2nd ending (Happy ending)

Its for your own good

In one fine morning, the girls were sitting in the living room while their leader was cooking lunch in the kitchen. Hyoyeon stood up and joined the leader.

"Let me help you."

'Thanks Hyo, just help me cut the vegetable."

"Okay but why there's cucumber in it? Sica hate cucumber." Hyoyeon said as she cut the cucumber.

"Oh, she is going to cook Sica's meal. Its her punishment, remember?"

"Oh ya.I better call her. She must be in the room doing something again." Hyoyeon said and went to the living room.

"So anyone of you know which room is she in?" Hyoyeon asked as Yoona pointed to her room.

'She sleep in Seohyun's and my room because she just reached home 5 in the morning, just finish from her drama. And she didn't want to wake Sica unnie up since Seohyun is back to visit her parent, so she decide to sleep there." Yoona said as Hyoyeon knocked the door,

"Yah! Wake up now! And cook lunch!" Hyoyeon shouted as she knocked on the door. The door opened.

"W-hat wrong?" A low and husky voice replied from the door. The door soon revealed a tall tanned girl.

"Yuri-ah, your ice princess is hungry." Hyoyeon said as Yuri looked up and nodded her head.

"Give me sometime to wash myself." With that Yuri closed her door and went to wash herself up.

'Aigoo, is it me or Yuri has been busy since that day?" Sooyoung asked.

"She had been busy since that day. Shouldn't you ask your dad to give her some free time, Tiffany unnie?" Yoona asked.

"I had asked before, but daddy said Yuri asked for it, as her repayment for us helping her." Tiffany said.

"Luckily she was able to continue to stay strong that day." Sunny said as they remembered back what happened that day.

FLASHBACK

The doctor took a deep breathe and sighed, but a smile could clearly see on his face.

"Good news! Ms.Kwon is strong enough to survive through the surgery and it was a success. Ms.Kwon need to rest for two weeks and after that she will be fine." The doctor smiled as the others cheered and jumped.

"What about her asthma?" Mrs.Kwon asked.

"Its fine as long as she ate her medicine." The doctor said.

'Thank you so much, doctor. Thank you so much." Mr.Kwon said as he grabbed the doctor's hand while smiling.

"Its my job. Ms.Kwon will be send back to her room." The doctor said and left the others. They quickly went to Yuri's room and saw Yuri was laying in there, sleeping peacefully.

"We will be leaving for a job in oversea. Please take care of her for us." Hyuk Jun said and bowed.

"We will, oppa. We will take care of her." Taeyeon said.  With that, the Kwon family left them to the eight girls. Jessica quickly sat beside the bed and hold Yuri's hand.

"I'm glad that you keep your promise." Jessica mumbled.

"Yuri is awake." Hyoyeon said as Yuri slowly opened her eyes.

"Huh?" Yuri said as Yoona helped the older girl to sit up.

"Am I still alive?" Yuri asked which made the members giggled.

"Pabo-yah! Of course you are still alive." Sooyoung said as she gently hugged Yuri.

"Oh~ What happen?" Yuri asked as she looked around her.

"You had undergo a surgery and you survive to it. You are save by Sooyoung's blood." Taeyeon explained.

'Omo! I owe you a lot." Yuri said and looked at Sooyoung who pinched her nose.

"Pabo! You didn't owe me. This is what family for." Sooyoung laughed.

"We will go and eat our dinner since we are hungry. What do you want, Jessi?" Tiffany asked.

'Some ramyun for her. She love noodles and no cucumber." Yuri answered and smiled gently as Jessica sat beside her and hugged the tanned girl tightly.

"Okay. Lets go girls." With that, the seven girls left the room.

'Sica-ah, I am sorry." Yuri said and stared at Jessica with her eyes full of love and care.

"Its okay. I am sorry too."

"No, you are not at fault. Its me. I push you away from me. I should just discuss it with you but I didn't and I-" Yuri was being silent by a kiss from Jessica. They shared a passionate kiss which involved their tongue. They broke apart when they remembered they need oxygen to live.

"Seobang, I forgive you. Don't every do that again. It hurt me so much." Jessica said as Yuri nodded her head.

"And don't suffer all alone. You had all eight of us, you have me." Jessica said as she rested her head in the crook of Yuri's neck.

"I won't. Now I know I shouldn't repeat the same mistake every again." Yuri said as she lifted Jessica's head and pecked her lips.

"I love you seobang. Don't leave me alone."

"I love you too, Sicababy and I want to ask, do you want to be Mrs.Kwon?" Yuri asked as Jessica staring at her.

"Are you proposing to me?"

"Y-yeah, kind of but I will prepare a much more romantic place to propose to you. Just I need confirmation."

"Of course the answer is yes! But I still need a romantic proposing." Jessica said as Yuri smiled and kissed her.

"Of course. the awesome Kwon Seobang won't dissapoint you." Yuri said as she leaned her forehead against Jessica's.

After that, Tiffany's father had sue Lee SooMan for mistreating the artist and invade people privacy and luckily for Mr.Hwang, he won and now he was the new president for SMent. Mr.Hwang then asked Yuri to be back which Yuri glad to agree with it and Mr.Hwang approved the relationship between the tanned girl and the brunette.

"I didn't see whats wrong with it as long as you two love each other. So you two have my blessing for your wedding." Mr.Hwang smiled as Yuri bowed at him, thanking him over and over again.  Tiffany was proud of her father and she hugged her father tightly. Yuri then told the whole world about her relationship with Jessica which recieved good response as the fans were happy that they found the one that they loved, and besides, both of them were in same group.

