Yuri's sick

Its for your own good

The next day, the eight girls were being called by Lee SooMan. Their manager brought them to SMent office as the eight of them along with their manager were sitting in the meeting room. After awhile, Lee SooMan entered the room and looked at the girls.

"Seems that all here. I got a new announcement." Lee SooMan said as all attention were on him.

"From now on, SNSD will be performing as eight person. Yuri had quit SNSD." Lee SooMan said and silence were creeping in the room. The girls didn't know how to react. They never knew the tanned girl would just left them.

"May I know why?" Taeyeon asked since she was the leader.

"Its confidential. You girls just need to know there's only eight person in SNSD." Lee SooMan stood up and headed out.

'What the heck is going on?!" Sooyoung asked as she looked at their manager, who was calmed.

"Oppa, you know about this, right?" Hyoyeon asked as their manager nodded his head.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Sunny slammed the table.

'With you girls ignoring her and treating her harshly, how can I tell you girls about it?" He asked as he looked at the eight girls.

"She betrayed Sica! Thats why!" Tiffany shouted.

"Thats what it look like. But do you girls know about the truth behind it?" He asked again which left the eight girls speechless.

"Lets just get you girls on your schedule and stop discussing about it." Their manager said and headed out from the room.

"Does oppa know something that we don't know?" Seohyun asked.

"Lets just forget about it and continue our schedule." Taeyeon said as other nodded their head.

After the girls knew the tanned girl left the group, they continued to work hard, in order to forget about the tanned girl. And with that one and a half year had passed.

On a particular day, their manager was driving toward a hospital, after sending off the girls to their respective schedule. He slowly walked toward a room, a private room with a number of 884 on it. He gently opened the door and saw a middle age woman looking at him.

"Halmoni, I am here again. You can go home and rest." He said.

'Thanks. I am glad that Yuri had such a good manager. I will go home and rest. Please call me when there's anything happen." Mrs.Kwon said as she looked at Yuri whose body had being connected into a few mechanical devices and a oxygen mash was covering half of her face. Mrs.Kwon bowed at the manager and headed out from the room. He slowly sat down and stared at the tanned girl. He never knew such decision from the upper level of the company could cause such worst situation of the certain tanned goddess.

"Yuri, are you awake?" He asked as he saw Yuri slowly opened her eyes.

"Come on, lets sit up." He helped Yuri to sit up while the girl took off her oxygen mask.

"Oppa, why are you doing here? Don't you need to send the others?" Yuri asked as she streched herself.

'I had sent them to work so don't worry." He smiled.

"Oh, okay."

"How are you feeling today?"

"Same as usual. Weak, hard to breathe." Yuri smiled weakly.

"How are they?" She asked.

"They're fine. Yoona and Seohyun currently recording for their radio show while Sooyoung had her shooting for her talk show. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny were the MC of Music Core. Hyoyeon was active in We Got Married while Jessica, she is doing fine in her singing." He said as Yuri smiled.

"Good to know it."

'Yuri-ah, don't you want to tell them the truth?" He asked as Yuri shook her head.

"Let them hate me. I had commit too many sins." Yuri smiled weakly as she sighed.

"Besides, I don't have much time."

"What do you mean, Yuri?"

"Oppa, I only could live for 2 more months. Thats all I have." Yuri said as he gasped.

'No way! Then we need to tell them!"

"NO! Oppa, please don't tell them." Yuri pleaded.

"But they need to know the truth and you!"

"Please oppa." Yuri pleaded again as she began to suffer from the diffculty of breathing.

"Alright, calm down. Your asthma is getting to you." He said as he put back the oxygen mask on Yuri's face.

"Oppa, please let them hate me. Thats all I ask." Yuri said and fell asleep. The manager only punched the wall.

"Damn Lee SooMan!" He growled. He soon looked at his watch and realized its time to fetch those girls.

After that encounter with Yuri, the manager kept silent about it. He didn't want to tell the girls about it although he wanted to tell them about it very much. But seeing Yuri suffering, he decided to keep his promise.

One day after a good whole month from the encounter with Yuri, he was sitting in the girls' dorm, with eight pair of eyes staring at him.

'Whats wrong?" He asked as the eight girls continued to stare at him.

"Oppa, you are hiding something from us." Taeyeon said as he shook his head.

"No. I am not hiding something from you girls."

"Oppa, we know what happen. I had encounter Minho and Hara unnie!" Seohyun shouted as she slammed the table.

"! Those two surely blurt it out." He thought.

"Oppa!" Sooyoung shouted as he jumped a bit.

"What did you know?" He asked.

"We only know Yuri unnie is hiding something from us." Yoona said.

"So?" He asked, tried to pretend he didn't care at all.

"And we know, you know what she was hiding!" Tiffany shouted.

"I had no idea what you girls are talking about." He said.

"Oppa, just tell us." Sunny said.

'Yeah, oppa, please-" Taeyeon was being cut off by the sudden ring of the manager's phone. He quickly picked up.

'Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Kim?"

"Yes, I am."

"I am Yuri umma."

"Whats wrong."

"P-please c-come t-to t-the h-hospital r-right n-now. Y-yuri m-might not make it." Sobs could be heard from the other end of the phone.

"I understand. I will rush there right now." He was shocked and he knew his face was pale as a white paper. He stood up and pushed the girls away.

"I need to go now!" But he was being held back by Yoona.

'Let go of me!" He shouted.

"Not until you tell us what happen!" Sooyoung shouted back.

"Fine! Follow me!" He shouted as all of them went to the hospital.