Chapter 7

Gee, The Genie of my Dreams..:D (APPLICATION CLOSE)

"Eh?! 2 Minhos?!" Kira was dumbfounded. A mixture of unexplainable confusion and unknown idiocy hit her. 'Am I hallucinating?' She stared at the two of them blankly. Minho, the guy she was talking with earlier, waved his hand infront of her. "Uhh...you still there???" The other guy looked at him questioningly and he shrugged.  "Oh, I forgot to mention, Kira, this is my twin, Choi Minseok." The first guy, which is Minho, explained to her filling out some of Kira's unanswered confusions. 

"You can get it on my drawer by the way," Minho added, facing his said to be twin at this point. 
He patted his brother's shoulder, smiled at Kira and went on his way. "Thanks Bro!"
'Seems like he's in a good mood eh?' Minho thought as he shifts back to Kira who's busy keeping herself sane enough.  He approached her and poked her forehead.
"Hey, you alright?" She nodded, half-interestedly.
"I'll be going then..." Minho baded to the half-conscious half-perplexed Kira.

[a/n: Minho's the one on the right side while his twin Minseok is the one from the left, their differences will be more distinct as the story progresses.^^]

-->  FAST FORWARD to Next week Thursday...

Jonghyun's POV
Aish, this class is gettin' me bored! You can say that I'm nerdy or I super like math, which is weird, but It's really getting on my nerves! If I slack off here, like this girl in front of me which happens to be Onew hyung's sister and that's another story... So anyways, I wouldn't want the consequences I'm gonna face with this kind of teacher...
"Can anyone of you solve this Limit?" The professor asked, scanning the room for brave souls. 
My, the problem is quite tricky... As expected, no one in the room dare to answer the question. So he's excitedly spotting his first victim. uh oh... he's looking on our side... What about hyung's sister?! Should I wake her up or not? You're really digging your grave Kim Jonghyun...

"PSST... Onew hyung's sister! Wake up!" I called out as quietly as possible, poking her side... like I said earlier, she's in front of me, busy sleeping. 
"*Yawns* What?!" She whined as she streched her arms out... seriously all I can do was put my hand in my face and sighed for what she had done...
"Ms. Lee, how's the dream land? Did someone taught you about  the limits there? Can you share us what you have learned?" He said as he points out the problem on the board signaling that  she needs to answer it... told ya~! Our teacher was a weird one.
"Eh?!" Minhyo said as she scratched her head, as if that would help. Hey! why am I pinpointing her moves anyway?! Maybe this is the effect of boredom.
"It's okay to sleep, slack off or not listen to my class at all, but once I asked you to answer something... be sure that you could answer it... CORRECTLY!" He half-yelled, emphasizing the word "correctly"..
"Uh, Mr. Yunho..." She went on smiling at the unsatisfied Yunho. You're a dead meat lady, you sure is. 
"I knew it..." He sighed, "Okay Ms. Lee, I guess I'll have to deal with your problemtaic grades again. And so, I decided that to prevent 'that' issue we had last year, I'm assigning Mr. Kim Jonghyun, who's sitting at your back and is trying to wake you up earlier, be your tutor in math," He announced, smirking at me. 'Are you kidding me?! This is absurd!!' was what I was telepathically transferring into Yunho's freaked up mind. 
And it didn't work, as usual. "MWO?!" I had to verbally shout it now cause I will NEVER tutor that lazy ! Neva!
"Yes, you Mr. Kim. Please do teach her with all your might. I've assigned you since you're my top student here in math. Also, I'll be basing the 40% of your grade to her performance. When she fails, I'm afraid your grades will have to drop down as well.  I'm expecting a lot from you." He said firmly with a tone of finality. God, kill me now!! 
"That is injustice sir!" I tried protesting just in case it'll lead into something better. "Are you saying that I'm being unfair Mr. Kim Jonghyun?" Oh no, not that just-agree-or-I'll-reveal-all-your-freakin'-secrets-look again! He was blackmailing me!!!  "Fine, I'll do it," I agreed bitterly. Dammit, I just can't say no cause if I do, he'll go around the campus, freely revealing all my ultra-hidden secrets! angry

