Things a Maknae shouldn’t hear

JONGKI one shots

Title: Things a maknae shouldn’t hear

Synopsis: Seunghyun gasped. 'There’s something going on'. He turned to walk away. What he heard just now was enough to prove his theory.

 

 ~~~        

FT Island was in their waiting room preparing for their performance. Minhwan was at corner eating chicken by himself; stylist noonas were fixing Jaejin and Seunghyun’s hair while Jonghun and Hongki were sitting on the couch.

                “They’re at it again,” Seunghyun said in despise as he stared at the mirror in front of him. Reflecting the mirror was his two eldest hyungs flirting behind him. Every time those two were less than an inch with each other it always made Seunghyun uncomfortable.

It all started the night when he heard Hongki’s moan saying Jonghun’s name and in return Jonghun told him to tone it down for others may hear them. Seunghyun shivered at the memory.

“Who’s at it again?” Jaejin asked in curiosity.

“Ummm… nothing hyung,” the maknae stammered in response. He hasn’t told anyone about what he heard nor observed not until he was sure of his hyungs’ hot hidden relationship.

-

 

After the performance, poor Seunghyun was left at the studio when Jaejin and Minhwan were called for an interview with another station. He wasn’t totally alone of course, he still has Hongki and Jonghun but with them he felt like an outcast.

Taking his courage up, Seunghyun walked his way to their waiting room where his hyungs might be. As soon as he stepped in front of the door he heard Hongki say, “Ah~ my hurts so much I couldn’t sit anymore.”

Seunghyun knew it’s not so good to eavesdrop but in this case it might help him solve the mystery which diturbed him for a while.

“I should’ve been easy on you,” Jonghun laughed.

“Tsk. You must be proud you were at the top,” Hongki said.

“Mmm… Should we do it again tonight? I’m quiet enjoying it.”

“Yeah you were really good at it except that it made my hurt this much.”

Seunghyun gasped. There’s something going on. He turned to walk away. What he heard just now was enough to prove his theory.

-

 

At the waiting room, Hongki and Jonghun continued to converse.

 “Yeah you were really good at it except that it made my hurt this much,” Hongki said.

“Of course it’ll hurt, you were sitting on the floor all night long,” Jonghun snickered.

“Then let’s finish this off tonight. I’ll make sure you lose,” the red haired vocalist said with a fierce look. “I’ll get back my throne from you! I’m master Hongki after all.”

“Same rules then. Winner sits on the comfy bed while loser sits on the hard floor and—“the latter smirked. “Loser will have to massage the winner.”

-

 

Seunhyun bit his lower lip as he stared blankly at the plasma. He couldn’t avoid but to think about what might happen tonight. How could he stop them from doing something they shouldn’t be doing? How would he tell them that they should use those parts of them to make a girl satisfied not the same gender as them?

The maknae suddenly slapped his face. “What the hell am I thinking? I sound so erted,” he said when Minhwan entered the room.

“Hey what’s wrong? Did you just slap your face?” Minhwan asked in puzzlement as he sat beside his friend.

“No I didn’t,” Seunghyun sat straight up.

Minhwan looked at him unconvinced but decided to leave the topic, “Where’s Hongki-hyung and Jonghun-hyung?”

The latter gasped, “A-at Hongki-hyung’s room I t-think.”

Jaejin who happened to hear the maknaes’ conversation whispered to himself, “Those hyungs have gone addicted. Maybe I shouldn’t have introduced them that video game.”

-

 

Seunghyun lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He squinted at his alarm clock. It read 1:15 am.

As he expected, Jonghun haven’t stepped into their room yet and as he expected too, Hongki’s moan came from the other room.

“Oh~ Jonghun harder! Harder~!”

“Stop making noise,” Jonghun whispered in a hoarse voice.

The maknae who have been listening for a while tried to cover his ears but as he tried to, the moan seemed to grow louder and louder. Not containing it any longer, he stood up from the bed and walked outside his room straight to Hongki’s. He reached for the doorknob but then stopped. If he walk right through the door and caught them in the middle of doing it, what must he do then? Wouldn’t it be awkward?

Seunghyun pulled his hand back and thought for a moment. But it seemed that he couldn’t think of anything to do. “Whatever! I just need to stop them from doing it,” he said trusting whatever comes out from his mouth. He took a deep breath and reached for the knob. Breaking a cold sweat, he turned it slowly and banged the door open with his eyes shut close. “Stop what your doing right now!” he yelled like he was some kind of a cop who’s about to arrest the law breakers.

The two men who was in the middle of doing it, was in shock. They look at the red-faced maknae in bewilderment. “Huh~???”  

‘Huh?’ That’s an unusual reaction for someone who just got caught having –that,Seunghyun thought as if that word was forbidden. He slowly opened his eyes.

Hongki lay on the bed while Jonghun massaged his back. The television screen read ‘StarCraft. Skullhong won. FtGtJH lose.’

-
 

Seunghyun dropped on his knees as he begged for mercy, “Sorry Hyung! I-I thought you had ‘that’ kind of relationship. I’m sorry I had the wrong idea. It was all because of Hongki-hyung’s moan.

Jonghun sighed and looked at Hongki, “See? I told you don’t make such noise.”

“But it was just to tease you,” the latter stopped. “YAH! Why am I the one explaining? It’s this brat’s fault and his erted mind.”

Seunghyun pouted as he stared at the floor. But a second later an idea came up to him. “AH HYUNG! Why can’t I just join you?” he said in enthusiasm. “I’m quiet good with video games.”

Jonghun’s mouth dropped in belief while Hongki was ready to high kick someone, or kill rather.

 

~~~