WAKE UP

Its for your own good

The next day, the eight girls reached the hospital and saw Hyuk Jun was standing at there and glaring at them

"Why are you girls here? Didn't you heard what I say yesterday?" He said in a cold tone.

"L-look, oppa. We want to meet Yuri." Taeyeon said as Hyuk Jun stared at her.

"She doesn't want to meet you girls so just go away."

"Oppa, we might be able to save her. We just need the blood test result to be out." Sunny said.

"Save her and? Continue to torture her?" Hyuk Jun asked as Jessica stood in front of him.

"O-oppa, I'm s-sorry f-for doing that to Yuri. Its all my fault. I really love her, please let me be with her." Jessica kneeled down and cried. Hyuk Jun's expression softened and sighed.

'F-fine. Just go in. She is sleeping." Hyuk Jun turned around with his back facing the girls. Tiffany helped Jessica to get up.

'Thanks. We owe you." Sooyoung bowed and eight of them went into the room. They almost broke down to tears again when they saw Yuri was laying on the bed with wires and tubes connected from her to the machine and an oxygen mask which covered half of her face.

"Oh my god, Yuri." Tiffany said as she rushed toward the girl and hold her hand tightly.

"Yul." Taeyeon said as she sat on the bed, looking at the girl.

"Yuri, tell me this is just a prank." Hyoyeon said.

"Yuri?" Sunny called out as she saw Yuri was slowly opened her eyes.

"Hah?" Yuri slowly opened her eyes and sat up. Yoona quickly helped her while Jessica quickly sat beside the bed. The tanned girl slowly took off the oxygen mask and looked around her.

"Good, now I am starting to see things. I never know this will cause hallucination." Yuri mumbled as she rubbed her temples.

"Seobang, you are not seeing things. Its really us." Jessica said. Yuri looked at her and gently touched Jessica's face. Jessica was surprised by how cold Yuri's hand was. She slowly touched Yuri's hand with her trembled hand.

'W-why are you girls doing here?" Yuri asked and sighed.

"We're to see you." Taeyeon said.

"You girls should hate me." Yuri said.

'No! We already know what happened back then and we hate ourselves." Sooyoung said as she clenched her fists.

"Guess so but please don't hate yourself. You girls have every right to hate me." Yuri said.

"Yuri." Sunny said as Yuri sighed.

"You girls should go back. Its not goof for you girls to stay at here for so long." Yuri said as she wanted to push Jessica way but with her current condition, even Jessica was stronger than her. Jessica stood up and hugged Yuri tightly.

'S-seobang, p-please don't push us away, don't push me away. We want to be with you. I want to be with you. Please." Jessica pleaded as her tears dampened Yuri's shirt. Yuri only able to hug back weakly.

"Don't cry Sica. I'm not worthy for your tears." Yuri smiled weakly and wiped away Jessica's tears.

"Pabo! You are worthy for it! My tears is only for you!" Jessica said as Yuri shook her head.

"You need to move on, Sica. I don't have much time." Yuri said as Jessica shook her head.

"You must be strong for us, Yuri. We need you." Sunny said as Yuri shook her head again.

"I wish, Sunny. I wish I can be with you girls again but this is my fate and I had accept it." Yuri smiled weakly.

"No! You will be alright, seobang. Thats all I know." Jessica said.

"Yuri, Sica is right. You will be fine." Hyoyeon said.

"Girls, stop lying to yourself. This is my body and I know best. I know what happen to me. I had accept my fate and you girls should learn to accept the truth." Yuri said.

"We had accept the truth, Yuri and the truth is you will be alright." Tiffany said.

"Okay,okay, you girls win." Yuri said as Jessica hold her hands.

"Seobang, please stay strong."

"I don't know I can or not. I starting to become tired and exhausted." Yuri said as she stared at the window.

"No! You still have energy. You need to stay strong. There will be help soon." Hyoyeon said.

"I need to go out for awhile." Taeyeon said as Sooyoung stood up.

"I will go with you." With that, the two girls headed out and walked toward the doctor's office.

"Yuri. I am sorry for not listening to you." Tiffany said as Yuri gently lifted her head.

"Its fine. Its normal for you to do so. After all, I hurt your best friend." Yuri smiled gently before she started to cough.

'Seobang! Seobang! Go call for doctor!" Jessica shouted but Yuri was holding Jessica's hand while shooking her head.

"I-its f-fine *cough* I-its n-normal f-for me." Yuri said as Jessica rubbed the taller girl's back.

"Yuri, just wear that oxygen mask and stop talking." Hyoyeon said as she gave the oxygen mask to Yuri. Yuri only nodded her head and wore the oxygen mask which was successfully stopped her coughing. At that moment, all of the girls wanted to cry so much when they saw Yuri was this fragile. They only stayed beside Yuri silently with Jessica hugging Yuri tightly and the tanned girl gently the brunette hair. 