"Okay then, class dismissed!" He ended as he went out of the room in glee as if he's gotten control over me now. Crap.
"AISH~!!!!" I yelled in fustration. That damn man!! I swear, I'll beat him to pulp if I get hold of his neck!
"Good luck Bro!" Joon, another annoying seat mate of mine said, mockingly patting my shoulder. 
I glared at him, trying to produce a hole somewhere in his empty head. Taemin tapped me on the back to calm me down a bit. "That won't do. Let's just eat Jonghyunnie~" I didn't replied. I wasn't really in the mood to eat anything. "So, you coming with me?" Taemin asked once more. I was about to say no when I heard my tummy grumbled. Guess I need my energy back first before I go on yelling that dumb woman.
"Yes, just give me a minute though." I replied as go on my way towards the very cause of my misfortune. Idiotic lady Lee Minhyo.
"Okay, I'll wait for you outside~"
"YA!!!! Lee Minhyo!" I shouted my lungs out even though she's just inches away from me. 
"What?! Can't you see I'm busy?!" She yelled back at me. Wow, pretty busy erasing the problems on the board. Goodness! 
"I'll drop by at your room later so don't you dare go somewhere else! If ever I fail my math subject cause of you, I'll smack you to death, believe me!!" I warned as I stumbled out of the room furiously. How nice can life be? I just got an additional baggage in Math. Crap.

~
"Good Morning dear students! This is Key, your president, speaking. I just want to announce that the results for the auditions held last week are already posted on the Bulletin board at the auditorium. I'd also like to call the attention of  Ms. Yang Taehyu and Mr. Lee Hyukjae. Please proceed here at the School Council's office... IMMEDIATELY. Thank you."

"Looks like the almighty's calling for the both of you," Donghae mumbled as he devours on his ramyeon inhumanly. Even the ever so charming and adorable Donghae eats like this. Tsk, tsk, tsk. What will his fans say about this?? 
Taehyu got up and untangled her sapphire blue slingbag from her chair. "He has the timing eh? AISH! C'mon Hyukkie! The almighty diva doesn't have the slightest idea what waiting means." Taehyu then pulled poor Eunhyuk by his ear.
"H-he-hey!! Not my ear Tae!!" Eunhyuk whined as they went out of the cafeteria, still being pulled from his left ear.

~ At the School Council's office
The door slammed open, revealing the princely beauty Taehyu with angry Eunhyuk at her side, ears red from the girl's tight grip. "Why on earth did you call me by my auditory-wise, unpleasantly whole name, Hyukjae?! I never called you Kibum, not even once!   Eunhyuk demanded, looking straight at the diva's seemingly unhappy eyes. "You just did," he retorted and rolled his eyes.
Eunhyuk was about to lunged at the diva when Taehyu grabbed him by his arm. "Uhh...and why did you use the campus speakers for calling us?"
The diva raised an eyebrow. "What? Are you half-expecting me to parade down there and find you? Puh-lease!"
"I hate that selfish attitude the most." Taehyu mentioned, letting go of Hyuk's arm. Everyone went silent. It was a very rare scene to hear Taehyu commenting on something looking that serious. "Fine. Won't happen again." The diva-ish muttered and the meeting went on. Even almighty Key has to bow down when Taehyu's mad. Really, no one in campus wanted to see her so.

"Why did you call for us anyway?" Eunhee asked, seating just beside Kibum.
"Right. Gino, our vice president went for a long business meeting with his dad somewhere in US and I'd love to have his replacement for the mean time."

Taehyu raised her hand and Key gave her the permission to talk. "Would you mind if I suggest a good friend of mine?"

"A good friend would be nice but what I need is someone responsible enough."

"I am well aware of that. Of course, I'd recommend someone responsible." Here they go again, battling ones statement that might've last an hour if not for Eunhee's interjection..and well, Eunhyuk's dumbness..

"Don't tell me, you're referring to me?!" Eunhyuk yelled incoherently and Taehyu let out a sigh upon Eunhyuk's idiocy. "Oh, come on Hyuk. You are already a part of the council. I am in now way referring to you then." Eunhyuk looked foolish. Eunhee giggled and Hyuk was about to open his mouth for another unappropriate suggestion when Taehyu spoke, "And I certainly am not referring to Donghae either Hyuk. Please, no fishy within the council."

The guy pouted. Niether of his suggestions mattered to Taehyu. And how can she be talking like that about Hae? "Eh? Waeyo?? Hae's a good guy." Key laughed hysterically at the guy's remark. "Oh yes Eunhyuk, he really is...when asleep. Any other suggestions you got there?" Key waited for a better reply.

"Like I said, I have this friend of mine, a girl, is rich, and is potentially good with these kind of stuffs." Key twitched his eyebrow and was lost in a deep thought. "Rich, you say?" Taehyu nodded vigourously, implementing how rich this lady really is. "Alright! Let her go here at lunchtime, arasso?" Key has now officially made a decision when in fact, he doesn't even know who that person is actually. Coincidentally, Taehyu has just brought the president another stressful being.

