Chapter 4: Staff of So Nyu Shi Dae University

Gee, The Genie of my Dreams..:D (APPLICATION CLOSE)

"NOONA!!!!!!" Jin Ae heard Taemin's anxious and worried voice calling out for her. 'Oh please don't let me fall...I mean, not again...' She too was worried. She's been a klutz for like ever since she was born and that didn't save her from anything. 
"Gotcha. You alright?" A man's voice asked, helping the clusmy Jin Ae up.  And she was sure of one thing. That ain't little Taeminnie.
'OMO! He's so nice, his palm is so soft!  And well.....he's handsome. Maybe am not that unlucky after all. :P' She thought without even realizing that she's been dreamily staring at him and is still awkwardly clinging unto his arms.
"Noona... are you alright?" Taemin confirmed, breaking his sister's thoughts.
Upon noticing that she'd been holding the guy's arm, she frantically stepped away from her savior. "I'm-I'm okay..." She whispered in embarassment.  
Her so called savior turned to her. "That's good then.  Tsk, Key made this commotion here without even cleaning up the mess. This can be dangerous! Anyway, be careful next time okay?" he smiled. I can only hope that my eyes didn't turned heart shaped or something!
'SO COOL!!! I can just stare at him all day and that would be enough!!' Jin Ae thought dreamily....again.
Taemin looked at the guy. "Oh, Kamsahamnida for saving my sister!" He bowed appreciatively.
"Well, I just did my part. Besides, I don't wanna witness some first day accidents." he winked, resulting to Jin Ae's redder cheek.
"Yo Jonghyun! Taemin! and..." Someone called from afar. A familiar voice it seems.
'So Jonghyun is the name... Nice!' Jin Ae thought, shifting her body to find the owner of that mysteriously familiar voice. 
"Oh Onew hyung!" The guys answered back in unison which is why they ended up laughing.
"Oh by the way, noona, this is my room mate Onew hyung!" Taemin introduced excitedly.
'Oh great! The guy/girl earlier!!' They both thought, staring unbelievably at each other. 'He-he-he's Taemin's nice roomate?!'   'She's-she's my roomate's sickly noona?!'
"Ya~! You per... mmmmmmm"
"Ahahaha! Could you excuse us guys? I would like to talk to my new found friend" Onew said as he pulled her on the corner of the auditorium, his right palm covering Jin ae's mouth.
"Let go of me you ert!" Jin Ae demanded, freeing herself from the so-called ert. 
"YA~! I'm not a ert! It was definitely an accident!! Seeing...seeing....it....." He said defensively, not knowing he's already blushing. 
"It?! Heck! A normal person would've knock on the door first!!!!!" She said enraged.
"If you are dressing up, why didn't you locked the door yourself?!"
'Darn it! He/She has a point!' Both of them has a point. And obviously, both of them was at fault.
An awkward silence followed after having the seemingly endless debate..After staring at each others eyes at the moment, both of them felt something's heating up their face. Both cheeks are getting redder, yes. 
"Ya~! Both of you, get to your seats. The assembly was about to start." A passing Key mentioned.
Jin Ae snarled at him before she went to his brother and he unintentionally followed her because Jonghyun was seating beside Taemin.
"Noona/Hyung Here!" Both guys pointed out their seats. 
She sat between Taemin and Jonghyun while Onew sat beside Jonghyun.
Taemin pulled my shirt's sleeve. "Oh, Noona! Jonghyun and I are classmates!" He suddenly blurted out.
"He's what?!" Jin Ae asked, shocked at the fact that the guys' younger than her. 'Oh my, I'm his noona! ><'
"He's my classmate. Why so shocked?" He asked, tilting his head on the side.
Jin Ae shooked her head. Better not tell him.
"Good Morning students!" A petite lady called the attention of the students at the auditorium.
"Ah Noona, she's the principal here, Ms. Taeyeon" Jonghyun mentioned looking at Jin Ae. So now, after saving her and looking so cool earlier, he went on calling her noona. Aish, was what Jin Ae thought.
But she smiled at him. "Oh, thanks for the info Jonghyun." she sounded bitter but Jonghyun didn't seem to notice it so all is good. Though, another dongsaeng for her again.
"Is everyone seated already?" She scanned the place. "Good. Anyway, for the sake of new comers and transferees here, I'm Ms. Kim Taeyeon the school's principal and Ms. Tiffany Hwang here, our school director, will present the administrative staff of this school." She continued before giving the microphone to the short haired lady on her black dress.
"Good Morning everyone. I hereby proudly present to you the faculty and administrative staff of our University. I'd be calling them one by one, they'll stand so you guys can see them well. Alright, since you knew our principal already, let's start of with Ms. Lee Sunny, the vice principal; Ms. Jung Jessica and Ms. Im Yoona the guidance councelors; Ms. Kwon Yuri the principal's secretary; Ms. Choi Sooyoung the receptionist; Ms. Seo Seohyun the school nurse and lastly me Ms. Tiffany Hwang, the directress of this school. You'll meet your academic teachers along as the classes start. Hope you'll all have a memorable year here at Sonyushidae University."


