Chapter 2

Gee, The Genie of my Dreams..:D (APPLICATION CLOSE)

"A new girl eh? Welcome to Sonyushidae young lady...enjoy your stay...'
"What's with that cold stare again?" A lady asked, invading the thoughts of the former.
She played innocent. "What? I'm not even doing anything."
"Yeah right Sis, nothing. Just killing that girl with that stare of yours." She announced, glancing at an innocent girl with glasses. She seemed to be reading some bunch of academic books.
"Sunny, I'm not killing her with my stare. Besides, you can't even kill someone just with staring."
"Whatever. First Lee Namine then this Lee Hyojin; if I'm not mistaken that's her name."
"Namine is different from Hyojin. And I don't care. "
"Whatever you say, Jessica Jung, Whatever you say. I'll go now...Ms. Death Stare!" She ridiculed before completely disappearing out of the lady's sight.  
She rolled her eyes and went to look back at Hyojin.
 

~
Jin Ae's POV
What welcomed them are a bunch of other students having their lunch break...in the middle of vacation days.

"Woah! Classes are supposed to start next week....right??" Taemin, tilting his head in wonder, asked.
"Yep, not yet. But, since it's already 12 noon, this is just normal. Students usually come here earlier to organize their stuffs in the dorm so..."
"Can we just order now, I'm hungry!" I cut her off. I'm actually very tired and I the only thing I'm capable of doing now is sleeping. Aish...
"I'll be the one to order, I know noona is awfully tired already because of me. Gomawo noona..." *does sudden aegyo*
"Stop the aegyo and get me some bulgogi and loads of Kimchi," I ordered him just to stop this cuteness overload. Seriously he'll kill me with those aegyo's of his.
"Ne noona! What about you Minhyo?"
"Same as unni's."
"Okay then, I'll be right back!"
Minhyo smiled appreciatively at my cute little brother (though, I think he's taller than me now) then she turned to me, "So unni, can I ask you something?"
"Uhh sure."
"Do you, by any chance, have a boyfriend?"
What's with those curiously sparkling eyes. Aish...this girl, really..
"I don't have any..."
"Oh, you know, this is really my first time to have a room mate and it's an unni! So, I'm truly happy about it. And unni, in behalf of my brother, I want to say...please take care of me," she mentioned sweetly, changing the topic so sudden. This girl is pretty random too.
I don't know what to say! I was so overwhelmed of what she had said. Take care of her? Is the clumsy and idiotic (well, not really that idiotic) me assigned as her babysitter now? Really...
"Okay enough of this drama...Fine, unni will take care of you." I said as I held her hand. Guess I can handle her. I smiled.
"Bulgogi's here!" Taemin yelled as he served us our meals.
I looked at the food. Finally! "Thanks Taeminnie!"
"Don't mention it Jinny noona!"
"Jinny?!" Minhyo asked
"Noona's nickname. Then, I guess, it also became her english name too!" Taemin shared knowingly.
"Oh...that's cute!" she said when someone approached her.
"Minhyo, can I join here?" she asked then glanced at me and Taemin.
She stood up and hugged the girl with notebook. She seems to be aware of Minhyo's fondess of hugging. "Sure thing Kibyullie~! By the way, they're  my new found friends, Jin Ae unni and Taeminnie." 
She got away from Minhyo's gripping arms and smiled at us. "Hi guys, welcome aboard!"
"Thanks!" We both thanked in unison.
Suddenly, she opened her notebook, I thought she was some kind of a studious person not until I saw the contents of her notebook, which is doodles, doodles, and more doodles. But seriously, it's cute. It even looked like the pages' actual designs.
"Doodling about HyukJae again, aren't you?" Minhyo blurted out with a smirk, making Kibyul looked down in embarassment.
"My friend, I told you to move on! There are so many guys out there, like... Minho!" she named loudly. Too loud the guy himself heard it as well.

[a/n: imagine Minho looking like this at that moment. @_@ the flaming charisma indeed.]


The next thing we knew, Minho was approaching our table. Kibyul blushed and gave an aish-this-girl-really expression.
"Oh, gotta go now...my mom's dropping by. See 'ya!" Kibyul waded and said a simple 'bye' to the approaching Minho before completely dashing out of the cafeteria..
"What is it Lee Minhyo?" Minho asked in a serious tone with a stern look.
She giggled. "Nothing! I just missed one of my brother's best buds!"
"Tss... Shortie." He scoffed. He wasn't in the mood to play teasing games with this short lady.
She frantically stood up and yelled, " WHO THE HECK ARE YOU CALLIN' SHORTIE'?!' 

