Chapter 3: So much for the first morning of classes...

Gee, The Genie of my Dreams..:D (APPLICATION CLOSE)

"Well, Taemin is wearing a black cardigan and a pink checkered polo underneath and Jin Ae is wearing a black dress and pink cardigan. Also their couple necklace... So, do they have a..you know, that kind of relationship?"
Minhyo let out a sly grin and turned to Taehyu. "I don't know unni..."
Taehyu stared at her for a while, raising an eyebrow. An idea pops in her mind and suddenly an intrigued smile was plastered in her face. "Let's follow them to the garden! Haru, want to tag along? " She turned to the never speaking Haru beside her.
"No thanks, not interested." Then they left, leaving the expressionless Haru at the library.
~

Taemin's POV
"Unni, are you okay? You look pale." The sentence repeated all over my mind and a certain incident hit me.

' "Appa... what happened to noona? Will she be okay?" a young , worriedTaemin sniffled trying not to break in tears.
 "Ne, she's okay now.Taemin, you know noona loves spicy food so much right? I hope you can control this eating habit of hers. If she eats too much spicy foods the side effect of it will be dizziness or lost of conciousness. We don't want that happening, right? Now, please keep an eye on her okay? " '

 

Darn it! That's it... she ate too much kimchi plus the spiciness of the bulgogi! Aish, this is all my fault... ><

"Okay, we'll go there. Excuse us for awhile. By the way Minhyo, thanks for the tour." I said as I assist my noona.
"Noona!! Are you alright??? You do look pale! Aish chincha...mianhae...But we've got to head straight to the clinic!!!" I panicked and Noona gently pulled my sleeve. "I can still handle myself. Before that, I'd really want to have peek on the university's garden. I've been longing to see it ever since mom and dad decided to let us study here." Noona insisted despite her dizzy feeling and growing headache. She's really tired, mianhae noona...
Most of the time, at the garden, noona will hold my hand very tight and at some points, we've got to stop in order for her to regain her balance. Aish. She isn't really feeling well.
She untangled her arms from mine and all I can do was to help her sit down at the nearby bench comfortably. "Taemin, I'm a bit okay now...I'm-I'm sorry if I made you worry again..."  Sorry? She was sorry?
"Noonaaaa...why are you being like this? It isn't your fault...It..It has always been my fault for not taking good care of you..." I whispered, bowing down. I was embarrased. She poked me at the side of my right cheek and smiled.
"No. You've done more than enough Taemin."
~

Onew's POV
At last! After 4 hours of doing the biddings of the Almighty 'nagging' Key, he freed us from the student council's room. Actually, that's beside the library, good thing they're not disturb with Key's nagging. Keke. Before that,  I'm supposed to be in my room sleeping but due to the demands of Key and my bestfriend Jonghyun, I nicely agreed to them as they pulled me into helping them for the program on Monday. And can you believe it? Neither me and Jonghyun aren't a member of  the council. I think Key is being pretty random again. I hate it when he does that.
I was walking along the Univ. garden when Jonghyun came behind and walk side by side with me. "Yo Dubu, where 'ya goin'?" He asked.
"Jjong! Uhm, going to the garden to breathe in some fresh air."
"Hey~ Can I join you guys? Hyukkie is nowhere to be found." Someone from afar shouted. That's gotta be him.
Jjong and I smiled. "Oh, Hyung! Ppali," Jonghyun called out.  


We're walking along the garden when something caught my attention. Well, not only me but the others as well.
I shifted my body to see more of them. A girl and a boy..couples are they??? 
"Transferees?" Donghae then asked, breaking my own train of thought. 
Jonghyun didn't seemed interested. "Maybe."

 

Suddenly, the girl with a pink cardigan lost her balance. Woah. I was about to unconsciously ran there (and was actually pretty close too) when the guy in black cardigan caught her just in time. Too close. That guy sure is a gentleman. Lucky girl I say.  Accidentally, I overheard them talking.


He held her gently as if she's the most important person. "C'mon now, I'll sit you here."
"Hey Lee Jinki, I know you wanted a girlfriend so badly but don't go trying to steal her from him okay?" Donghae teased, looking at the sweet couple transferees as well. He lightly smacked Onew's back.
"Ya, I'm not stealing her! I  haven't done anything and don't even know the girl! It's just that they look so good!" I protested, defending myself.
"I agree, C'mon let's eat now. I'm starving!" Jonghyun intervened, not so into peeking on others' personal lives.
~

Taemin's POV
"Taeminnie, what would I do without you..." Noona mentioned, resting her head on my shoulder and getting a hold of my hand.
I looked at her, a feeling of guilt surrounded me. "Noona, this was all my fault. I've let you eat a lot of spicy foods and selfishly pleaded you to also come at the library eventhough you're already exhausted. Mianhae noona!"
"It's okay Taeminnie." She smiled at me. Why is she this nice? Aish...
I suddenly hugged her. She seemed quite surprised. "No noona, I'll just do an aegyo for you to get better!" I suggested. That's the only thing I know I'm good at. Hope this'll help.