After the assembly, the students were instructed to go straight to their respective classrooms. 


~ Kibyul's POV
I knew it. nothing much is to do since it's the first day. Guess am gonna doodle here instead... Okay, it's you again Hyukjae oppa. Sorry, whenever I doodle, your face comes out naturally in my drawings.  I just can't get over you.
I still remember the first time I met you.. Aaa..the memories...at that time, I was told that you were the son of dad's business partner. Your father brought you to our house and it was a bright and sunny day at that time! Good for painting weather it seem; so I got out of the house to the garden.  I usually paint flowers since that's the only thing am capable of drawing at that time.


"Leeteuk oppa, is my painting pretty?" I asked my adopted brother, wanting a 'yes' for his reply. He's been  with me for years now and even though he's pretty harsh, I've never consider him as an adopted sibling at all. I've always wanted an oppa, and now that I have one, I can only be thankful.....
"You call that a painting?Tss... pretty huh? PRETTY FAILURE! It's the worst drawing that I've ever seen!" He retorted, pulling the drawing paper out of my grasp. He ruthlessly crumpled it and threw it on the ground, leaving me crying all alone. I cried a bucket of tears. Half of it was because my drawing was  destroyed and half was because...my brother still despises me no matter how hard I try and become nice and suitable as her younger sister. He just won't like me. I was busy crying my heart out when someone picked up my crumpled drawing, flattened it and handed it back to me. 
He also handed me his hanky. "Roses really are pretty aren't they? I believe these were drawn by such a pretty person. But, that pretty person who made a pretty drawing ain't smiling. I wonder why your crying when your drawing's simply cute." he smiled, wiping my tears off my cheeks. 
"Don't believe him okay? I believe that you made a really, really, really pretty painting." Tears stopped and a smile was formed in my face. He looked happy about it.
"Next time, ask for Hyukkie oppa's comment instead, okay? And please, no crying!" he sounded like an umma at that time which made me giggle.

I was so into my past years that I didn't get to notice the time. It was break time already. Aish. "Excuse me, it's already snack time." someone invaded my thoughts.
"Oh, don't worry, I'm not hungry yet. " I said.  'he's some nice guy, eh?'
"Oi Kyu! We'll go now!" a bunch of other students called his attention.
"Ne...so yeah,  you see, I want to sleep here in the room..." He looked at me and waited for something to happen. But since I didn't move one bit, he spoke, "Alone. So, can you like leave the room..now?" That was direct. Fine, he isn't worth arguing with anyway.
 "Oh..." I said, fixing my things and walking out of the room. Let me erase the nice guy statement earlier.
 

~
Meanwhile, Kira, who was on her way to the cafeteria, reading her manga, was accidentally bumped by a hurrying student probably her age. They collided and the girl's things scattered everywhere. He, running hastily, and she, not really looking at where she's walking,  was the reason behind such collision. Both of them even lost balance and fell first on the floor.
"Apa! Hey, aren't you aware that it's awfully rude to block other person's way?! I suggest you don't do that again!" He mocked as he stood up and brushed the dirt off his jogging pants. He didn't even made an effort to help the lady up.
"Excuse me but, isn't running throught the hallway recklessly and bumping a transferee considered rude as well? I might as well recieve an apology." She scoffed, she was somehow irritatingly polite.
He glared at her remark. "Aish!... this girl is really..."
"Choi! Coach Kangin is looking for you!" Another guy called out and from there, both of them dissapeared from Kira's sight. 