~

The cheetah and the monkey were now on their way towards the newly renovated auditorium when Hyuk spotted something that made his eyes spark in happiness. "Ya." He called out only to be ignored by the busy Taehyu, scanning some of her assigned paperworks from Key. "Ya!" That echoed louder than before. Taehyu glanced at him and gave Hyuk the 'what?!' look. "Geez, why in a foul mood? Anyway, you sure you're gonna suggest Haru for that?"

"Why not?" Taehyu stared at him, waiting for a sensible explanation.

"Alright, alright. Who says Haru is not suitable? Am just worried that they might not get along well. You know Key and I know that you are well aware how he can be judgemental at times. Taehyu smiled at her friend's ever so concerned tendencies. "You worry too much monkey." 

Eunhyuk smiled brightly in response to Taehyu's remark when the idea of why they're at the auditorium hit Hyuk.

 

"A! Did I make it??? Did I??" He shoved Taehyu aside and movingly pointed his index finger on the board , looking for his name. "Oh come on, Hyuk. We all know that you'll make it. You always do. What's there to be worried about?" 

A moment of silence.

"I did made it! Yipee! Ya cheetah! I passed the auditions again!" How simple-headed can this guy get? 

"I know, I kn-" and Taehyu was cut short by Eunhyuk's overly joyed slash friendly hug. These were one of the best hugs she felt all her life, including her dad's & mom's. One of the most sincere and *coughs* in demand hugs in history. Mind Taehyu, a number of *insert fan here*girls would actually die for this guy's lovable hug. ;P

~KIBYUL'S POV
"I did made it! Yipee! Ya cheetah! I passed the auditions again!" 
I know perfectly who owns that voice... that adorable voice..that appreciating voice... it obviously and undoubtedly belongs to none other than Eunhyuk oppa. It's really calming to hear that he's doin' well and that he's plain happy right now. Sure, it won't cause him any mayhem if I steal another secret glance, will it?   Just..just one look Kibyul..just one look and I'm outta here. Omo! He's... he's... he's hugging her. I think I've just made a wrong move... Why do I keep on liking him when I know that I'm just suffering great pain in return? 
I was busy self pitying myself when a soft thud cracked from my head. "Ow!"
"Ya, you givin' up already?" A girl questioned me, arms crossed as if wanting to evaluate my next statement.
Should I? I don't know. I just looked down, not knowing what to answer... She suddenly raised my chin up...and I finally got her message. No! I shouldn't give up on him! I mean, not yet! I haven't even done anything yet.
"Aniyo!! I won't give up on him Hyojin ah!" I replied, my eyes now full of determination.
"Good then, atleast I know that the Kibyul I knew was still existing." Hyojin mentioned smiling. I was more than glad that people as nice as Hyojin still exists.
Seconds after my good 'ol friend Hyojin left, another voice neared me. "Giving up on who byullie?" Okay, that guy again. Why does he always have to appear at times like these?
I didn't even turned around. "It's none of your business Cho." Aish! not now you pabo... not now...
"Byullie is not in the mood, eh? Alright, just call me if 'ya need a listener." What's with him? He didn't even made fun of me? That's weird. I've always thought  that he's purpose in life was to bring forth misery in my life. But heck, weird or not, when did I ever become Byullie??

~
Haru was comfortably lying on her bed, eating strawberries while pleading Taehyu was at her side trying to win her out. "Haru, please accept my offer! It's not something critical anyway!" Taehyu said as she uses her last tactic... puppy eyes..
"Tch. And what would I get if I accepted the offer?" 
"Uh, you have no critically hard works to do, plus you can stay at the office during break times and...."
"And?"
"We have a pastry bin and a mini fridge full of strawberry based products and a lot more other sweet stuffs. You can get it for FREE." Taehyu smirked at her, taking the last card down.
"Alright, I'll take it." She said in assent right away.
"I KNEW IT~! HAHA! Go to the School Council's office by lunch time! The president wants to see you." Taehyu said as she grabbed her phone and punched in some numbers.
"Hyukkie~! Post her name, she agreed..."  was what Taehyu said over the line.

~MUSIC CLASS
All of the juniors gathered at the auditorium for the music class since their music room is not big enough for all the junior class' to fit in there. The reason behind this is that Ms. BoA is not yet around again for whatsoever reason and Mr. Jokwon here who was in charge wanted to save time by teaching them all at the same time. 