"S-sica, Y-yuri i-is-" Sunny said as she saw Yuri was breathing weakly.

"Seobang!" Jessica called as she looked at Yuri who took off her oxygen mask.

"G-girls, I'm t-tired. I n-need t-to r-rest. S-sorry f-for e-everyth-thing and I l-love y-you g-girls. S-sicab-baby, I l-lo-ve y-you w-with a-all m-my h-heart-" With that Yuri closed her eyes as her breathing became shallow.

"Seobang! Stay awake please! Yoong, Hyunnie go call the doctor now!" Jessica shouted as she shook Yuri's body while crying.

"Seobang, stay with me! Wake up right now!" Jessica was crying.

On the other hand, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were sitting in a doctor's office, patiently waiting for the doctor.

"Sorry for letting you wait, Ms.Kim and Ms.Choi." The doctor walked in and sat down.

"We want to ask abotu the result for yesterday blood test." Taeyeon said as the doctor nodded his head.

"Regarding the result, I have to say there's good news. Ms.Choi's blood is the one that is suitable for Ms.Kwon and can cure Ms.Kwon from Leukemia."

"Really?" Sooyoung asked as the doctor nodded his head.

"Thats good!" Taeyeon said and smiled but the doctor frowned.

"But there's one problem. With Ms.Kwon condition right now, her body is practically too weak to undergo the surgery. Its just too burdensome for the body."

'But she will die!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Please save her, doctor. We can't afford to lose her." Taeyeon said as the doctor sighed.

"We will try our best. But we can't guarantee anything."

"As long as you save her. Thats all matter." Taeyeon said and suddenly the door being banged open.

'Yoong? Seohyun? Whats wrong?" Taeyeon asked as she saw the twp maknae were crying.

"Yuri unnie i-is- Please come and save her!" Yoona shouted as the doctor stood up.

" We will do the surgery right now. Ms.Lee, go prepare the room and Ms.Choi please follow Ms.Lee to prepare yourself. We can't waste much time. Ms.Goo, please follow me!" The doctor and a nurse rushed to Yuri's room.

"Everyone please go outside!" With that the girls were outside when the doctor was busy saving Yuri's life.

'S-seobang! C-come b-back t-to me!" Jessica shouted as she was hugged by Hyoyeon.

"Whats wrong?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yuri say that she is tired and suddenly she close her eyes." Tiffany said as tears flowing down her cheeks.

"She will be save. Sooyoung's blood can save her. The doctor say he will do the surgery right now." Taeyeon said.

"Really?" Sunny asked as Taeyeon nodded her head but the kid leader was hiding the fact that Yuri might die from the surgery because her body couldn't bear with it. She didn't want to crush her members' hope.

'Jessie, do you heard her? Yuri can be save." Tiffany said as Jessica looked up.

"Really?"

"Yes, and Taeyeon never lie." Hyoyeon said. Yes, the kid leader never lie and she was just hiding something from her members. Suddenly the door being pushed open and Yuri was being pushed out.

'Make way!" The doctor shouted as he and the nurse was pushing Yuri to the surgery room. The seven girls followed him and they stayed outside the room to wait for Yuri.

"Hows Yuri?" Sooyoung asked as her face was pale.

"Omo! Whats wrong?" Sunny asked as she let Sooyoung to sit down.

"I just finish donate blood. To save Yuri. But I don't know how is she." Sooyoung said and closed her eyes.

"She will be fine. Yuri, will never left us." Hyoyeon said.

'Yes, seobang promise to be by my side forever." Jessica said as she wiped her tears. They waited for hours and Sooyoung was feeling better after eating some food. Yuri's family joined them too.

"What took him so long? It just a simple surgery." Tiffany said as she was pacing back and forth.

"Fany's right. N-no, d-don't tell me" Taeyeon thought.

"Taeng, you didn't tell them?" Sooyoung whispered as Taeyeon shook her head.

"I don't want to crush their hope." Taeyeon sighed as Sooyoung nodded her head.

"I know you two are hiding something from me." Hyuk Jun whispered as Taeyeon looked at him. She sighed and told him about what doctor had said.

"I see. I understand. So lets pray for her." Hyuk Jun said and remained silent which surprised the duo. After that, the light went off, and the doctor came out.

"Doctor, hows my seobang?" Jessica grabbed the doctor's hand.

The doctor took a deep breathe and..............................

 

A/N: Next chap up~~ Hope you guys like it and please don't throw tomatoes at me...XD..Hope you guys like it and will finish today.....