As she reached the cafeteria, there were already a lot of people. She was looking for a place to seat when she saw a lady alone on one of the tables. Her beauty seemed like ageless, as if everyone was supposed to be captured by such beauty.  She ain't too cute yet not to ragged for a girl. The likes of her would've easily capture everyone's heart, be it boy..or girl...What confused Kira was even with such looks, no one was sitting with her. Some were just staring and giving her secret glances but no one got pretty close.
"Do you mind if I seat next to you?" She asked, sounding really polite and well brought up.
She smiled. "Sure."
She didn't expect that seating with her would be quite troublesome as all eyes were at them. Murmurs can be heard. 'What is worng with them? Is it prohibited to eat here with her or something?'
"Oh, I wish had her courage!"
"She's sharing with Taehyu noona! So lucky!"
"Is she sure that she'll sit there?"
Everyone seemed pretty jealous of her so called courageous act. On the other side of the cafeteria, things were happening quite differently.
"Can I sit with you?" A girl holding her tray asked, trying to be nice.
 A sudden burst of  laughter between the group was heard "No, there's no place for losers here!" Another student suddenly appeared grabbing the guy by his collar.
"Ya. Do you, in any way, own the table or somethin? Huh?!" She glared at them. He gulped and apologized. She let go of him and he dashed, together with his friends, straight out of the cafeteria. Other groups inched their tables away from those two girls. The bullied girl earlier seemed pretty used to that kind of scenarios though...
"Namine.....kamsahae..." She lowered her head down.
"No need Miryo....."
~


