Yuri

Its for your own good

"O-oppa, y-you are being too noisy." Yuri complained as Hyuk Jun quickly went toward his sister. The rest of the girls were shocked when they saw how thin and pale Yuri was. The old tanned and sparkly skin had been replaced by tanned and dull skin. Yuri was even thinner than Jessica by now as they could see her skin was wrapping up her bone and no more.

"What are you doing out here? You should be resting." Hyuk Jun said with a gentle tone.

"Doctor, hows my daughter?" Mrs.Kwon asked as Hyuk Jun supporting Yuri, letting the doctor walked toward their parents.

"She is fine for now. I had injected a stronger medicine for her. But I not sure how long can she live anymore." The doctor sighed. Mrs.Kwon quickly kneeled down and begged the doctor.

"Please save my daughter, doctor. I willing to pay anything just to see my daughter is save." She said.

"U-umma, s-stop it. D-don't make it hard for the doctor." Yuri said as Mr.Kwon helped Mrs.Kwon to stand up.

"I will surely do my best but I not guarantee anything." The doctor sighed as he left them.

"Umma, Appa, Oppa, I need you to be in the room. I had something to tell you." Yuri said as she turned around.  The Kwon family went into the room and of course, Hyuk Jun glared at the eight girls before closing the door.

"O-oppa, tell me, did we do wrong?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany was rubbing Jessica's back.

"I don't know, Taeng." He sighed.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yuri unnie is the one that keep her problem to herself." Seohyun explained as she sobbed.

"And with how you girls treated her, she really can't tell you girls about it." Their manager said.

"I hate myself." Sooyoung said as she hit her head.

"Soo, stop it. We hate ourselves. We are the one that cause Yuri to be like this." Sunny said as she grabbed Sooyoung's hand.

"W-why? Why is this happening?" Jessica asked as she cried.

"I thought I m-move on but actually I d-didn't and when I f-finally saw her, she is in that state." Jessica continued to cry in Tiffany's embrace.

"Shh, Yuri will be alright." Tiffany said as she was wiping her tears too.

"If we let her explain, then she won't ended up like this." Yoona said as she leaned against the wall.

"Why Yuri has to be so selfless? Why can't she be selfish?" Sunny asked.

"If she is selfish, then she isn't Kwon Yuri anymore." Hyoyeon said and sighed.

"T-tiff, w-what s-should I d-do? Its all my fault!" Jessica shouted as she cried.

"Shh, its not your fault, Jess. Its all of our fault." Taeyeon said and sighed. She was staring at the door, hoping to reveal a healthy Yuri that told them it was all just a prank and nothing else but her wish didn't came true.

"Yuri-ah, please stay strong. We need you." Taeyeon thought as she sighed.

"Ah! Lets all go test our blood." Sooyoung said as everyone was staring at her.

"We can go test and see if our blood suit Yuri's or not and if suit then we can donate our blood to Yuri and cure her Leukemia."

"Thats brilliant idea, Soo! Yuri can be save!" Hyoyeon said.

'Did you hear that, Jess? We're going to save Yuri." Tiffany said as Jessica nodded her head.

"Lets go find that doctor." Taeyeon said as all eight girls went to find the doctor.

Inside the room, the Kwon family were surrounding Yuri who was breathing steadily.

"Appa, Umma, Oppa." Yuri called out in her weak voice.

'Shh, don't strain yourself, Yuri." Hyuk Jun said.

"I need to say this right now. I k-know my t-time is ab-about t-to f-finish." Yuri said and sighed.

"Appa, umma, sorry for not being a good daughter. Sorry for leaving you two this early. Believe me. I don't want it but its my fate."

'D-don't say such thing, Yuri." Mr.Kwon said as Mrs.Kwon was crying as hard as she could.

"I will protect you guys from another realm, appa, umma." Yuri smiled weakly and turned her head to look at her brother.

'O-oppa."

"Yes, Yuri?"

"Sorry for keep fighting with you during childhood. S-sorry for being a troublesome sister."

"Its fine and I had lot of fun with you." Hyuk Jun began to sob.

"O-oppa, man shouldn't cry. And p-promise me to take c-care of a-appa and u-umma." Yuri said as Hyuk Jun nodded his head.

'Oppa promise. Oppa promise everything." Hyuk Jun said as he cried.

"G-good. A-and p-please g-give the d-disc to the girls later." Yuri pointed at the disc on the table beside her.

"I understand. I will. But you need to be strong." Hyuk Jun said.

