Chapter One: Transferees eh?

Gee, The Genie of my Dreams..:D (APPLICATION CLOSE)

Jin Ae's POV
"Umma, why do we need to transfer? We were just enjoying our JYPU days too..." I whined, trying to battle my mom's desicion.
"This will be good for the both of you. Besides, me and your father will be out of the country for the next few months and as much as possible, we want you and Taemin to concentrate on your studies," Mom replied firmly. Objections are definitely a no,no.
"Umma, what about vacation??? Don't tell me we need to stay at school for the rest of the year?" Taemin complained, brushing the very idea off his mind.
"Of course you can go back to the mansion. Just give Yesung a call, araso?"
"Ne umma," we replied in unison, forcing out a smile.
'I have a strange feeling about this school. There's something more about it. Something different and awkward. SoNyuShiDae University eh? I think a little investigation wont hurt...' I smirked, feeling a bit excited about the idea. I was thinking of ways on how to do it when my phone beeped...
#I'm genie for your wish
'Taemin? Texting me when we're only inches away. Aish...this kid...'

 Fr: Taeminnie~♥

 I know what you're thinking noona :p It's something about the school isn't it?
  I felt that too! The awkward feeling. :/

~


Taemin's POV
#Song for my Juliette
'Noona replied even when we're only inches away...aish...my noona..'

 Fr: Jinny Noona~♥

  I won't disagree to the fact that we're siblings.  Definitely my brother. :P

Yesung opened my door first then noona's, and well, umma is sitting between us and she won't come with us because she needed to catch her flight. Another business stuff I guess. Tss..
"I'll tell Yesung to send over the things that you left at the mansion. Take care, araso? Annyeong!" Umma said just before the vehicle sped off.
"Annyeong!" Noona waded while I stared reluctantly. Mothers were supposed to be by their children all the time right?  No.

 

As we entered the school lobby, the first thing we noticed was a tall, short haired lady. I think she's the school's receptionist judging by her welcoming expression and smile. 

~
"Welcome to the University young ones! I'm Choi Sooyoung, school's receptionist. Transferees, am i right?" She asked after the siblings entered the lobby.
"Yes we are. I'm Lee Jin Ae an incoming junior and my brother here, Lee Taemin is an incoming sophomore" Jin Ae replied, trying to sound as casual as she can.
"Oh...let me see..hmm... Bingo! Here you go...your room assignments. The classes will start next week and we will give you your schedules on friday." She said, handing us the dorm keys. Blue one for the boys' dorm and well, obviously, pink ones for the girls.
"Thank you," Taemin thanked as she handed out the papers with instructions in it.
"Welcome," She said with a flashy smile.


~
"Noona, I'm hungry... I want to eat!" Taemin said, pulling the sleeves of his noona's cardigan.
"Taeminnie, we need to find the dorm first so we can leave our things there araso?" Jin Ae explained, pulling away the cardigan's sleeve.
"But noona, I'm very hungry...please? *puppy eyes*" Taemin said, pulling his noona one more time.
"Lee Taemin, stop it will you?" Jin Ae stammered suddenly when she accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm sorry, are you alright?" She asked as she helped the girl holding a bunch of those so called mangas. Didn't know why Jin Ae knew those stuff though.
"Daijobu desu. Ja mata. Gokigenyo." She said, bowing as she left those two behind.
(I'm alright. Till we meet again. Have a good day.)

Both Taemin and Jin Ae looked at each other.
"What did she say?" They both asked in unison.
Taemin wondered, "Is she a japanese?" 
"Maybe, come on, never mind her. Let's find the dorms."

They kept on walking and walking until they've seen the soccer grounds...
"Noona! Look, it's Choi Minho, he's the no. 1 athlete in this school!" Taemin pointed out, referring to a tall good looking charismatic guy in the field.
I stared at him in disbelief. "How in the world did you know him?"
"I guess I did a little sneak peek on the University's website." He mentioned, showing me his innocent smiles...again..
Jin Ae was now the one pulling him away. Seems like the younger took a sudden liking to the school's soccer field. "Really? Anyway, ppali!  Let's get going now so you can eat already," She said, taking one last glance at the no. 1 athletic guy, Minho.

~
Taemin kept on pointing unto unecessary places. Be it the huge library, their all big gym, and even the universities drinking fountains. And finally, what he spotted was the right thing; the University dorm. "Noona! Here's the dorm!"
I was practically panting. After all those tour around the campus, I was pretty much tired already."Aigoo, so tired.. I want to sleep for the rest of the day once I reached my room."
He took me by the shoulder & help me straightened myself and then wailed one more time. "No! You will not sleep until we eat the bulgogi together!"
Being the oldest of the two, Jin Ae just gave in to his younger brother's selfish slash childish attitude. "Araso, araso...We'll eat bulgogi."


