Angel's Touch part 2/3

JONGKI one shots

ANGEL'S TOUCH SECOND PART

 

The club was full that night. Loud music played in background as famous people gathered to celebrate a newly debut group of idols. The dance floor was packed. Alcohols and laughter were everywhere. 

                F.T. Island’s vocalist sat next to the bar stand. He had just finished his 7th bottle of beer. His vision was blurry and his head was spinning. But despite his dizziness he still can’t take his mind of what happened earlier. For a second, he thought he got it all, the happiness, the passion, the love, he and Jonghun shared. But it all turned out to be a mere fantasy.

                “YAH!” Hongki shouted at the bottle on his hand. “What’s with you eh?!! Being angry with no reasons at all. Tsk! Yah Jonghun-ah! I really want to hate you right now but I know it’s impossible,”—his head fell on the table as he mumbled under his breathe, “Why do you do this to me?”

                “Hyung!” someone sat beside the drunken blond. “Why were you talking to a bottle?—have you completely lost your mind now?”

                Hongki slowly pulled his head up and grinnes, “Oh Jaejin-ah!”

                The boy looked at his hyung with worried eyes, “Should I get you home now? Your eyes look like it’s about to close.”

                “A-a-anniyo,” Hongki stood up unsteadily, “I will go home by myself.”

                Before Jaejin could even argue, Hongki stopped him and staggered to the exit. As he walked, he pointed at the floor, “Keep still will you?”

 ~~~~~~~~~~

 

                Jonghun sighed as the pencil drop from his hand. The music sheet was blank. He stood up and walk to his room. As he laid down on the bed, the scene flashed in his mind. Leave, his cold voice rang the room. Hongki’s face was in shock and his eyes, for the first time, weren’t smiling. All because of my carelessness, Jonghun thought punching his pillow. Shouldn’t have over reacted even when he chose to party than being with me. But didn’t he decide to stay with me? Still partying pop up in his mind first, he argued to himself. Why the hell am I thinking about it anyway? Who cares if he goes to a party or be bored with me?

 

                His thoughts were interrupted when a loud thud was heard. It was from the front door. In bewilderment, Jonghun dashed to where the sound came from.

                Speaking of the devil? Jonghun thought ironically. Lying on the floor was a sleeping blond. The smell of alcohol was strong. “How did he manage to go home by himself in this state?” Jonghun sighed as he tried to carry his friend on his back.