She dreadfully hates it when she's reminded of her short stature.  "Oh I guess students would be damn glad to hear about your secret hobby minho sshi!" She mocked, smirking at the now frustrated Minho.
"Did I just said that? You're kidding me! You're actually pretty tall with that height of yours and all; the tallest in your class right? Oh, geez, look at the time, gotta go! Need to do some training!"  he waded as he put his tail down and exited the cafeteria. Point of Minhyo again! Thanks to that secret hobby which Minhyo accidentally saw.  
"Ya~! Lee Taemin, what's with that stare?" I suddenly said as I noticed Taemin's dreamy smile.
"Yeah, you're drooling!" Minhyo added, making a fun out of him.
"Noona, That's Choi Minho right??? Omo! I need to update my accounts! He's more dazzling in person!" He said while holding his Iphone.
"Dazzling? Ugh c'mon, stop being a fan boy and finish your lunch! Now!!" I demanded with authority.
Seriously, he looks like a girl when he do those fan girling stuffs! I hate it when he over does it!
"Noona, I'm not drooling over him! He's just so amazing!"
"Yeah, whatever," I said as I continue munching on my delicious kimchi.

~

After quite some time of eating and arguing with Jin Ae, they were now on their way to the library. Tired Jin Ae didn't have any energy to even argue with them so yeah, poor her.
"Wait, why is that guy is looking at us like a hungry lion? He's scaring the heck out of me!" Taemin uttered in nervousness.
"Oh, that's Park Leeteuk. I'll tell you, if you want to have a peaceful school life all year long here, better stay away from him and..Lee Namine....usually considered as his girl counterpart."
"Oh... anyways what year are you and the others in?" I asked as we continued on our way. Good thing that guy didn't actually heard Taemin, am afraid what he might do based on Minhyo's description.
"Well, me and Kibyul are sophomores and my brother, Minho and Namine are juniors and last but not the least Leeteuk is a senior." She actually included that Leeteuk and Namine guys.
"I'm an incoming sophomore and noona is an incoming junior!" Taemin added inappropriately.
"That's great! I hope unni and my oppa are classmates so that they will be friends!" Minhyo then mentioned.
So yeah, that's how we enjoyed our meal...
 

~

(Still Jin Ae's POV)
Minhyo was rather more excited than me. I suppose am not having a break yet. "Library here we come!  Just so you guys know, they've got all the books you really need; from those geeky encyclopedias to the cheesy romance novels and so much more!" She cited proudly.
"Really, I wonder if they have the Harry Potter series and some Nicholas Sparks novels. Noona loves them so..." Taemin didn't finished his words when he saw my killing stare that only appears if he do something which I don't really approve of.
"I thought we're done with the touring today? Also Taemin, I thought after eating we'll go back to the dorm and rest?" I pointed out in a more serious, tiredy tone.
"What I really need right now is a good sleep and nothing else! My feet is aching too..."
"C'mon noona,we're almost there..." He said as he pulled the right sleeve of my pink cardigan, again and someone is also pulling my cardigan on the opposite side. And yeah, nice guess, it's Minhyo.
"Noona/Unni Please!" They pleaded in unison. Can someone tell me if these two were twins in their previous lives?
"Araso, araso just stop pulling my cardigan." I agreed, fixing myself.
Taemin held my right hand. "Gomawo noona."
"Whatever Taemin. Are the two of you somewhat twins?" I ridiculed.
"Maybe unni," was what Minhyo answered as she hooked her arm to my left arm.


As we enter the library, it's unexpectedly full again...
I turned to Minhyo who seemed used such scenes."You sure classes aren't starting yet?"
"Yes, it is really normal in the library to be always full like I said earlier they've got all those stuffs.." Minhyo told us.
"Oh..."
"Yo, Minhyo!"
"Oh Hyukkie! Nice to see you here!" She greeted back as they hi-fived each other. 'Who is he?'
"Actually, I was on my way back to the dorm. Please tell to your brother about the book I've borrowed."
"Okay." And then he left.
"He's one of my brother's best buds...Eunhyuk."
Taemin let out a simple 'aahh'.
"Anyway, there's a table there, let's go!" Minhyo pointed as she pulled me as I pulled Taemin.
"Taehyu, you alone here?" What's with her...look? Cute for a guy and charming for a lady. Geez, this university has a lot of gorgeous students.
"No, I'm with Haru... She's getting some books over there."
"Mind if we join you??"
"Sure!"
"Hi Haru! By the way guys This is Jin Ae unni and Taemin. They are transferees in our school. Unni, Taemin, they are Haru and Taehyu." She pointed who is who and everyone made a respectful bow.
"Hello!" We both greeted.
(End of POV)


~
"You can...almost reach...it!" A lady uttered, struggling to  reach a particular kind of book at the top shelf of the library.  Even with the help of Mr. ladder, getting the book seemed quite impossible.
"Here it is....AH~!!!!!" She lost her balance and all she can do is close her eyes and wait for something that will happen next...maybe a loud thud and probably a little bone cracking sound.
'Ap...am not hurt? Floors aren't supposed to be this soft, are they?'

