Move away

Its for your own good

After Jessica spotted Yuri 'cheat' on her with Minho, the news spreaded quickly among the SNSD members and ended up all members hated Yuri for hurting the short brunette. They started to ignore the tanned girl and constantly throwing glares at the tanned girl. Jessica was locking in her room, only allowed Tiffany and Sooyoung to go in and give her some food but most of the time, Jessica was just crying and crying. While for Yuri, she was going out everynight and only came back during 4 in the morning. Not because she was enjoying herself, instead she was drowning herself in alcoholic drinks with Hara and SunHwa. Those two and Minho along with the manager of SNSD were the one knew the main reason Yuri pushed Jessica away despite the fact that Yuri was madly in love with Jessica.

'Aish! Yuri unnie! Stop drinking!" Hara scolded.

"L-let me drink some more!" Yuri grabbed the bottle of beer and drank it.

"Unnie, listen to Hara unnie. Just stop it." SunHwa sighed.

"I want to drink more! Its the only way to drink away my problem." Yuri said as she supported herself with her hand.

'Unnie, why didn't you just tell them the problem you are facing. Its not fair that only you burden yourself with the problem." Hara said as Yuri shook her head while smiling weakly.

"Theres no need for letting them to worry about me. Its better for them to hate me." Yuri said.

"Aish! Unnie." SunHwa sighed.

"Let me be, SunHwa, Hara. Please don't tell others about it." Yuri pleaded.

"Aish, whatever, unnie." Hara said and sighed.

On the other hand, the seven girls were gathering at the living room, waiting for a certain tanned girl since all of them had a day off tomorrow.

"Yuri unnie went out again." Seohyun sighed.

'Don't say that bastard's name!" Sooyoung growled.

"That traitor!" Tiffany clenched her fist.

"She still has the mood to go out and have fun while our Sica was crying and crying." Taeyeon sighed.

"That b*tch just playing Sica's feeling." Hyoyeon said.

"But unnie, why didn't we listen to Yuri's explaination?" Seohyun said.

"Seohyun! I saw it clearly! Yuri kiss Minho! Are you saying that my eyes are fooling me?" Tiffany glared at Seohyun who was being pushed by Yoona so that Yoona could protected the maknae.

"I agree to Seohyun. Why didn't we let Yuri unnie explain? We all know that Yuri unnie love Sica unnie."

"Thats a lie! Yoona! Its all a lie!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Its not! I saw Yuri unnie eyes when she was staring at Sica unnie and her eyes was full of love and care!" Yoona shouted back.

"Then explain why she cheat on Jessi, Yoona!" Tiffany shouted too. Before Yoona could protested, the sound of a door being opened had caught the attention of the girls, and as expected , a certain drunk tanned girl was walking in and staring at the seven girls.

"Yuri unnie, you reek of alcohol." Seohyun said as Yuri ignored the maknae and continued to walk toward her room.

"What the heck?! How dare you ignore us?!" Sooyoung charged toward Yuri and grabbed Yuri's shirt collar, then threw a punch right on Yuri's face.

"Soo!" Taeyeon scolded as Sooyoung continued to beat Yuri up. She was angry that her best friend betrayed Jessica, whom she treated like her own sister. She was angry that she willing to hand Jessica over to Yuri. She was angry that Yuri had changed. S

"Sooyoung, stopped!" Taeyeon shouted as she and Hyoyeon trying to pull Sooyoung apart. After they did so, Yuri stood up and wiped .

"Are you done with me?" Yuri asked as she turned around.

"Kwon Yuri, we need an explaination!" Sunny shouted as Yuri looked at the shorter girl.

"What kind of explaination? Tiffany Hwang saw it all with her eyes and her eyes wouldn't lie. Besides, its better to be like this." For that moment, Sunny thought she saw the tanned girl was smiling sadly while staring at her. Yuri quickly turned away and went to her room.

"Come back here!" Sooyoung said as she grabbed Yuri's hand. She started to punch and kick Yuri as hard as she could which ended up blood flowing out from Yuri's mouth.

'Stop it, Soo!" Taeyeon shouted.

'Why should I? Why don't you girls punch her too?! She deserve it!" Sooyoung shouted as she continued to punch. She stopped punching when she was exhausted. Yuri only stood up, supporting herself by leaning against the wall and smirked at Sooyoung.

"I guess you are tired. So do I." Yuri said and turned away, walked away from the girls.

"Yuri had changed." Hyoyeon said.

"Change too much." Sunny nodded her head.

They didn't know Jessica saw what happened and her heart hurt from seeing Yuri being punched by Sooyoung. She wanted to hug the tanned girl tightly and protected the tanned girl from the tall shikshin but the scene of the tanned girl kissing another guy kept replaying in her mind. She began to curl into a ball and cried.

On the other hand, Yuri had freshened herself up with a bath. She went to her closet and took out all her clothes, stuffing them into the bagpack. She turned around and stared at the Mickey Mouse Plushie.

"I should just leave it here. Its no use for me anymore." Yuri said as she headed out from the room.

"Where are you going, b*tch?!" Sooyoung shouted as Yuri ignored her. Yuri only went straight to Yoona.

"Here, take it. I don't need it anymore." Yuri threw it on the table, a necklace that represented the friendship of the nine girls along with a card key.

'Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked as Yuri looked at her. Taeyeon was shocked when she saw Yuri's souless eyes and when she was able to have a good look at the tanned girl, she realized the tanned girl had become thinner and there was no more smile on the tanned girl's face.

"Whats wrong with her? She is the one that push Jessica away but she act like this." Taeyeon thought. Yuri only shook her head and headed out, going toward another destination which no one knew.

"I need to get to the bottom of this. Wait for me, Yuri unnie! I will prove your innocent!" Seohyun thought.

"What the heck?! She just left us! That 5 years of friendship didn't meant much to her?!" Hyoyeon shouted as Sooyoung punched the wall.

"Why is Yuri smiling sadly at me? Is she hiding something?" Sunny thought. Yoona only sighed as she took the necklace.

At the outside of the dorm, there was a car waiting for Yuri.

"Sorry for letting you wait, oppa." Yuri said as she got into the car.

"Anything for my little sister." Yuri's oppa, Hyuk Jun said. Yuri only told her family that she quitted SNSD because she wanted to help her brother in her brother's company. Her family knew that Yuri was hiding something but they decided to wait for the right time for Yuri to tell them her problem.

With that, Yuri left her career, SNSD and most of all Jessica Jung, the love of her life.

 

A/N: First chap up..Hope you guys like it...