"Okay, if that's what my Taeminnie wants." I suddenly picked up a thin fallen branch and acted as if it's my mic. Then, I did something that surprised the both of us. I sang. What happened to my aegyo?
"Noona neomu yeppeo
( geu geunyeoreul boneun naneun)Michyeo
(ha hajiman ijaen jichyeo)
Replay Replay Replay
Chueogi nae mameul halgwieo
(a apaseo ijaen mameul)Gochyeo
(da dagaol ibyeorae nan)
Replay Replay Replay"


I inhaled. Did my singing help? I turned to her and the next thing I knew, my noona was sound asleep already. She really is cute when sleeping. I wonder why she haven't had any boyfriend yet. Let me share a little secret. She, yes my noona, has always been my 'Ideal Girl'. If only she weren't my sister...
 

~
Hurrying towards the garden, Minhyo suddenly felt the restroom's calling. "Taehyu unni, I need to go the rest room first, you can just go by yourself right?"
"Yes...But..." Before Taehyu could even finish her sentence Minhyo cut her off, "Good! Don't worry, once I'm done I'll go back. Bye unni."
Taehyu continued walking by herself. "Aish! Tsk...I need to be alert, Key would kill me if he saw me here...Oh, and please God, no crowds at the garden. I don't want facing any commotion there." She tiptoed towards the garden in hopes that no one will spot her. She arrived at the garden a few minutes later only to spot the sweet Lee siblings sitting at the bench. Bewildered upon seeing them, she made a sudden loud comment which sort of freaked the heck out of Taemin. "YA~! So you two were dating!"
Taemin turned to her and, "SHHHH!!!! My noona is sleeping! And..what are you talking about?" He asked trying not to sound too loud. He was laughing at the very idea.
"Huh? Noo-noona?? So she's your sister! But hey, what about that necklace?!" She responded pointing the couple bear necklace. She too was trying not to wake the sleeping Jin Ae.
Taemin held out the necklace. "Waeyo? Are these necklaces only for couples?? This was just a simple present and remembrance."
Half asleep Jin Ae suddenly spoke. "Taemin, is there a problem?" She tried straightening herself and Taemin helped her once more.
"Aniyo noona, should I bring you to your room now?"
"Ani, I'm still enjoying the breeze here..."
"Right. Siblings. That foolish Minhyo. She got me this time. Anyways, mianhamnida Taemin..." She clasped her hands together apologizing. She was cute was what came in Taemin's mind.
"Gwenchana, I just hope there won't be any rumors about us dating or anything wierd." He mentioned and Taehyu nodded before wading her goodbye to find who started all this; Minhyo.

~

Taemin's POV
Aigoo, good thing noona is a bit okay now. Will I visit her later? Aish! I've just sent her to her room and I wanted to sleep beside her! Especially now, she's not doing really well... Oh forget it. When I entered my room, I heard the overflowing sound of water from the bathroom. My roomate, eh? Guess am gonna meet him for the first time now.
I was busy fixing some of my scattered stuffs when I heard someone greeted. "Annyeong! You must be my new room mate! Lee Jinki here, Onew would be better though." He introduced smiling. Oh he's nice.
It's my turn to introduce myself. When I turned around to face him he suddenly blurted, "Oh, the gentleman earlier!" surprised by his sudden comment, I've forgotten that I have to introduce myself and had apparently blurted something unnecessary too. 
"Oh the clean freak...Well, uhh, as my noona quoted."
We stared at each other for a moment. Weird first meeting.
"By the way I'm Lee Taemin. You're my hyung right?" I broke the awkward silence.
"I think so...Oh, it's already 8:00, you want to sleep now? Seems like you're very tired. I've been busy earlier so am quite sleepy already." My new hyung asked me. Like I said, he's nice. Being concerned and all.
"Sure...Wait! I'll just text my noona, she's not feeling well earlier." I got my phone, flipped it and typed my goodnight message.
"Oh, the girl with a pink cardigan? So she's your noona. Aish, so stupid of me." He laughed.
Taemin furrowed his eyebrow. "How did you know?"
"Well, I saw the both of you earlier at the garden."
"Oh I see.. There, I sent it...I'll turn off the lights now hyung!"
"Yeah sure. Good Night!"
~

Jin Ae's POV
I was about to sleep when I felt my phone vibrate...

