Chapter 5: Club Audition part 1: Morning Audition..:D

Gee, The Genie of my Dreams..:D (APPLICATION CLOSE)

Suddenly the room went silent as if no one have entered there. No single movement. Even their  breathing sound seems locked.. the only thing that could be heard was the continuous ticking of the clock...

 ~
*Stomach gurgling*
Sleeping Taemin abrupty lift his upper body up. Half asleep he went on, "So hungry... aigoo, uwaaa it's 11:45 already?...." He then stoop up and went completely awake after seeing that his hyung is nowhere within the room.
He was scratching his head when he noticed that Onew wasn't in the room anymore. "Onew hyu-- OMO! Where's hyung?! I need noona's help!!" He half-yelled, scrambling hurriedly out of their room.


~Taemin's POV
Hm, It's weird....really weird....why would Onew hyung be out of the room this late?? hmm...really weird...wait..have I just said how weird it is?? (LOLZ)  Where could he be then?... aish....am just gonna go to noona.....
*knocks at the door*
"NOONA!" Jin Ae was already about to sleep when little Taeminnie came shouting on the other side of the door. Surprised by Taemin's sudden yelling, Jin Ae accidentally fell from her bed. Ouch. She straightened herself up and opened the door for her loud brother to come in.  "Do you have any foods here noona???? I'm starving!" I asked, pouting.
"Foods?? Aigoo, come inside for a while..." She instructed me to sit on her bed while she get some snacks from the small fridge at the corner of the room.
"Oh, Taemin's here..." Minhyo said as she went out of the shower room. From the shower room...at midnight. Wow. Midnight bathing. (XD)
"Annyeong!" I smiled at the freshly bathed Minhyo. Is it alright seeing girls, other than my sister, when they've just gone out of the shower room?? I wondered.
"Here, have some banana milk and croissant." Older sis handed me the food. Yum yum! 
"Thanks noona!" I did a little aegyo and he tapped me gently on my forehead. "Alright, no more aegyo's just eat and go to your room already."
"But seriously, that Onew didn't asked if you had your dinner? That's....not nice, where is he? I'll talk to him!" Noona frantically stood up. Woah, talk about sudden change in moods. And well, I did the most obvious thing, I stopped her before anything serious happens.
"Noona, hyung's not in our room." I said. Minhyo didn't seem to be bothered by it though. She was busy with the manga's she borrowed from Kira. Dunno how they met or knew each other so don't ask me. :P
"Eh?! Waeyo?? 11:45 and he's out there somewhere in campus?!"
"Oh noona, look at the time, it's already 12:10... you've gotta sleep now okay? I'll just go to my room, I believe hyung's already there..." I mentioned, as I didn't want to cause noona any more problems.
"I was about to sleep when you barge in our room..." She said, folding her arms.
"Mian noona, good night!" I ended with a pout before I actually went out.  
"Aigoo, stop pouting, noona already forgave you... good night now."

Great! My aegyo really works on her. I'm now on my way to my room when I saw someone standing just infront of our room. Yikes! It's Ms. Hyoyeon, aegyo won't work with this one. What now? Oh good heavens, she saw me!
"Mr. Lee Taemin, where have you been?" She asked. Oh no, not the serious look again. If looks can kill, her glare might've killed me in an instant!
"Uh.... from the comfort room Ms. Hyoyeon..." I lied, I'm not really good at this, hope she bites this...
"I presume this will be the last time Mr. Lee, you may go to sleep now." Whew, safe!
"Uhm, Ms. Hyoyeon, by any chance have you seen my hyung?" I then asked. On seconds thoughts, asking her might not be a very good idea at all. Hyung might get scolded cause of me. Aish.
"Who is your hyung anyway?"
Should I tell her? No, not good Taemin. I didn't answer and instead, I opened the door of our room only to find the sleeping Onew hyung there. He's here! Thank God!  But that's strange.."Uh... no need Ms. Hyoyeon. He's already here. hehehe.." I uttered as I wade goodnight.
"Okay, good night then Mr. Lee." I can finally hear the sound of her stilletos going farther and farther from our room. Whew.