"Hey Jinki~!" A bunch of students called his attention.
"Hey!" He greeted back with his flashy smile.
'He's in a good mood... I'll greet him...' Jin Ae thought, strolling forward to him.
"Onew-ssi!" Jin Ae called him, since he's the only person she could actually talk to at the moment.
"Ann...yeong..." He greeted casually then went somewhere to find his seat.
"Aish... Why is he angry at me?" 
"Having a hard time with Jinki eh?"
"Uhh... you're..." Jin Ae stopped for a while and was emerged in a deep thought. 
"Okay don't force yourself, I'm Minseok, Minho's there *points out*. Besides,  I'm your classmate and Minho is on the other class." He explained flawlessly.
"OH~! I remember now! You're the guy sitting behind me!" 
Minseok winked at her. "I think, you could use some company since you're alone." 
"Thanks Minseok!"

"OKAY PEOPLE~! Calm down, Let's get this class started... Our lesson is about piano...." Jokwon started his lecture. While everyone is taking some notes., Kira, on the other hand, was still lost on her thoughts about the twins she just met yesterday. As if she hadn't saw a twin in her whole lifetime... All throughout the class she's just like that... staring at space, staring at nothing in particular.
"So next week, I want all of you to play the piano. I don't care what piece you'll play, injuries your fingers gonna face or anything. Do whatever it takes to play it accordingly and admiringly, arasso? The people who will fail to do so will have to stand on the stage for two hours! Heard me? Two hours, no breaks in between! Alright, if everything's clear then you may all go now." Jo Kwon ended.

'Tch. I'm a dead meat next week! I should have paid more attention earlier!' Kira thought destructively. The fact that she can't read a piano piece was driving her nuts, how much more when she needed to produce an 'admiringly' beautiful sound from it? The least that she could do at the moment is slumped tiringly on her bed and wait for some of the music rooms to get empty. She had to atleast try using one before anything else. 

A few minutes later inside one of the music rooms and she was already at wits end with the unmovable piano. "AISH~!" She yelled in fustration.
"Uh, need some help?" Minho asked as he appeared out of nowhere. He seemed to be listening at her failed attempts to play the piano. 
"No, thank you. I can manage by myself. " Her pride got the better of her. She should've just said damn yes cause really, she needs more than just help. 
Minho thought for a while and bid his goodbye. "Okay, goodluck then..."
Kira hastily tried playing the piano once more but much to her dismay, she really can't play it right. She was about to give up when..
"You must play it here... then here..."Minho explained as he held her hand and guided it correctly, pressing the black and white bars one by one.

~Lunch Break~!^^
"Key, Eunhyuk already posted her name all over the school grounds." Taehyu was again saying over the phone.
Key nodded as if that would've reached Taehyu. "What about her? Did you told her to come here?"
"Yep! She'll be there any minute now..."
"Good. But please, make it clear to her how it irritates the hell out of me when I'm kept waiting. " Key then hung up. He sat on his chair by the window thinking of random stuffs like what to eat for dinner or who to call for tomorrow's errands.
*knock knock*
"Excuse me... Taehyu said the president wants to see me..." The door swung open and  Key's jaw dropped upon seeing the image of his newly 'Taehyu elected' vice president.
"Yes, you see...WHAT THE?! Ho..HOT CHOCOLATE GIRL?!?!" Key yelled on top of his lungs, probably reaching soprano at the moment. He was in a state of utter shock and  'She's Taehyu's room mate?! I really wished she suggested Donghae instead!' was what is circling around his not so fond brain at the moment.
'He's face looks like he had seen a ghost or something.'
"You're really following me eh?!" Key yelled again. 'First at the auditorium then at the Drama club... Now this?!'
"No freakin' way. Tch. This conceited diva." 
"YA~! Who are you callin' conceited?! You wouldn't dare talk to me like that... you spoiled brat! Better get out here, if you wouldn't change that..that..stinky attitude of yours!" He nagged from the bottom of his heart. 
"I'll just quit instead of staying here and deal with your conceitedness." 
"Fine... QUIT THEN!!!" Key shouted in dismay. 'Oh crap! Her name is all over the school!'
"YA!... you... you can't just simply quit since your name is all over the school" He added hastily, suddenly changing his statement.
"Whatever!" She said and stormed out of the room.
"Hey, what happened? Why'd she stormed out of the room Key?" Taehyu asked as she was about to enter the room.
"I don't know...just tell her we're going to have a meeting at 7pm." 

~

Yay!!! After ages we finally updated this fic^^=)))

SUCCESS~ Also for a month, I think we're gonna update 

AND I'm gonna try during the 2nd sem=)))

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT^^

Gomawo Guys:*

ALSO! Gonna post the poster^^

Minhae/Iel Chan