One night, Yuri was bringing Jessica to a restaurant which she had booked earlier.

'Seobang, what are you doing?" Jessica asked as Yuri winked at her.

"Just sit down and enjoy this special night." Yuri said as the waitress began to serve the food. Suddenly Yuri stood up.

"Pardon me." Yuri walked away, leaving Jessica dumbfounded. Suddenly all the lights were off.

"Kyaa! Seobang! Where are you?" Jessica shouted when she felt tears were threatening to fall. Suddenly there's a light shone on Yuri on the stage with a grand piano.

"Shh, don't be scare Sicababy. Listen to this song first." Yuri said and began to play ' Complete' and sang to it.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, my Sica, my life wouldn't be complete if there weren't you. I know I'm always teasing you and make you angry by accidentally flirt with other girls or boys, I am also like to keep all my feelings to myself and always get jealous for unknowing reason but getting jealous is because I love you so much and I care for you. I have many flaws but there's one thing I am confident off, not my body, not my S-line also, its my love for you. I can assure you that I am the one who love you the most in the whole world, heck, even in the universe. So, princess, can you give this knight in shining armor a chance to prove that she also can be your prince?" Yuri said and got on her knee, revealing a diamond ring in front of Jessica.

"Oh m-my god." Jessica cried as she looked at Yuri.

'L-look, y-you can r-reject me. I c-can w-wait. I know we need to focus on our career, especially I'm back and-"

"Yes, I do!"

'And you need to focus on your career too. You just don't need to cry. You k- wait, what?"

"I do, Kwon Yuri! I want to be Jessica Kwon!" Jessica said as Yuri stood up and lifted Jessica.

"Thank you Sicababy." Yuri turned around with Jessica in her arms.

'Yah! Seobang, I am dizzy." Jessica complained as Yuri put her down and smiled sheepishly. Yuri put on the ring on Jessica's ring finger and pecked on the older girl's lips.

"I will make you the second happiest person in this universe, Sicababy."

"Not fair." Jessica pouted.

"Why?"

"Who will be the happiest person in the universe?" Jessica asked.

"Of course it will be me. Because having you in my life, definitely make me the happiest person in the universe." Yuri smiled as Jessica pecked her lips.

"Why do you say so?"

"Why shouldn't I be happy when I have an angel in my life? An angel that willing to wait for me, forgive my mistake, and accept me for who I am. I will never let go this angel even if I die." Yuri said.

"Cheesy seobang."

'Thats what make you love me." Yuri said as both of them shared their passionate kiss.

After two months, the YulSic coupld held their wedding by recieving a lot of blessing from the media, the fans, the company, their friends, and of course, their family.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Seobang~" Jessica called out as she headed out from the room.

"Yuri is in the kitchen." Tiffany said as she saw Yuri headed toward the kitchen.

"She is kinda tired. I think she need some Sica energy." Sooyoung teased as Jessica quickly went to the kitchen.

"Seobang~" Jessica cooed and hugged Yuri from behind.

"Omo! Sicababy, you should sleep more." Yuri said as she put the tuna fried rice on the plate and turned around, gave her wife a peck on the forehead.

"But you are not sleeping with me. Where do you sleep yesterday?" Jessica asked as she followed Yuri to the dining table.

"I just back today 5 in the morning so I guess I shouldn't wake you up, so I join Yoona in her room since Seohyun went to visit her parent." Yuri said.

'But I want you hug me to sleep. You had been so busy with your drama until you don't have time to spend with me." Jessica pouted.

'Aigoo, I will spend all the time with you after I finish my drama. Just left two more weeks, hang in there." Yuri said and kissed Jessica's cheek.

"Okay." Jessica sat down and ate the fried rice that had been prepared by her seobang. The others soon joined them and the dining table became crowded.

'Yuri-ah, glad to have you back." Taeyeon said.

"What the hell? Its been eight months and you only tell me this now?" Yuri asked and smiled.

"I love you so much, Yuri~" Tiffany said as she hugged Yuri since she was sitting beside the tanned girl.

"Yah! Hwang Mi Young, she's mine. Go and find you Taetae!" Jessica glared at Tiffany.

"Aigoo, of course I am yours and You are mine." Yuri said and gently hold Jessica's shoulder.

"Yuri-ah, I didn't meant to interrupt you but you need to get ready. You and Sunny need to go to fil IY season 3." Taeyeon said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Okay. I will go and get ready."

"Seobang~" Jessica whined.

"I won't be back early since I need to go for my drama after that IY3. But I will call you." Yuri said.

"I will follow you then, seobang."

"Are you sure? Its not an easy job." Yuri said as Jessica nodded her head.

"I don't have any schedule so I want to follow you." Jessica said in her aegyo.

'Okay, come on. We need to get ready." Yuri grabbed Jessica's hand and walked toward their room.

'Aigoo, seems that I will be stuck between YulSic." Sunny sighed.

" You just need to bear with it and scold them if they act too intimate in front of you." Hyoyeon said.

"But seeing them together, is still better for us. At least they are happily married to each other." Sunny said as everyone nodded their head.

"Seobang, I love you." Jessica said and hugged Yuri tightly from the back while her hands touching Yuri's ab which the tanned girl had earned for insane training right after she was back.

"Sicababy, I love you too and lets stay together forever."

"Yup! Let YulSic to be forever!" Jessica smiled happily.

"Yes, YulSic, forever." Yuri said and sealed the promise with a gentle kiss.

 

A/N: Last chap up..Hope you guys like this...XD..Please comments and subscribe~~..