~Onew's POV
The next morning, "Ya Lee Taemin ah! Ppali~! We'll be late for the assembly." I yelled as I waited for Taemin. I wonder where he went last night. I haven't seen him when I got back. Or was it? Tch. Maybe am just hallucinating. 
"Ready Hyung! Let's go?" Taemin then said, puffing all my thoughts out.
"Mm! Let's go!" I opened the door. To my surprise, her noona was already there. Is she gonna pick Taemin up? Weird.
"Oh Noona, good mornin', why are you here?" Taemin asked, also surprised of her noona's sudden appearance.
"Ya! Lee Jinki! Where were you last night?! You left Taemin without asking whether or not he's already eaten!  He went to me last night asking for some food!" Jin Ae nagged at me, early in the morning! Can't she like save it for lunchtime or afternoon break??
"Eh? Hey, how did you know my full name? You like me, don't you?" I asked teasingly and curiously. What the heck Onew. Can't you say something more sensible than that? Now I made her more mad. Great.
"Why the hell are you changing the topic?! Answer my question Lee Jinki! And also, how in the world would I not know your stupid name? You're my classmate, you babo!" Taemin is basically making her calm down. My, she's scary. "Lastly, it's not you whom I like, it's Jonghyun." She added, not knowing Jonghyun was already behind her. Okay, I admit I'm shocked or anything of that sort. Well, everyone is; including Jin Ae herself. Haha! You're found out!
"Uh, noona..." Jonghyun blurted, cutting the sudden awkward silence. Jin Ae blushed and tried explaining things to Jonghyun, saying somethin' like it was a huge mistake. That she was merely using the guy's name to kind of piss me off. Ha, too bad, the guy himself heard it. Not bad though, cause I really am pissed. I don't even get it. Why am I pissed?! I was processing what I've been feeling when I subconsciously walk away from them, head down.
"Hyung!" Taemin called out. I ignored him. Not now Taemin ah, not now.
"What's with him?" Jin Ae asked, surprised by me as well. Did she clear up that misunderstanding? Oh, who cares anyway.....
"Dunno, just let him be. Something seems to bother him. Am just gonna ask him later. C'mon, let's go now. The assembly will start any minute now." Jonghyun then said.


~
"Students listen up!" Key called out to get everyone's attention.
"Thank you! So, as I was saying earlier, I've decided that today will be the Auditions for the following clubs...."

Behind the curtains...
"Since when did the club auditions happen on the second day of classes?" Sooyoung asked nosily. She was really distrubed by Kibum's random decisions.
"Well, it's the self proclaimed almighty Kim Kibum that we're talking about..." Yuri replied, looking at her newly polished fingernails.

"Okay, so everyone can audition for two clubs. And for everyone's benefit, I made a schedule of the auditions. This morning would be for the Glee, Athletics, Home Economics, and for Soshified Ads. The afternoon schedule would be for Drama, Arts, Quizzers and Performing Arts Clubs. At the entrance door of the auditorium, we posted the list of the following rooms where the clubs will held their auditions.  You may proceed to your desired clubs now. That's all." Key ended his speech, brushing his hair in a flashy manner.

Jin Ae, Taemin and Jonghyun went for the bulletin board. "Noona, what clubs do you plan on joining?"
"Hm... I'm planning on joining Home Economics and Performing Arts club."
"What about you Jonghyun?" Taemin asked again, turning to Jongyun.
"Glee and Quizzers. And Taemin?" He asked back.
"Hm...maybe Glee and Performing Arts club." He smiled excitedly.
"Guess we should go to the respective rooms now." Jonghyun said, pointing at his room direction on the bulletin board.
"Can I watch your auditions after mine in Home Eco?" Jin Ae then asked.
"Yup! Just don't forget to sign on the attendance sheet and you're all good." Jonghyun mentioned.
"Okay, I'll go then... see you later guys!" Jin Ae bade them goodbye as they all separated ways.

~Home Economics Club
"Good Morning guys! I'm Mr. Hankyung, this year's moderator of Home Economics Club. Ms. Yoona here by the way, will be our co-moderator."
"Hello I'm Ms. Yoona, before I forgot, please see the results of the test on the bulletine board next week. We will also be the one to choose on who will be the club president. It will be announced during our next meeting." She explained.
"Okay, let's start! First four students please come in front." Hankyung called out.
Four students stood in front and waited for the next instructions.
"Okay, I want all of you to write down the name of the viand's missing ingredient on the piece of paper just beside the dish. I want to test if you have the ability to see and acknowledge a variety of seasonings and other ingredients. Please do include your name in the paper. Everyone is given at least a minute or so to taste and identify the missing ingredient. You may start now." Hankyung explained.
A few seconds later...
"Ms. Yoona I'm done!" A charming and attractive lady handed her paper to Yoona. 
"Thank you Ms. Gyuri." Yoona waited for the others. Gyuri bade her goodbye and went to see the others' audition.
"I'm done!" Jin Ae, Key, and Ryeowook all shouted in unison as they handed out their papers.
"Okay the three of you may leave now..Just see the bulletin board next week for the results." Yoona said.
"Next batch please!"