"Aish! Where will we sit now noona???" Hungry Taemin whined but her noona wasn't listening at all. She was scanning the place for unoccupied seats.
"Uhh... Taemin, can I join you guys? Onew hyung's no where to be found so..." Jonghyun who have just arrived, asked.
"Sure! I'll treat you some snacks. Just a token of thanks for saving my noona earlier."
"No need really..."
"Please *Aegyo*"
"Okay, okay. Just stop the aegyo"
"Taemin ah... Oh, Jonghyun.." Jin Ae's smile grew wider.
"She'll be joining us noona." Taemin mentioned. 'Oh, I love you Taeminnie~!'
 "Oh...alright.." She wanted to sound really casual and natural. "Bingo! There's an empty seat there! Let's go!" She said, walking towards the table. Apparently, it was the one where the gangster like Namine and her friend Miryo is seated. Though, the table did looked like it can still accomodate a few more students.
"Uhm, can we seat with you two?" Jin Ae asked in a friendly tone which earned her a lot of worried glances from the crowd. No one dared to get friendly with the lady before.  Namine, on the other hand, just gave her the 'are you kidding me' look.
"Hey, let her pass. She have just transfered here." Jonghyun interrupted making Namine look away.
"Oh sure, you can sit here." Miryo then said, smiling.
Jin Ae was relieved. "Thanks! Wait, I'll buy some snacks." she hurried to the counter.
A few minutes later, she bought 5 slices of chocolate cake and humbly served everyone at the table. Taemin looked really pleased with the sweet thing and so as Jonghyun and the surprised but glad Miryo. Namine seemed confused more than glad though.
"Thanks noona!!" The two boys said in unison, munching on their cakes.
"Thanks..." Miryo bowed, wondering what her name is.
"Jin Ae. My name's Jin Ae," She introduced as she sat between Taemin and Jonghyun.
"Oh, thank you very much for the cake Jin Ae. I'm Miryo and she's Namine." She introduced as well. She's surprisingly friendly and quite of a bright girl.
"Here" Jin Ae gave the last slice to Namine. "Don't worry, I assure you, it's delicious!" Jin Ae added and smiled at her. Namine was hesitant but got the slice in the end. 
'Not bad. She seems harmless..' Namine thought, eating her piece of cake.
While eating the cake contentedly, Jonghyun noticed something on Jin Ae's face...
"Noona, you have some chocolate icing on the corner of your lips." He pointed out.
"Eh?" She said then looked for her hankerchief.  'Darn it! I think I lost it. ugh..why now..'
"Noona" He called out her attention and got his hankerchief instead. When he was about to wipe the icing off, all of a sudden, someone extended his hand with a hankerchief and wiped it instead. Jin Ae stared at him...Jonghyun didn't mind his interruption though.
"Hey, it's my peace offering for uhh... earlier." the guy, the erted onew guy said, gently wiping the icing. On the other hand, Jonghyun and Taemin were merely staring at his sudden closeness movement. Jin Ae felt her cheeks redden for some unknown reason.
'Aish hyung! If you wiped it... what does that make me?! His timing can be really wrong..' Jonghyun thought.
'Hey, where did hyung come from? How did he got here on time?!' Taemin thought, amazed.
"Hey Namine! Miryo!" Onew then greeted, moving his hand away from Jin Ae's blushing cheeks. Jin Ae was still processing everything that had happened.
"Oh Jinki. Hey." Namine greeted back. 'Woah! That was unexpected!'
"Hi Onew!" Miryo greeted back as well.
"Uh, Jonghyun... did I just heard her talk?" Jin Ae whispered to Jonghyun.
"Yeah noona, consider yourself lucky if she ever talks to you. She rarely speaks casually not unless she have proven that your actually worth talkin' to."    'Oh' was all she can answer.
"Well, gotta go now! Bye guys!" Onew suddenly waded. 'What's with him? Appearing out of nowhere then wades just this sudden.'
"Oh! Noona, thanks for the cake by the way!".
'Oh great, any minute now, I could've melt from that smile of his' Jin Ae's thoughts went hazing again...
When they were about to leave, a familiar voice greeted them cheerfully.
"Annyeong~ Jin Ae unni! Onew oppa! Taeminnie! Namine unni! And Miryo unni!" Minhyo called out, leaving Jonghyun's name unannounced.
"Hi sis! Oh gotta go guys!" Onew said as he pulled Jonghyun who's glaring at Minhyo, with him. A few minutes later and the two of them were nowhere inside the cafeteria. Jin Ae made one last glimpse of Jonghyun beofer completely dissapearing.
Minhyo then turned to Jin Ae with the 'Huh?!' look. "Ya unni~! You're talking to a dino?!"
"Who's dino? Jonghyun? What a handsome dino he is..." Jin Ae replied, Minhyo just sighed on her reply and talked to Miryo instead.
"Ya noona~! It's only first day of classes yet you have two guys already!" Taemin interrupted in between my dreamy thoughts.
"Ya~! What are you saying?!" She blushingly denied.
 