 Fr: Taeminnie~♥
  Noona! I met my room mate! He's very gentle and kind, just like you actually. I hope you could meet  him today but you're sick. >< Oh anyway, Sleep well. I hope you'll be okay by tomorrow... We will get our uniforms and books too! And the schedules! Yesung will drop by here too, to bring our school supplies. Araso? Good night noona! Saranghae. :*


"What's he trying to portray now, my appa?" I smiled though. I've been blessed with such a sweet brother. "Oh gotta reply to him too."

 To: Taeminnie~♥
  Ne appa! haha! Gomawo for reminding me these things!:D Be good to your room mate okay? Good night my Baby Taeminnie! Saranghae:*


The next morning, it's friday!!! And well, we got our schedule. Seriously, when I got mine I was distressed and called Taemin to come over...
"Yah~! Taemin look at my schedule..." I whined not really satisfied with it.

8:00-9:00      Math (Geometry M,W,F)(Trigonometry T,Th,S)
9:00-10:00    English(Speech and Drama M,W,F,S)
10:00-10:20  Snack
10:20-11:00  Music (Instruments M,W,F) (Vocals T,Th,S)
11:00-12:00  PE( Sports M,W,F)(Free Time T,Th)
12:00-12:40  Lunch Break
12:40-1:00    Chemistry M,T,W,Th,F (Lab Works) 
1:00-3:00      PE( Dance)M,T,W,Th,F,S
3:00-4:00      Art History M,T,W,Th,F,S
4:00-5:00      Social Studies(History) M,T,W,Th,F,S
5:00-6:00      Club Meeting (M,Th)/Free time (T, F)/Library Work (W,S)

He scanned it and noticed something. "Oh, noona! We have the same snack schedules. hehehe.." I practically ignored his remark as I was busy getting mad at my first subject. "Look! Math as my 1st subject? Aish!!" I, once again, whined when someone knocked at the door.
"Excuse me, Ms. Lee Jin Ae?" She called, looking at me.
"Yes?"
"I'm Ms. Hyoyeon, the dorm supervisor. By the way, your family's butler, Yesung, is at the reception area."
"Oh okay, thank you Ms. Hyoyeon.."

Sunday passed and nothing much had happened. It was only the day after that that things began to change....

~
#Cold Heart Baby!
Jin Ae was just having her most fascinating dream when her insensitive phone rang. Time for school! "Aish, Monday already?!" *Yawns* She deliberately stood up, walk towards the mirror and stared at it for a while. "Oh right! I gotta wake Minhyo up too."
She inched closer to her bed and was about to wake her when she saw a note stating:
'If you want to get outta here alive, don't you dare try waking me up very early..15 minutes before the ceremony starts will do.'
"Really, this girl..a nevermind. It's already 6:40, guess I'll take the shower first.."
A the other end of the dorm...
Onew have just finished brushing his hair and preparing his stuff when he noticed that Taemin in bed hasn't moved even one bit. Little Taeminnie's still sound asleep. "Taemin ah! Wake up..." Onew tapped him on what seemed like his side, trying to be gentle as much as possible.
'Can't seem to get you outta your dream, eh?' He thought. He then removed the light blue blanket all over Taemin's body only to find the presence of a huge single pillow instead of a sleeping Taemin. Suddenly, someone came out from the shower room.
"Morning Hyung!" Taemin greeted with a towel around his neck.
"I thought...ugh! Nevermind!" he said seeing how foolish it was not to notice the pillow. He then went straight to the shower room to take his bath. As Taemin finished fixing himself, he bade goodbye to his hyung who by this time, was already out of the shower room.  
"Sure, just head straight to the auditorium for the orientation okay?"
"Ne..." he affirmed before completely going out of the room.
"Hey, if I'm not mistaken this is Minhyo's USB. USB? Oh sheesh, this USB got the presentation for the orientation today. Key will kill her if she loses this..gotta go and give it to her now." Onew then went dashing off the room and ran towards Minhyo and Jin Ae's room.
~