As they entered the dorm they were a bit confused about the directions.
"Taemin, what's your room number?"
Taemin scanned his key. It says there,  "B1412. What about you noona?"
"It's G1401... aigoo, there's a difference...but where can this room be? This place is too wide."
Taemin looked around spotting a girl, a meter away from them.  "Ask that girl noona" He suggested as he pointed the girl standing by the bulletin board.
She went for the girl. They really needed help. "Uhm, excuse me, Can you help us find these rooms?"
'When she turned to look at us, I was like...woah! Is she a porcelain doll or something? So beautiful...' Jin Ae thought, dozing off for a while.
Upon asking, she smiled warmly to the dozed Jin Ae and told her the rooms' location. "Oh, both of the rooms are located on the 14th floor. B1412 is located on the left side while G1401 is on the right side.. You can use the elevator right there so you can easily get there."
"Kamsahae~!" Taemin thanked.
"Welcome, see you around!" She smiled sweetly.
"Is she a doll or something?" Jin Ae asked, still amazed by the humble girl's appearance.
He pulled his noona again and went straight for the elevator. "Molla noona, I just want to eat! Let's go!"

~
Jin Ae's POV
"Noona, my room is located there!" He pointed out excitedly.
"Let's go then..."
As we were on our way to Taemin's room, I can pretty much see that they really have good facilities. When we passed on the boys' restroom I saw a girl peeking at the door. Wha-?! Is she a ert?! My thoughts went puff when Taemin sudenly shouted. "Noona, my room is here!"
"Taemin! Will you keep your voice low?" I instructed as I walked towards his room.
He opened the door and was surprised to see that there are two beds. "Noona, I think I have a room mate but guess he's not here..."
"Oh, he's very clean with his things." Jin Ae complimented seeing the mess free room.  "Hey, I'm going to see my room.
My watch says it's 11:30am, so meet me at the lobby by 12 araso? Oh! And be good to your room mate!"
"Ne noona!" He said as he closed the door.
As I entered the girls' dorms, I saw the girl with manga that I bumped earlier from one of the opened rooms. Maybe she's a transferee... but I can't comprehend her language, it's too complicated. As I'm drifting on my thoughts, I saw my room. Things were going smoothly and I was just going inside coolly when my clumsy old self re appeared and made me slipped even when there's no slippery floor. Aish.
"Apa!" I shouted as I tried to stand up when someone handed me her hand.
"Omo, are you okay unni? Maybe this mat is a bit slippery," She asked and stated at the same time. 'Wait! She's quite familiar...is she the girl peeking at the boys' rest room???'
"I'm fine...I guess," I said, gripping her hand gently.
She looked at me with glee ands asked, "By any chance, are you my new room mate?"
"Uhh...yeah.."
I was about to ask where the cabinet is located when she suddenly hugged me tightly and said,
"Yay! A new comer!! You're an unni right?"
"Yeah, probably," I replied. A new dongsaeng huh? Well, definitely a dongsaeng cause her attitude is some what like Taemin's.
"Wee! I have an unni here! I'm Lee Minhyo by the way..." She extended her right hand and I shook hands with my new roomate slash dongsaeng.


#I'm genie for your wish
'Oh, I think Taemin is texting me...he really is hungry..'

 Fr: Taeminnie~♥

  Noona! Ppali, I'm hungry...><

"Oh I'm Lee Jin Ae... by the way, have you eaten your lunch? Me and my brother will eat, you might want to join us?" I invited. I 'm practically being friendly here.
"I'd love to unni! Since my brother can't join me...I'll join you two instead!" She agreed without hesitation.
"Let's go!"


As we reached the lobby, Taemin suddenly pulled my hand. Yeah, he has a thing for pulling people, especially me.
"Noona! Let's eat bulgogi!!"
"Araso, Taemin, aa by the way, she's Minhyo my room mate."
"Hello Minhyo! I'm Taemin~"
"Hi! Let's go now? I'll be glad to give you a tour around here after we've eaten."
"Maybe the touring can be done tomorrow. I've seen much of this University already. hehe..Let's just proceed to eating." I mentioned, not wanting to have more touring thing.

 

As we went outside the dorm, she kept on pointing places...have I stated she's somewhat like taemin?
"Aren't we supposed to be eating???" I asked.

She pointed an old office."That's the office of the directors. Yeah, we're on our way unnie, don't worry!""
Taemin made a long 'ooohhh.'
"Tss..."
"Noona?"
"I felt like someone has been staring at me.."
"Eh?..."
"Nevermind Taemin."
"Unni, Taemin! Here's the cafeteria!" I was so glad to have reached the cafeteria that I forgot about the staring feeling before.
"Nice! Let's eat bulgogi then!!!" Taemin said as he pulled our hands..again..


~
' A new girl eh? Welcome to SoNyuShiDae young lady... enjoy your stay..'
 

END of Chapter one~

 

Whew! The pilot chapter is done already earthlings~!!! Yay! :D

Alrighty~ Since it took us hours to construct this chap, we hope that the subscribers out there will take time to read, appreciate and comment on it. ;) ^^

We'll be waiting for your comments, okie?? ^^

Ah and by the way, for the girls who were chosen, would you mind if we alter some of your given infos?? :)

You can PM any of us or answer here directly as you comment! ^^

KAMSAHAE~ ^-^

--> hae & iel-chan