~Glee Club
"Annyeong people! I'm Mr. Jokwon and Ms. Taeyeon, your club moderators. Alright, enough with the intro's let's just get started already. Students! Line up and pick your performance number! Audiences may stay at that side of the room though."
"Noona, are you going to watch the auditions?" Taemin asked, as she pulled her from the noisy crowd.
"Of course! That's why I finished my test at the Home Eco earlier than I actually expected." She exclaimed patting his younger brothers head.
"Jin Ae noona!" Jonghyun suddenly appeared behind Taemin. Oh damn, this cute guy's here again.. Why does he have to be my dongsaeng???
"Annyeong Jonghyun!" She greeted him, hiding her overly happy smile.
"Hmp!! You're watching Jonghyun don't you?!" Taemin whispered, a bit jealous of the presence of Jonghyun. Maybe its Jonghyun she came for, not him.
She hugged him and giggled. "Aigoo, my baby is jealous! Of course, I'm supporting you!"
"Yay! HAHA~! Oh, it's starting, sit with us!" He said, pulling his noona beside him. 
"Students please take your seat as the auditions are about to start! And by the way, Ms. Jung here will judge the performances with me and Ms. Kim instead of Ms. BoA since she has other important matters to attend. And as usual, auditionees may sing or play any musical  instrument." Jokwon announced, preparing the judgees' score sheets.
"First auditionee,  Park Leeteuk." Taeyeon called out. Leeteuk stood before the dozen of students who seemed sursprised and uneasy about the idea of him joining. How can a gangster slash human weapon be interested in joining such harmonious clubs like Glee??

"Kiss the Rain"- Yiruma:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSe66pWNmc&feature=channel_video_title

Everyone was awed. Maybe talents and or skills don't really go hand in hand with personalities. "Noona, did you just teared up?" Taemin asked, noticing my teary eyes.
"Oh! Jongseohamnida, I can't help it! His performance was somehow....touching..." she remarked.
"Don't move."
"Eh?!" She half yelled, surprised by someone's sudden action; seeing how he wiped her tears.
"Onew-ssi..." Jin Ae called but Onew didn't replied and went for a seat, 4 seats away from them. Now that's unusual. Why would he wipe her tears and soon after leave without even saying a word? Jin Ae was subdued with her thoughts, weighing reasons behind his weird attitude. 
'Hyung really has a good timing. I was worried since I didn't brought my hanky with me. Good thing hyung did that.' Taemin thought unnecessarily, not having any clue on what was really happening.

"Leeteuk sunbae really is amazing, isn't he Namine?" Miryo stated, amazed by Leeteuk's splendid and flawless piano performance.
"Maybe." Namine simply replied. She was amazed, yes, but she didn't want to look too obvious. But somehow, Namine felt the loneliness in his performance. Something deep and...sad....is behind it...
"Eh? Maybe? Aish, why don't you just admit it? You're just as amazed as me, aren't you?? I even noticed your eyes sparkle when he's performing." She giggled. She knew right from the start that Namine loves and is pretty much amused by music...and so as the people who love and engage themselves in music.
"Ya, sparkle, you say? Isn't that too much? And fine, I was amazed but let's not mention the sparkle thing." She stated sternly but honestly. Though, she really is captivated by his depressing and longing piano performance.
Miryo smiled, somehow contented that Namine still appreciates a lot of things. "Alright, alright."

"Next, Cho Kyuhyun." Jokwon announced.

Clarinet performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHR5Xux6EMY&feature=BFa&list=PL8D0C819E47B99FD1&index=3

 Everyone laughed at his cute mistake. "Oh, the clarinet's not in a good mood. I'll sing instead." Kyuhyun himself laughed.

"Puff the Magic Dragon": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISl7HxNGg2k&feature=BFa&list=PL8D0C819E47B99FD1&index=44 

"This guy really..." Jessica said in disbelief. "Can't he take this seriously? I knew he was up to something like this again." She rolled her eyes.
"Haha! But, he has the voice. Next time Jokwon, I want him to sing 'Please Love Her' or '7 years of love'." Taeyeon suggested, seeing Kyuhyun's performance as hilarious but cute. She likes guys who doesn't really show off or brag their talents. But she'd like it if he does it seriously sometimes.

"Next, number 6 Kim HyunAh."

