They were very eccentric. Seeing them happy was so much a relieved to Sehun. It gradually decreases his past fears and memories.

 

They arrived at the trios’ residence and the twins were immediately greeted by a maid or more like a butler at the entrance of the house. The butler brought them upstairs and showed them their way to their room.

 

Upon entering the room, Luhan was in awed. Luhan saw it more objectively than ever before. He had always liked its warmth and handsome overtones; the plain white flocked wallpaper, the large comfortable sofa covered in a matching red velvet fabric, the worn black leather armchairs near the fireplace, the wall of plain and innocent white. Luhan then noticed that they were two square paintings of some sort of twigs and branches of trees above the bed. It was a complicated yet so calm painting.

 

“What’s gotten into you?”, Sehun’s sudden voice interrupted Luhan and his imaginations.

 

“The room, it is still the same as before”, Luhan gawped.

 

“What is so awesome about it? The sofa? The cheesy concept or what? This is quite… I don’t know. Not my style”, Sehun scrunched his face in disgust and ruffled his hair.

 

“Come on, don’t be so snobbish. We used to live here, okay”, Luhan turned around and held his hands up in the air when he said ‘okay’.

 

“Whatever”, Sehun sighed.

 

Sehun slide out from his leather jacket he was wearing and laid back on the bed. He was still curious of why they were here, in London. The bed suddenly dipped as the weight doubled. Luhan was on the bed too, at the other side, sitting firmly and nervously. He was biting his fingernails. “What?”, Sehun asked him. Luhan was taken aback at the sudden ‘what’ from Sehun.

 

“Are you okay?”, Luhan asked him.

 

“I need a quick nap”, Sehun mumbled and closed his eyes.

 

I'm here, Sehun. You don't need to be afraid of the past.

 

Luhan smiled and patted the younger on his forehead.


 

a/n: whats up guys. i was on hiatus for a long time tho sorry. its been 3-4 months, forgive me. and here is ur new update of this fic, i hope its good because i kinda like..um idk this is crappy piece of an update. thanks, xx. i'll be updating my other stories asap since exam is over :) xx miss y'all k