Back on Taehyu's table.. Everything was going smoothly and peacefully when 3 guys interrupted Taehyu and Kira's harmonious break.
"Yo Taehyu! Oh a new friend! I expect no less from the ever so friendly & approachable princely beauty! "Eunhyuk mentioned, giving Taehyu a high five.
"Hehe...that again huh...she's Kira by the way, a junior."
"Hi Kira!" Eunhyuk and Donghae greeted her happily. There goes the EunHae duo again.
 She turned away from reading her manga to respectfully bow at the two of them.
She's kind of cute. All the 3 guys thought. Minho introduced last. "I'm Minho. Hello!" 
"Ann-ah!" Who would've thought that she'll meet that rude guy again.
Minho looked confused. "Ah??"
"Was it mere coincidence or just pure unluckiness that I met such a rude person twice?" Kira whispered but loud enough for Minho to understand.
"Huh?! I haven't even seen her before!" Minho stood up defensively.
Donghae smirked at Minho. "Tsk, tsk, tsk...didn't knew you were like that Minho..being rude to cute girls...aish." Donghae went on.
"Like I said, I haven't seen her before hyung.." he stated once more.
"Alright, enough.So Kira..you uhh like mangas? That's what they're called right?" Taehyu butted in, stopping the about to begin
"Yes... obviously" She said then  continued reading
"Woah... She has the angst!" Eunhyuk said
"I like her!" Taehyu said
~
At the Director's office...
Tiffany regarded, walking past the staff and standing just beside the office's window, her favorite spot. "Good job guys! First day is going on smoothly..."
"Yeah, but I there's this 9 interesting girls here at school that needs to be looked over..." Sooyoung mentioned, flipping open the student biography folder she has with her.
"What about those nine?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. As if those nine young students could hurt them.
Hyeohyeon merely laughed. No one gets past them easily, no one. Sooyoung then started. "Lee Namine; junior; The silent but deadly girl; Seems like only her close friends, like that Miryo girl, knows the true her. She loves standing up for people and doesn't mind causing big trouble just for their sake. One thing is for sure though, she gets into a lot of fights. You guys knew her right? She's been studying here for more than a year now."
Jessica hated that name most. "Oh, that reckless gangster girl who always pays me a visit in my office. Troublesome kid."
Sooyoung didn't seem to mind Jessica's rude comment and just went on to continue with the others. "Lee Haru; senior; The Ice Beauty; with her icy cold beauty and incredible fashion sense, she has everything girls could ever dream for-- the looks, the fans, the popularity, the cool friends, and the filthy rich parents. Haru had everything. A spoilt, well -known brat."
"Oh, that snobbish brat. Hmp. As if that would take her somewhere." Yoona retorted.
"Park Eunhee; junior; The Barbie Doll; an outgoing and approachable person, she gets invited to parties easily, and doesn't have a problem getting dates as well, over all, she's one happy & pretty person. "
Yuri smirked. "She's beautiful but it'll take her a lifetime to achieve the beauty that I have now." 
"Tokuchi Kira; junior; The refreshing one; tends not to speak as much as she’d like, as she sees it as rude. Most of the time you can see her holding or reading a manga. A Japanese newbie."
"She's cute! I like her!" Everyone was like, 'Sunny cut the crap.'  "What? You don't like her???" She giggled, earning more glares.
"Lee Minhyo; sophomore; The erted & Whiny Princess; Despite being very innocent and full of aegyo, she can be quite of a ert. She likes having skinship. Any gender will do as long as she doesn't hate you ro something."
"Tss...that..that shameful lady!" Hyoyeon added, not really happy about the thought.
"Park Kibyul; sophomore; The Sweet Cutie; is very smart and cute lady. She even ranked  #1 in her class last year.  She ain't that interested fashion but she's not a geek either. She just likes being simple."
"The girl who likes to doodle right?" Seohyun asked. Sooyoung nodded.
"Yang Taehyu; senior; The Prince-like Princess; very famous for her beauty that both men and women can appreciate. Her attitude is also a plus. One of the most athletic gals in the university. Interesting lady."
"The perfect one, eh?" Tiffany smiled.
"Lee Hyojin; sophomore; The queen of study; A pretty bright girl with great attention to details. She's quiet and could manage not mention a word for one whole day. Woah."
Taeyeon looked at her info sheet. "Attentive huh?"
"Lastly Lee Jin  Ae; junior; The not so typical princess; a transferee with nice and friendly attitude. Most of the time, she can be clumsy and or innocent. There's something about all these girls that freaks the hell out of me, so I guess we better keep an eye on them." Sooyoung ended, closing the folder.
Hyohyeon suggested, "Should we kill them?"
Sunny freaked out a bit. "Oh, puh-leaze, no killing..Blood's not nice.." The idea disgusts her.
 

~
At last, classes are now over and since there's nothing more to do, some of the students decided to take their dinner in the cafeteria while others proceed to their respective dorms. 
"Minhyo, you know, Jonhyun is quite cute after all...and he's nice too..." Jin Ae said, daydreaming about the guy..again..
"Unni~ Snap out of it. That's a veeeeery dangerous dream you have there. tsk3...I believe onew oppa would suit you better." She said, lying on her bed, drinking a chocolate shake.
That was.....ridiculous! Onew's better than Jonghyun?? Nah, guess not. I mean, hell no!
~
"Namine..what do you think of the girl earlier? That one who gave you a slice of cake." Miryo asked, waiting for an honest reply from her friend. She rarely accepts things from unknown people, she believes that they aren't worth trusting, so when she does then she's actually giving that person a second chance. A chance to get to know her better.
"Maybe. I don't know, I've just met her. But, she won't probably hurt you." She answered back sternly. Not basically the person who shows her emotions easily.

