Angel's Touch part 1/3

JONGKI one shots

Title: Angel's Touch

Synopsis: Yes, he loves this man! Finally he admitted it himself. And finally he responded to Hongki’s touch.

 

FIRST PART

   Hongki rampaged the fridge for dinner like a hungry lion, but in his disappointment there was nothing in there but a container of kimchi. When he heard his stomach growl he kicked the fridge shut and wondered if their manager’s trying to starve him to death. He trailed his eyes around their westernized kitchen, he spotted an apple. His eyes twinkled as he grabbed the fruit in hunger. Biting it with pleasure and contentment, he leaved the room with glee.

                As Hongki headed to his room, he heard a sound. Not just a sound but music. He wondered where it came from. The blond boy followed it and found himself standing in front of the music room. With a faint smile, he softly opened the door to heaven.

                Sitting there with the white grand piano was his angel, Jonghun. He watched how gracefully his angel fixed his glasses while he wrote lyrics on the music sheet and how those slender fingers tapped the piano keys.

                In Hongki’s surprise, the angel spoke up without turning his head to his direction, “How long do you plan on watching me over there?”

                The blond almost fell from where he stood, “Ah well--that-------mmm-----Have you eaten dinner yet? Want some apple?” he smiled awkwardly and walked to Jonghun. He handed the apple.

                Jonghun stared at it then to his friend, “A half eaten apple?”

                “What? Is there something wrong with that?”

                Jonghun sighed, “Nothing.”

                Dropping the topic, Hongki settled next to him. “What’s the song you were playing? Now, that was nice leada.”

                “I haven’t decided on that yet maybe you can help me with that, it was written for you anyway.”

                “For me?” Hongki batted his smiling eyes.

                “Yeah for you to sing, “ Jonghun said bluntly. “You’re our vocalist, remember?”

                 Hongki sulked. Thought it was dedicated for me, aish! “You should sing it. It sounds beautiful—I mean good with your voice.”

                Jonghun look at him and wondered why he had been praising him this much lately. Pushing away his thoughts, he commanded, “Sing. I’ll play.  You heard the song right?”

                “Yeah but I haven’t----“

                “No buts. I’ll correct you in the way if your tune ain’t right,” Jonghun begun striking the chords.

                Hongki pouted but as soon as Jonghun nudged him, he followed. His lovely voice filled the room, expressing every emotion the song has. Occasionally, the two would look at each other and smile. Hongki felt his heart pounded fast, his feeling for his angel growing uncontrollably.

                The two were surprised when Jaejin came barging in the room. “Hyung!”—he stared at the older boys—“ooowww~ am I interrupting something?”

                “Yes, “Jonghun said sounding careless.

                “Well I’m sorry about that,” Jaejin teased.

                “Now, what do you want?” Hongki sounded pissed. Not because of Jaejin’s teasing but the fact that he’s interrupting such romantic mood.

                “Ah yeah! Thanks for reminding me. Just want to ask if you feel like partying? Manager told us to come down to the car after 15 minutes.”

                Hongki jumped to his feet, his smile was dazzling. He love parties. “I’ll come!”—he turned to Jonghun—“how about you?”

                His face was gloomy as he answered, “Anniyo (no).”

                “Eh? Then I won’t go too,” Hongki’s face fell.

                “You should. I don’t mind being alone. I’m in the middle of composing anyway.”

                “But—“

                “Leave,” Jonghun’s voice was firm—cold.

                Hongki was speechless. He headed for the door in silence. Jaejin followed him in confusion, “What’s with him all of a sudden?—a lover’s quarrel maybe?”

                Jonghun sharp ears caught what Jaejin said and shot him a deadly look, “What?”

                The younger boy gasped, “Anniyo…hyung.”