"Change"- HyunAhhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZooxI3YOfYM&feature=BFa&list=PL8D0C819E47B99FD1&index=6 

"Bwoh~! She's awesome, right Onew??" Eunhyuk pestered Onew who seemed like he was spacing off somewhere. He looked like some lifeless human being. Okay, maybe that was too much, he just didn't seem like his normal self...
"Jinkiiii~ you alright? Staring into space huh? Not good man, not good." Eunhyuk mentioned, patting his friend's back.
"Oh, yes? Mian..." he didn't seemed sorry at all. Actually, he seemed more like emotionless. What is wrong with him?!
"Don't 'yes' me. Tch, girl problems huh Jinki? Oh forget it, Miryo's next.." Eunhyuk said, shooking his head. Onew looked troubled and Eunhyuk was pretty worried. He decided to ignore him and let the questioning be for later.

"Rainy Love"- DJ Doc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYhuINgg3VQ&feature=BFa&list=PL8D0C819E47B99FD1&index=14 

"She has a nice rapping style eh?" Key commented, trying to sound as if he's some profesional rapper.
"Yes, she has it with her." Minho agreed, not really that interested.

"#12 Lee Hyojin." Jokwon called. 'The brainy gal, huh?'

Violin Canon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGCl_XEjYBM&feature=BFa&list=PL8D0C819E47B99FD1&index=19 

Jin Ae remembered. "Oh, the girl yesterday..." She was that girl who's so into details. Jin Ae wasn't really good with those types but that girl made it pretty easy for her. Jin Ae somehow feels comfortable around her.  
"You know her?" Taehyu asked, appearing out of nowhere with Eunhyuk and Donghae.
Jin Ae almost fell from her seat. "Aigoo! You scared me there unnie..." Jin Ae said, surprised by Taehyu's sudden appearance.
"Oh, haha! Mian, I was just dropping by with these dorks." She smiled.
Taemin didn't seem interested in them though. "She's good!" He suddenly commented. "A! Taemin right??" Taehyu interrupted. "Aaa..neee..Taehyu noona, yes?" 

A smile of relief was formed in her face. "Great! You still remember me! By the way, sorry for my uhh, insensitive remark on your relationship with your sis before. Hehe.." She cutely clasped her hands together. "Oh no worries~" he smiled back reassuringly.   "Uwaaaaa....kawaii~!! Jin Ae's too lucky to have you!" Jin Ae giggled and agreed with her.

"Kawaii??" Donghae and Eunhyuk both tilted their head in confusion. "It's cute monkey, fishy. Cute." Donghae hissed and Eunhyuk choked at Taehyu's sudden naming idea. "Where the heck did you get that??" Fishy questioned. "What? Is it really that unimaginable to hear me speak foreign words? Am a genius right?" Donghae scoffed, "Whateva cheetah!" Eunhyuk merely chuckled. He had the idea that Taehyu actually got that from Kira, which is correct. 

 "#14 Lee Taemin. " Taeyeon called out.
"Goodluck Taemin!" Jin Ae cheered her brother while Taehyu gave him an encouraging pat on the back.
"Thanks noona's! This is for you..and for Taehyu noona too I guess..hehehe.." He winked at them which earned him a few ooohhh's and aahhh's from the crowd.

"Only One for Me"- Taemin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8Byla4PVY&feature=BFa&list=PL8D0C819E47B99FD1&index=42 

"His voice is very nice,  sweet and melodic..." Jessica complimented, liking the tone of the boys' singing.
Taeyeon nodded. "He has a potential."

"Bro, that's your room mate, right?" Donghae asked silent Onew who was sitting just beside him.
"Uhh..yeah.."
"He has the voice eh? Taehyu will even like him more, cute face plus great voice, bingo."
"Yeah, he has a long way to go..." Donghae stared at his dongsaeng for a while. 'Just when did this guy become this serious???' He thought.

Jessica grinned upon seeing the next auditionee. "So, the academic guy is into singing eh?..."
"Just announce it." Taeyeon retorted as she rolled her eyes, feeling a bit impatient.
"#21 Kim Jonghyun."
 
"Nothing Better"- Jonghyun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmSNH79v0tw 

'Uwaa~! His voice is very soulful. I can't express it in words. I was so amazed that I couldn't connect my words together.' Jin Ae dreamily thought as she stares at Jonghyun all throughout his performance.
"Taemin! He has a great voice! It was full of emotion!" Jin Ae squealed after his performance.
"Yup!! Great voice it is.."
"Noo~na... is my performance okay?" Jonghyun sang from behind which made Jin Ae surprised.
"Omo! Jonghyun ah! Of course, with your great voice! You got it!" Jin Ae complimented which made Jonghyun smile.
"Thanks Noona!"
Little did they know, Onew was looking to them. Waiting to be called...Why is Jonghyun being so cheerful and all? I thought he was known as the Ice prince? Minhyo testifed that too. But heck, so not true.

