Angel's Touch part 3/3

JONGKI one shots

THIRD PART

 

Gently, Jonghun laid Hongki on the bed. He was so messed up, his hair looked as if he hadn’t combed for years opposite of what he really looks like, an angel. Those long lashes, those perfect lips, that radiant skin—they’re all pretty. Just as pretty as a girl’s, he thought. Wish you were.

                He then pushed his thoughts away. He got up, headed for the closet and brought out some fresh clothes. He took off Hongki’s shirt first. His body was glowing, Jonghun felt himself flush. What the hell am I embarrassed about? We’re guys for god’s sake.

                Unexpectedly, Hongki, with his strong arms, tackled Jonghun to the bed just beside him. In a flash, the half- man was on Jonghun. Hongki snuggled Jonghun closer, his blond head against his chest.

                The guitarist couldn’t move. He was stuck, stuck under this beautiful man. What do I do? What do I do? He chanted in his mind like crazy.

                As if a respond, the blond mumbled something under his breathe, “Stay here for a while Jonghun.”

                He was dumb struck, “Yah! Are you awake?”

                Silence.

                Was he dreaming? Jonghun thought, about me?

                Hongki continued to snore.

                Composing himself, Jonghun let his feelings overpower his fear. Fear of what others will say. Fear of loving this man. The feeling he kept for so long, trying to cover it up with anger—carelessness—the things that hurt his love the most. Yes, he loves this man! Finally he admitted it himself. And finally he responded to Hongki’s touch. He cuddled him back and kissed the blond’s forehead lightly. The love was flowing, it is growing and he can feel it. “I’m sorry Hongki for how I treated you earlier. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” there was a long pause, building up his courage. “And let me tell you this, whether you’re a guy, an alien or a girl—I'll still love you.” He didn’t expect Hongki to answer, he was sleeping. Jonghun thought.

                 ----

                Hongki couldn’t believe his ears. Is he hearing things? Did he just hear his angel confessed to him? He tried to make sense of what’s happening but he knew one thing, he’s awake, he was awake after Jonghun laid him down. So this isn’t a dream after all? I can feel his warm body against mine. He couldn’t contain his feelings any longer. His eyes fluttered open, with a fluid motion; he straddled Jonghun, his hands holding him down. The surprised boy stayed silent and let the blond do as he please. Hongki leaned over and closed his eyes. Their lips touched, they smiled through their kisses, the taste was making them high, it was like—magic. Hongki pulled his head up, his smile was dazzling. “I love you too, Jonghun.”

                The long wait was over; their longing and craving for each other were mended by this long night.

 

A/N: And the fic ends here. :3 did you enjoy it? hope you did... XD