~
"At last! First day is finally done! So tired......" Key said, stretching his arms and resting his head on his pink head pillow. 
"Eh? Waeyo? You have like the whole school body for your assistants." Heechul remarked, laughing at his exhausted best friend. Key rolled his eyes.
"Sheesh! They're driving me nuts! How can some people be that stupid? I mean, was that head of them made for nothingness?! Ugghh.." Key complained, ruffling his hair in annoyance.
"Oohhh...then what about...the hot chocolate girl? Haha! You remember her??"
"Shut. up. I was trying so hard to forget about it! I don't want to see or hear anything about her ever!!! Geez. Am going to sleep."
"Ya~! You need to go there 'ya know! It's about time isn't it?" He tapped the almost sleeping Key's shoulder.
"What for? You already knew everything about it anyway..."
"Tss... pray that no one would enter here and see you..." Heechul too snuggled inside his comfy blanket and made his way to the dreamland.
~


"Hi hyung!" Taemin greeted his room mate as he entered their room. Onew was busy taking a bath at that time though.
"AHHHH!!!!" Onew suddenly shouted which surprised little Taemin.
"What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?!" Taemin panicked and ran towards the bathroom door.
"Can you get my towel? On top of my bed probably. Hurry! The shampoo's cleansing my eyes too much!!!" Where in the world did he get that idea? Who knows....
"Aigoo hyung, taking a bath without bringing a towel? Not good hyung." Taemin said as he handed him his towel.
"I'll keep that in mind! Anyway, thanks Taeminnie!"
The moment he got out of the bathroom, the first thing he looked at was the clock.
'Oh, it's almost time...'
"Uh, Taemin... oh good, you're already sleeping. Good night then..." He said, putting a blanket on top of his new dongsaeng. He was about to get out when something caught his attention; the picture frame on Taemin's bedside table. He got it and to take a closer look. He was with Jin Ae here..if you were to see it for the first time, you would've thought they were dating or the like. Hugging his noona from behind. Sweet little guy. Not noticing that he's already staring at Jin Ae, especially at the lips that he touched earlier...
'Aish, what are you doing Lee Jinki?! Tss...stop it!' He shrugged, putting the frame back on the table.
~


"So how's day one? Enjoying anything??" Eunhee asked her roomate while preparing for bed.
The girl didn't even turned to her. Her eyes were all glued at the manga she's been reading the whole day. "I think it's been awfully well."
"Good then...g'nyt Kira~"    "Pleasant dreams.." was all she replied. 

~
Hyojin fixed her messy hair before going to bed. "Doodling about Hyukkie again?"
Kibyul sighed. "It has always been him"
"I wonder when I'll get to see your notebook with a different face drawn in it.."
"Who knows... How about the brainy Hyojin? Have any thoughts on love?"
Hyojin chuckled. "I haven't come up with the answer yet."
~


Alone in his room, Leeteuk is staring at the window, apparently doing nothing when someone knocked at the door. He galnced at the clock. 9:45. It is time. He punched the wall in irritability. Why does he have to suffer the same fate as them..
~


As Onew opened the abandoned room's door, he saw Jonghyun and Minho inside already.
"It's about time..." Jonghyun stated.
"Yeah, good thing Taemin's asleep already. Where are the others?" Onew looked around.
"Probably on their way."
"Key's not here?" Onew asked again.
"You know him. That selfish brat." Leeteuk retorted furiously.
The clock ticked. "Guys, it's already 10pm." Kyuhyun interrupted.
Suddenly the room went silent as if no one have entered there. No single movement. Even their  breathing sound seems locked.. the only thing that could be heard was the continuous ticking of the clock...

END of Chapter 4

 

Apologies for the delay......... -.-V It's just that we've been busy with a lot of stuff lately considering the fact that we'll be college students already this coming June. (Please do wish us luck~ ^^) I hope you guys understand. By the way, how's chapter four? Oh, and please don't hate us for making SNSD sound quite rude...

Anyway, comments & suggestions are LOVED. ;D