"B-but I am tired, O-oppa. I r-really am. I c-can't st-stay strong, Its tiring." Yuri smiled weakly.

"No! You have to stay strong, Yuri! Stay strong for oppa!" Hyuk Jun said as Yuri shook her head.

"O-oppa, I'm t-tired. C-can I sleep?" Yuri asked.

"No! You can't sleep! Stay awake! Please." Hyuk Jun's voice cracked as he hold his sister's hand.

"O-okay, b-but c-can you call m-manager o-oppa? I w-want t-to t-talk to him privately."

"Sure. Just don't sleep." With that, the Kwon family headed out from the room and SNSD manager walked into the room.

"Yuri-ah."

"Ne, o-oppa. C-come sit here." Yuri weakly pointed to the chair beside her bed.

"O-oppa, t-the girls k-know it?" Yuri asked as he weakly nodded his head.

"A-ah, I g-guess t-they must be blaming t-themselves."

"Yes they are."

"P-please t-tell them d-don't blame themselves. They did right. I a-am the one a-at f-fault."

"But Yuri-ah-"

"T-tell t-them n-not t-to b-blame Lee SooMan because he is right a-afterall. " Yuri took a deep breathe and continued.

"O-oppa, I n-never regret for being in SNSD. T-those time was the most wonderful moment in my life. I g-get to k-know all of you and SuJu o-oppa, SHINEE, F(x) a-and even BoA unnie. M-most o-of a-all, I f-found her, Jessica, my Sica." Yuri smiled weakly.

"I t-treasure e-each m-moment w-with you all. I'm g-glad I s-still c-can h-have 5 y-years w-with you guys. O-oppa, p-please t-tell t-them to work hard on my behalf if they want to feel sorry. T-they m-must continue t-to l-let S-SNSD s-shine.'

"I will tell them but Yuri-ah, please be strong."

"O-oppa, I a-am t-tired. B-being t-the st-strong o-one for all this years, m-made m-me feel t-tired." Yuri shook her head.

"No! Yuri, please be strong! Please!"

"O-oppa, d-don't w-worry. I s-still h-have o-one m-more month." Yuri smiled weakly at her manager. His heart ached when he saw Yuri was the one suffered the most from that decision of upper level.

"Just stay strong for oppa, for your family. You will surely be fine!"

"O-oppa, s-sometime w-we need to accept our fate and I h-had accept mine."

"Yuri-ah."

"O-oppa, I w-want t-to take a nap. If the girls want to see me, don't let them. I don't want to meet them. They need to focus on their work." Yuri said and closed her eyes.

"Yuri-ah, j-just be strong for once last time." His voice cracked as he walked out from the room. He saw all the eight girls were sitting on the chair, with band-aid on their left arm.

"Hyuk Jun, where are your parents?" He asked.

"They had went home. This had cause too many impact on them and they need to rest." Hyuk Jun said as he handed a disc to the older guy.

"Yuri want me to give you this. To let those brats watch." Hyuk Jun said.

"Okay. By the way,whats wrong with your hand?" Their manager asked the eight girls.

"We go had our blood examine. Maybe one of us can save Yuri." Sunny said but Hyuk Jun glared at the eight girls.

"Hah! Now only want to be kind to her?! There's no need for it! Don't pretend than you care for Yuri!"

"Hyuk Jun, stop it. Don't cause a scene."

"Let me warn you girls, leave Yuri alone! Leave my sister alone! Stop make her suffering!" Hyuk Jun pointed al those eight girls with a fierce glare, even colder and more fierce than Jessica's glare.

"Hyuk Jun, Yuri say she forgive them. She told me just now."

"even if she forgive them, but I won't. I will never forgive them! Stupid b*tches!" Hyuk Jun said and headed into the room.

"Oppa, what did Yuri say to you?" Taeyeon asked as the others was lowering their head.

"She say, she didn't blame you for what happen. She didn't blame Lee SooMan for what happen and she hope you girls won't blame him as well. Because she is the one at fault."

"No, she's not! Its was that Lee SooMan's fault." Sooyoung said.

"She say stop feeling guilty or blame others, if you girls had the energy to do so, then switch all of the energy to your career. Make SNSD shine on her behalf. A-and, s-she say she treasure the moments with you girls the most. She remembers all those nice memories. "

"I want to see Yuri." Hyoyeon said but their manager shook his head.

"No, Yuri say she doesn't want to meet you girls. She say she can't be strong in front of you girls anymore. S-she s-say she is tired and had ac-accept her fate." His voice cracked as he began to cry.