"Are you alright?" was what a voice suddenly asked.
The next thing she knew, someone caught her right before smacking at the not so friendly floor.
"Miss, are you okay?" He asked again.
"I'm-I'm fine...thankyou.." He helped her up and gave her the book who caused such meeting. She was thankful and embarassed by the guy's nicely drawn personality. They've said nothing but to stare and look unto each others eyes sweetly, as if they're eyes are having a conversation.  
"Eunhee! Enough of this flirting miss secretary and let's get back to work! Now! Let me remind you that we have tons of things to prepare before the school year starts. And no one dares to make me,  the Almighty Key, wait!" Key nagged, earning him a few sshh's from the librarian and the other students.  
"Araso kibum ah, but please, no shouting in the library." She took one last glance on the guy and thanked him once more before Key drags him out of the library.
"Minhyo, just who is that guy who acted as if he owned the library?" Taemin asked, bewildered by the guy's insensitive behavior.
Minhyo laughed at Taemin's statement and explained, "Oh, he's the University's council president Taemin.The self proclaimed Almighty Kim Kibum more known as Almighty Key or simply, Key."
"So his nickname's Key..."  Taemin repeated.
"Yes, and no one dare calling him by his real name. Says it's too boring, maybe cause he's a real born diva slash fashionista." Minhyo giggled.
"Uhm...Would you excuse me and Taemin for awhile?"  Jin Ae asked. She then looked at Taemin as if speaking with him mentally.
"Unni, are you okay? You look pale" Minhyo mentioned, looking a bit worried.
"Okay, we'll go there. Excuse us for awhile. By the way Minhyo, thanks for the tour." Taemin said as he assist his noona. "Noona!! Are you alright??? You do look pale! Aish chincha...mianhae...But we've got to head straight to the clinic!!!" Jin Ae gently pulled her dongsaeng's sleeve. "I can still handle myself. Before that, I'd really want to have peek on the university's garden. I've been longing to see it ever since mom and dad decided to let us study here." Jin Ae insisted despite her dizzy feeling and growing headache.

[a/n: Worried Taeminnie~ Jin Ae must've been uber lucky to have such a sweet, caring and cute younger bro. ;p]


Taehyu seemed a  bit confused. "Ya~ Minhyo ah, by any chance, do they have a relationship?"
 'A! I Haven't told Taehyu that they're siblings. Kekeke. Guess even the almost perfect being commit mistakes. Hey, a little lying won't harm them, right?'   "How can you tell?"
"Well, Taemin is wearing a black cardigan and a pink checkered polo underneath and Jin Ae is wearing a black dress and pink cardigan. Also their couple necklace... So, do they have a..you know, that kind of relationship?"  '           

~

END of Chapter Two

Yipee~!! Chapter two's done! :D

So how's it guys?? Was it boring? Too plain? Too long?

Apologies if its been like that. We were just introducing everyone and showing you guys how they interact in this first two chapters so mianhe if it's been quite dragging and all. And by the way, there's no specific and or personal reason behind Minhyo's huge (huge? Sorry, can't think of any appropriate term at the moment) appearance. It's been due to some circumstances that we chose Minhyo to get the limelight first but everyone will get a fair share of appearances as the story progresses so don't worry. ^^V

Anyhow, we would also like to apologize firsthand if there's one or two grammar mistakes in the fic as both writer were not of American or any English speaking decent. Nevertheless, your comments is and will always be well appreciated and loved. Any comment will do guys, just no bashing and silent reading, araso? ;)

Again, BIG thanks for taking time to read our fic. *Hugs everyone*

Hope you enjoyed yet another chapter and will continue loving and enjoying all of its chapters in the near future! ^^

KAMSAHAE~!!!!!!!!!!!

--> hae & iel-chan signing off. :)

Now playing: Super Junior's Why I like you

Annyeong! for those who have read this part... We have made a mistake about Leeteuk's year...it is supposed to be senior MIANHAMNIDA *90 degree bow*