Lips are for kissing

JONGKI one shots

Title: Lips are for kissing

Synopsis: Jaejin shook his head and said, “its almighty hyung’s victory again.” “By the look on Jonghun-hyung’s face, I think he used that method… again.” Seunghyun said. “I betcha’,” Minhwan agreed.

 

~~

The blond walked into the living room as he rubbed his angry stomach. His eyes wondered the place; Minhwan and Seunghyun were on the couch busy playing video games while Jaejin was at the kitchen rampaging the fridge.

                Hongki stretched his arms up and exclaimed, “Ah~ the weather seems nice to just sit around the house. Aigoo~ and I’m kind of hungry too. Seunghyun-ah, Minhwan-ah, shall we eat some Samgyetang outsi—“he paused bewildered at the sight of the two maknaes sleeping with their heads resting against each other.

                “Tsk! How dare you act this way in front of your hyung,” Hongki looked at them with fierce eyes but the youngsters didn’t bulge. He didn’t seem to mind since it’ll take a lot of time to wrestle the two so he span around to the direction of the kitchen.

                “Jaejin-ah~ how about you, will you come with—YAH! Are you sleeping too? YAH!” the pitiful hyung winced as he stared at Jaejin who had his eyes closed and his body leaned against the fridge. “Aish! These people really are—geez never mind,” he complained as he leaved. Not losing his appetite, he walked right through his last resort’s room. “Jonghun-ah~,” he sang, his voice alluring.

                The sculpture was lying on the bed listening to his ipod, eyes closed.

                Hongki crept at the side of the bed. He took off one of the earphones and whispered seducing at the sleeping boy’s ear, “Waked up my dear Jonghun~.”

                Jonghun awoke and pulled back startled.

                “YAH! What the hell?” the red-faced leader yelled as he sat up on the bed.

                Hongki giggled, stood up and winked, “Was I that seducing dear?”

                The latter rolled his eyes, “Of course not.”

                 “I see~ then were you having a wet dream?”

                Jonghun look alarmed. “Aniyo (no),” he said in defense.

                “Aigoo~ you don’t have to deny it. It’s written all over your face besides it happens to any—“

                A pillow suddenly flew towards Hongki and hit him before he even finished what he was saying.

                 “Yah stop saying unnecessary things will you and oh what the hell are you doing in my room anyway?” Jonghun said.

                “Oh yeah that,” Hongki threw himself on the bed and crawl above the sitting sculpture. He leaned his head towards the latter with his dancing eyes. 
                     “What exactly do you think your doing?” Jonghun stammered, startled by the way Hongki was acting. He pulled his head back but blondie held it in place.
               “Choi Jonghun,” Hongki started with his soft voice but a second later changed into a childish pleading one. “Let’s eat outside please? Please? Please~? No one wants to come with me—I wonder about that—and you’re the only one left so please come with me, okay? My stomach needs some feeding and its calling for some Samgyetang~.”

                Relieved, Jonghun relaxed his muscles, “You see no one wants to come with you since you have a habit of making them paying the bill after.”

                Hongki pouted and reached for his wallet, “But can’t you see, it’s empty.”

                “Then use your credit card.”

                “They don’t accept cards.”

                “Then just eat what’s inside the fridge.”

                “But Jaejin ate it all already. I mean it…. as in ALL of it. Maybe even the fridge is gone by now.”

                “Then just—disappear!” Jonghun yelled irritated. He pushed back the blond and laid back to bed.

                Hongki landed just beside the man. Not losing his will, he moved above Jonghun again and pinned him down. Flapping his eyes several times, Hongki smiled and said, “Come with me okay? Okay? I’ll kiss you once in return—ani, twice—ani, ani, three times! Three times!”

                “Yah! YAH! What the hell are you saying?!” Jonghun panicked. “Don’t even think of—“

                But before he could finish, Hongki’s lips landed on his.

 And as Hongki promised, he kissed him trice. When he pulled back, a mischievous grin was painted on his face. “Common now my dear Jonghun~,” he mocked even more and pulled the frozen being out of the bed, laughing his off.

Hongki skidded as he tugged the dumbstruck Jonghun out of the apartment chanting at the top his lungs. “Samgyetang, here I come~.”

The three younger members watched the couple as they pass by the living room.

Jaejin shook his head and said, “its almighty hyung’s victory again.”

“By the look on Jonghun-hyung’s face, I think he used that method… again,” Seunghyun said.

“I betcha’,” Minhwan agreed.

Then at the same time, the trio touched their lips with their fingers, each remembering the experience they had.

“That kissing maniac,” Jaejin said in disgust.

 

~~

:D