'W-what?! No! Yuri! Seobang, please be strong!"

"Jessi, please stop. We're in the hospital." Tiffany said as she hugged Jessica tightly.

"Y-yuri, Y-yuri" Jessica kept on mumbling Yuri's name  while crying.

"Lets hope one of us can save her." Yoona sighed.

"Yuri want you girls to watch this. So lets go home and watch it." All of the girls nodded with tears visible on their face. They went back to the dorm and Taeyeon began to put the disc in the DVD player. After awhile, Yuri's face appeared on the screen and that black pearl was not shining anymore.

"H-hey g-girls, you girls might had already knew what really happen back then when you are watching this video and perhaps, I am not around anymore. I hope you girls are doing fine." Yuri started to cough.

"P-please don't blame yourself for what happen. You girls didn't know about it back then so you shouldn't blame yourself, just blame me for hiding all these from you girls. But please believe me, I did those for your own good. I can't ruin your career because of my love to Sica. This is not fair for all of you. You girls might be scolding me right now. "

"Yes, we arre, you idiot!" Sooyoung scolded the TV.

"I want to say that, I love you girls, as my sisters. You know I never had any female friends since childhood because I was being with my brother. So when I first step into SMent and be one of SNSD, you girls showered me your undying love which I appreciate it so much and among all of you, there's my first love, Jessica Jung. I would surely treasure those moments til the end of my life. So please don't keep on blaming yourself, because this is my fate. You girls should make me proud by keep shining, make the world know about SNSD. And make them forgot about this kkab." Yuri smiled weakly.

"I-idiot." Sunny mumbled.

"Taeyeon-ah, Taengoo, Ahjumma Taeng, ByunTaeng, you had so many nicknames and surprisingly those nicknames fit you well. Haha! Although you had those nickname and often act like a dork on the screen, but you are really a caring and loving leader. You care all of us and you are a great housewife too. If I am a guy, I would had propose to you. Haha! But, please rely on other more, Taeng. I don't want you to end up like me. But please tell us your problem and don't keep it to you. I had done that and I know how hard it is. So, please rely on others and don't seek perfection because human can't be perfect. Thats my last word to you, my dorky leader."

" Idiot! You had no right to tell me not to keep my problem to me!" Taeyeon shouted as she cried.

"Sunny-ah, Lee SoonKyu, Bunny, you are the best buddy to have for a reality show. I remember how you catch the rooster and how you farm. You are turly a genius in farming. Hmm, you are cute and full of aegyo. Although I ask you don't do it anymore but I want to see it everytime. Haha! I am such an idiot. Anyway, take care of your health and play less game. You always forget to sleep when you play games. So don't do that and take care of your health. Besides that, please keep your lively image and don't cry. Run to somebody when you are scare. Don't pretend you're not. I know sometime you are scare but you decide to hide it. So please rely on others too. Sorry for making you angry and make mistakes. I admit I make a lot of mistakes during performance but now that I'm not around, so no one can cover you up, so you better don't make any mistakes. Thats my advice to you, bunny."

"Pabo-yah." Sunny mumbled.

"Kim Yeolsal, Kim Choding. Hey, I miss dancing with you, buddy. I miss doing those powerful dance with you. You know what make me to be so good at dancing? Its you, whenever I see you dance, it make me had the urge to dance and practice. So I kept on practicing which made me be good at dancing too. Oh ya, thanks for being there to cheer all of us up. You're the funniest person that I had met and everytime that I'm with you, I always laugh. Haha! I miss your jokes right now. And I mean it. Please continue to cheer the girls up. They really need it since the kkab, will be not around anymore." Yuri smiled weakly.

"Kkab! I want you to be with me so that we can be funny together." Hyoyeon cried silently, letting her tears flow down freely.

"Fany, mushroom, jewel, Tiffany, Ddilfany, you have too many nicknames. I miss your eyesmiles, do you know that? I know you are a very protective of Jessica and I am happy about that, at least there's someone to protect Jessica when I'm not around. I miss you as my MC Buddy. We had so much fun together and I miss slapping your too. Haha! I am such a byun! Fany, I am glad that I was your hero before what happened. But I am afraid I can never be your hero anymore but at least Taengoo is there, she will kill the bugs for me. Good news for you too, no one will be pranking you using fake bugs anymore. Hahaha! Promise me, Fany, keep on smiling and showed your eyesmiles to the world and protect Jessica. Thats all I ask and I hope its not much."