"#24 Lee Jinki."

Onew Voice Crack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drqk9TTMFnQ 

"Okay Lee Jinki, stop the voice gag and start singing." Jokwon demanded as he wasn't in the very mood to listen to Onew's voice gag again.
"Uh... Mianhae, it was an accident. I'll start again."

"The name that I love": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9LSaWPoFz0&feature=BFa&list=PL8D0C819E47B99FD1&index=37 

'He really sang the song with feelings. As if he's really heart broken. Omo! did he just tear up or is it only his sweat? He's really weird. We're in an airconditioned room yet he's sweating?" Jin Ae thought not knowing that she's really into his singing.
"Ya~! Taemin, did Onew just teared up?"
"Eh? Hyung cried?" Taemin tilted his head.
"Sheesh, I shouldn't have asked you anyway..."
When Onew's performance was done, at the backstage....
"Onew, Onew, YA~! Onew!!!" Jin Ae shouted but no reply was heard from him.
"Onew Hyung!" Jonghyun also tried but it failed as well.
"Noona! Stop it... Aish~! What's wrong with Onew Hyung!!??" Taemin yelled as he hugged her noona in anger.
"My noona hates to earn enemies. Especially if she has no idea why a person is ignoring her. If that happens, she tends to cry it out until the person talks to her." He explained worriedly.
"Oh, just take her somewhere for awhile... I'll talk to hyung." Jonghyun said as he followed Onew.

"Okay, #35 Lee Namine."

"River Flows in You"- Yiruma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc 

"Tss... this gangster girl!" Jessica rolled her eyes in disdain.
Taeyeon laughed at Jessica's seemingly childish way of speaking.  "Just admit it! She's a great pianist."
"Whatever... I'm done here! I'll go to Jaebom..." She said, leaving the two behind. 
"Why in the world is she angry at Namine?" Jokwon asked, confused on how Sica detested Namine that much.
"Who knows..."

'Soothing to the soul. It's as if I was really listening to Yiruma play. She's...she's....talented. That Lee Namine interests me now. Her play somehow calms me.' Leeteuk thought, staring at Namine who have just finished playing the piano.

~ Soshified Ads (School Paper)
"Aigoo! So many papers to read! I'm tired!" Sunny whined as Sungmin placed some more papers on her desk.
"Sunny, tired already? You just finished three articles." Sungmin smirked at her while he goes back to his desk.
"Ya~! How about you? How many articles have you finished anyway?" Sunny asked, determined to make a fool out of him.
"Three..."
"See, we're even...." She laughed.
"Thirty three..." Sungmin corrected, smiling deviously at her.
"Bwoh?! Thirty three articles in 2 hours?!" Sunny was more than shocked.
"Actually, I'm basing it on the number of grammatical mistakes. So in a way, I'm saving my time. Skills are the key, Sunny... skills..."
"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes, taking a good look at an article. 'Grammatical mistakes huh? Hm..Let's see..'

~Athletics Club
"Let's start the play offs!" Coach Kangin announced, instructing the athletes to fall in line.
" So Yang Taehyu, what sport are you good at?" He asked, making quite a fool of himself.
"Seriously Kangin, asking her where she's good at? Tss... Choi, come with me to the basketball court. Taehyu assist me." Sooyoung scoffed.
"Aish, Tsk, Choi! Two Lee's! Come with me! We'll play soccer!" Kangin said a bit irritated.
A few minutes later...
"They're good huh?" Sooyoung said as she pointed his team.
"Well, you've got Choi back there..."
"My best athlete." She grinned.
~


"Ya~! Did you bumped on a girl last time? Without even apologizing??"
"What's with you?"
"Well, she was basically blaming me for what you did!"
"Just don't mind her... it's not your fault anyway. Geez, you're over reacting. I'm outta here." 

 END of Chapter FIVE ~

a/n: How's chappie 5??? Cliffhanger much? Well, we didn't want to end it this way too but the audition day's too long. :P So we've decided to just make it two parts. :)

Anyway, how's it so far?? Any violent reactions??? Suggestions?? Or do you have any ideas on what's up next? How's the glee club's audition by the way? Was Onew too dramatic? haha...Oh well...More too come in the upcoming chapters! Sorry for the late update too~ Iel-chan here is having a hard time accesing a computer. Psh.

Btw, COMMENTS, as always, are <3

kamsahae~ ^^

- minhae & kazeryu