Minhyo was now awake and was currently preoccupied in finding her missing USB. "Unni, have you seen my USB?"
"Uhm, I haven't seen any...Anyway, you should take a bath now, I'll find it for you after I've dressed up." Jin Ae volunteered as she went for her closet to get her uniform.
"Kamsahae~!!"
Jin Ae was about to remove her bath towel when the door swung open, revealing a GUY student.
"YA Minhyo~! I got your..."Onew was startled to see an almost woman in front of her. Jin Ae, too shocked at the moment, can barely speak nor move. Well, who wouldn't be? You were having a pretty good morning when an unknown guy suddenly barges in your room only to see you half .  Not knowing what to do, Onew unintentionally left the USB on the floor and hastily closed the door. Accidentally and unfortunately, Onew's finger was caught in between the door and the wall.
"OUCH!!"
Jin Ae was now back to reality and was more surprised to find the erted guy's finger in between the door and the wall. Still, she can't help but feel sorry for the guy's poor finger. She leaned closer and opened the door once more.
"Gwenchana?" She asked, her voice a bit lowered. Unaware that she's still on her towel, she decided to help the guy up as he went sitting on the floor in pain.
"Gwen...cha..na.." His voice managed. He turned to her and went bright red seeing her uncloth skin from head to shoulder. He then stumbled upon himself running to get away from that room. "Omo! Am still on my towel!" Jin Ae yelled upon noticing her stupid mistake..just now..
'AISH LEE JINKI!!! Why the heck didn't you thought of knocking at the door first?! She must be thinking how ert of a person I am now!' He thought hopelessly. Classes haven't started and yet he was already gaining an enemies.
'Darn it! Doesn't he know how to knock at the door!? Or maybe he's just plain erted!' She thought, anger flooding into her.
'What a good thing start the morning! AISH~!' they both thought at the same time.


#I'm Genie for your wish

  Fr: Taeminnie~♥
  YA NOONA~! Where are you?! It's already 7:15!!! The orientation will start at 7:45! Come here at the auditorium NOW!!!!! PPALI!!!!!!!!!! 
 

Jin Ae panicked and fixed herself fastest way she can and bade Minhyo goodbye. She left saying something like the USB is already on her bedside table. 
At the dorm's hallway when Jin Ae was hurrying, a student beside her suddenly pointed her crooked collar. "Excuse me but your blouse is not that well ironed, look here, crooked collar. Plus, the necktie was not in place and your skirt was not that neatly ironed too. Oh and your hair was not yet fully combed," She remarked. Jin Ae gave her a weird look.
'Who is she?? Why does she keep on commenting on my image I mean, it doesn't concern her does it?'
"I'm sorry if I commented too much...that comes natural to me.. Hyojin by the way," She introduced as she reached out her hand.
"Oh, Jin Ae here...I got to go now cause my little brother is waiting for me. Anyway, nice meeting you Hyojin. Oh and don't worry, I'll fix myself later." She replied as she made her way to the auditorium.
~


At the auditorium when Haru was walking peacefully at the entrance, sipping her hot chocolate drink, a running and hurrying Key came rushing towards her way. And well, you guessed it right. They sort of bumped into each other, accidentally spilling half of Haru's chocolate drink unto Key's well ironed uniform. Not a very good idea.
"Ya~! Look at what you've done?! My uniform's all dirty now!!!! I know that you're well aware that I AM the student council president, I have to get to the auditorium early and yet you dared ruin my uniform!!! AISH! How will you freakin' clean this thing?! Are you out of your mind??!!" He nagged on top of his voice while Haru merely stared at him. After a few seconds of recieving death glares from the president, Haru rummaged through her bag and gave the mad Key a few bills.
"Here, buy yourself a new uniform." Then she left, leaving the speechless Key beside.
"Ohohoho...You got yourself an alter ego! Hahaha!" Heechul, his bestfriend, stated laughing his head off.
"Oh shut up. Seriously... hah! Remember that girl Heechul. She hadn't seen the almighty Key get angry yet. Anyhow, let's go back to the dorm! I need to change these filthy clothes!" He shouted as he exited the room. A few minutes later, Jin Ae came in the auditorium running and not noticing the spilled chocolate on the floor. (as always) So yeah, because of her clumsiness she slipped.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She screamed, closing her eyes, waiting for another misfortune for this day. 
"NOONA!!!!"

~

Annyeong Guys! It's me minhae. hehe! At last, I finally got to leave a note! :D Anyway, thanks for those who supports the fic!! :D

Please do keep on reading and leaving comments~  We LOVE seeing one. :D

Iel-chan here~ ^^

BIG THANKS for bearing with our fic up until the 3rd chapter!!! We'd definitely pray for you guys! ;D *Hugs again* And yeah, we'll expect more comments from you guys once more as it keeps this story very much alive! ;)

By the way, how's the third one? Any suggestions so far??? Oh and sorry for the very late update as my family's laptop got well, broken.. Y.Y 

Alrighty~ guess am gonna need to end this note as it was already 4am in th morning here. *yawns* Hope you enjoyed another chapter!!!! Bye~ ^^