"Pabo! You will always be my hero." Tiffany said.

"Sooyoung-ah! Shikshin! How are you and I have to say you had a great strength. The night that you punched and kicked me, I had blues all over my body. I didn't fight back because I know you are angry so you had the right to hit me as hard as you can. At least you felt better after that. Anyway, stop eat so much. You are going to let the girls starve if you continue to eat that much. By the way, Hows your university life? I hope you can still handle it, especially when I'm not around. Sorry about that. You can walk with Seungri since he is taking the same course as mine too. Oh ya, take care of your health too and your mouth. You shouldn't piss off those sunbae in the show even if its for the viewer ratings. Okay? Please, protect the others for me." Yuri smiled as she shook her head.

"You should care more about yourself!"

"Im Yoona, Im choding, Flounder, haha! I miss that flounder face of yours. I want to see it but I guess I can't. I know you will be getting busier right now since you are going to be busy with your radio show, your CF and your drama. You need to take care of your health, okay? Don't stress about your work too much. Sorry that I couldn't talk to you til sunrise anymore but you can go find Hyoyeon. Just don't talk for so long. Hyoyeon need sleep. Haha! Anyway, I still keep Yongsan and Kyungyul in my closet. You can take it, its for you anyway. Please treat them nicely. And don't skip meal and take care of yourself, I wouldn't want you to end you life like me, I don't want to see you up there that soon, okay?"

"Unnie, I will make the face for you again."

"Maknae, Seohyun, our pretty and innocent maknae. I shouldn't advice you about your health since we always share some of the health tips but I am sorry for dissapoint you by ending up like this. Forgive unnie, okay? Anyway, don't be too harsh on the others. Just let them eat some chips and fast food if they want. But you can stop them if they eat too much, especially those two shikshin. Oh ya, maknae, rest and relax when you are stress, don't be so uptight. Besides that, aim for diplomat!! Fighting!! Unnie will always look after you from up here. Just take care yourself, kay? And I'm sorry for teasing you so much."

"Unnie, I want you to tease me."

"Lastly, Jessica, S-sica. I'm sorry for whatever I did that hurt you and its for your own good. You must move on and find your ideal guy. Maybe Taecyeon. He is great and caring. Sorry for pushing you away and face this problem by myself but I did this to protect you, your career is much more important than me. You become a trainee for 7 years and you finally can debut. I won't let all gone to waste because of me. But please always remember, I love you with all my heart. I never once thinking of cheating or betraying you as I always put you as my top priority. Sica baby, hah, this might be the last time I call you this, please move on, forget about me. I am not worthy for your tears anymore. Please do it for my sake, okay? You can go rely on others, like Sooyoung. Sooyoung is a reliable person so you can find her. And, stop reading books before you sleep, you always forget to sleep in order to finish that book. You know how worry I am? I guess you didn't. Just sleep early and don't sleep while you are taking a bath. Its dangerous. You might get drown and I don't want to see you up here. Besides that, sorry for not being a good seobang. And most of all, I love you very much, saranghaeyo."

"Seobang." Jessica cried.

"G-girls, t-thats all f-for my message. I g-guess I d-don't h-have m-much t-time. *cough* I l-love y-you g-girls and t-thanks f-for p-participating i-in m-my l-life *cough* S-sarangh-hae-yo." With that the video ended. The eight girls were crying silently as they were tying to wipe their tears.

"Yuri pabo-yah!" Sunny shouted.

"Unnie." The two maknaes cried and cried.

"Y-yuri, please be strong." Taeyeon said.

"Ya, at least let us apologize to you." Hyoyeon sighed.

"S-seobang! Seobang!" Jessica kept on shouting and crying at the same time.

'Jess, stop it! It hurt us to see you like this." Tiffany said as she hugged Jessica tightly.

"But s-seobang, s-she-"

"She will be alright. I know it. God wouldn't take her with us that fast. She still owe us something." Sooyoung said.

"Yea, Soo's right. We need to trust Yuri. Tomorrow we will all going to the hospital." Taeyeon said.

"I will be staying with Jessi." Tiffany said as Sooyoung nodded her head.

"I will be with Yoona." Sooyoung said and those girls went to their room. But they didn't sleep since their mind kept on replaying those fun memories they shared with a certain kkab which caused them to cry all over again, especially Jessica.  The brunette kept on crying until she fell asleep with tears on her face,

A/N: I guess I will make this longer but won't exceed ten chapters..And I will have two ending a sad one and a happy one...T.T....Hope you guys like it..