Its really for your own good, girls

Its for your own good

They quickly ran to the room and their manager saw Mrs.Kwon sitting outside, crying in Mr.Kwon's embrace. Hyuk Jun was leaning against the wall and lowered his head.

"Halmoni! Halboji!" The manager said as he sat dowm beside the old couple.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Yuri, our dear Yuri, might not make it." Mr.Kwon said as a tear flowed down from his eyes.

"Why the heck are you girls doing here?!" Hyuk Jun yelled at the eight girls as he charged toward them. Their manager quickly stood between them and pushed Hyuk Jun.

'Stop! Calm down!" He shouted.

'How can I, hyung?! They're the one that cause my sis to be like that! My only sis!" Hyuk Jun yelled as tears began to flow down. Hyuk Jun stepped a few steps back and curled up into a ball.

"What about us?" Taeyeon asked as their manager sighed.

"Its time for you girls to know the truth." He said.

FLASHBACK~~

(A/N: THEIR MANAGER POV~~)

That day, before the huge break up of Yuri and Jessica, Yuri was being called by Lee SooMan, all alone, without any companion except me. Both of us were sitting in the meeting room, waiting for the boss. Yuri was just spacing out while staring at the ceiling but suddenly the boss came in. Both of us quickly stood up and bowed.

'How can you explain this?" Lee SooMan said as he threw a bunch of photos toward Yuri. Those was the photo that was taken during your concert when Yuri was being too intimately with Jessica. That time Yuri was  just being silence.

"Look, Yuri. I am warning you. Keep your distance with Jessica. You girls are top girl group idol! There's no way for you two to be together!" Lee SooMan slammed the table. I quickly hold Yuri's shoulder as I saw she jumped a little due to the shock.

'I give you a week to settle this. If not, I will disband SNSD and ruin your girls career!"

"No, you can't! You can't ruin their career because of me!" Yuri stood up and yelled.

"Of course I can. I am the boss. I can do anything. If you don't want they blaming you for their career being ruined, you know what to do." With that, Lee SooMan exit the room. Yuri slumping down on the chair and started to cry.

"Oppa, w-what s-should I do?"

"I don't know but whatever you decide, oppa will support you." I said and she continued to cry for the whole afternoon.

After that I was shocked when Yuri told me she break up with Jessica, by acting that she was cheating on her with Minho.

"Why? Yuri, Why?"

"Its for their own good, oppa. This is the best way I can think of." Yuri smiled weakly and walked away. After that you girls began to treat Yuri harshly and although Yuri pretended that she was fine and still had the mood to play around, but I knew deep inside, she was hurting badly but she managed to put on a facade. You girls thought that she still had the mood to go clubbing every night and enjoyed herself but the truth was, she went there just to get drunk with Hara and SunHwa. Those two knew her problems. They even convinced her to tell you girls but being a stubborn kid, she refused.

And finally, when she couldn't stand any of this. She resigned from the group and that night when Sooyoung punched her was the night she left you girls. She couldn't stand anymore of this. She thought that she should carried all her problem and didnt want to trouble you girls. But with that, she ended up skipping meals and becoming thinner.

One day, Hyuk Jun called me.

"Hyung! Please come to the Seoul Hospital right now!"

"What happened?"

"Just come!" With that, I rushed to the Seoul hospital and only found Hyuk Jun was standing outside of an emergency room.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Yuri's asthma attack her again." Hyuk Juk said and sighed. I wondered its been how long since the last time that Yuri's asthma attacked her. After that, a doctor came out with a serious expression on his face.

"May I know who is Kwon Yuri's family member?"

"I am!" Hyuk Jun said.

"I had bad news for you and I hope you can handle it." He said and sighed.

'Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Ms.Kwon's asthma is getting serious and we had send her blood for examine since she was surprisingly weak."

"Thats because she skipped her meals." Hyuk Jun said as the doctor shook his head.

"So mean that she is suffering from malnutrition which is bad. With her current condition, even a simple fever could cause death to her."

"What?! Is that serious?"

"I'm afraid it is. So we need to examine her more and she need to stay in the hospital during this period."

"I understand. Thanks doctor." I said when Hyuk Jun didn't respond anything.

"H-hyung, w-why did this happen to her?" Hyuk Jun asked as he hugged me tightly.

"I d-don't know, Hyuk Jun. I r-really don't know." With that both of us crying silently.

After a few days, when the test result out. Both of us were praying for Yuri's safety but it turned out nothing close to that. It turned out Yuri was suffering from Leukemia. She needed a blood donor to cure her but unfortunately, none of her family members' blood suit her. And with that, her asthma attack became quite frequently.

After that, Yuri had stayed in the hospital for a whole year, with her health decreasing every day.

End of Flashback (end of pov)

"If I defend Yuri from Lee SooMan and prevent Yuri do stupid decision, she won't be in such state." Their manager kneeled down and buried his face in his palms.

"Its not your fault, hyung! Its these girls' fault!" Hyuk Jun shouted as he pointed at the girls. The girls were shocked and they didn't know what to do.

'W-why Yuri unnie didn't tell us?" Seohyun asked as she cried,

"Why Yuri d-decide to take this by herself?" Sunny was crying too.

"I should have listen to her." Sooyoung said as she kneeled down.

"Go away! She doesn't need your sympathy! You girls can just go away! Leave her alone like you always do!" Hyuk Jun pushed Taeyeon and Tiffany roughly.

"P-please let us see her." Yoona said as she wiped her tears.

'Why should I? You girls hurt her! You girls didn't notice her change! Even if you girls notice, you girls ignore her!" Hyuk Jun yelled.

"But we thought she betray Jessi." Tiffany defended.

"So? Is your trust to her that shallow? Why didn't you let her explain?! Now go away before you hurt her! Go away before I slap you!" Hyuk Jun shouted. Suddenly, the door of the room being opened,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A pale tanned girl was standing there, one hand holding the IV drip stand, another hand holding the doctor.