Part 2- Hunting

Finding Janus

 

Kwangmin’s POV

“W-What’s your last name?” I just managed to say as her face leant in closer to mine. She looked at me with a confused face but that was quickly replaced with a smirk. The woman then lent up to my ear and whispered,

.” Her voice was surprisingly deep for a woman. I then looked at her face closer and there was something distinctly masculine about it. I looked down at her arms and they were really muscly and hairy. I then turned my attention back to her face and noticed that there seemed to be some stubble and my eyes widened in horror. This ‘woman’ had a bemused look on ‘her’ face and started laughing.

“You’ve figured out I’m not a woman haven’t you?” The person then pulled their wig off. I then realised it was Janus. I quickly pushed him away from me in disgust and said,

“What the actual fu-“

“Hey now, no need for swearing. How good do I look as a woman?” Janus complimented himself and I glared at him.

“Stay away from me.”

“Aww Kwangminnie don’t be like that.” Janus then pouted at me and snapped his fingers. He was no longer wearing a dress and makeup; instead he was in a suit now.

“You .” I stated and Janus laughed.

“Did I give you a scare? I thought I’d just pop in and torment you for a bit. After all, I know how much you love dances.” Janus then gave me a friendly punch in the arm and I stayed silent.

“What, too far?” He asked me and I nodded in agreement. I then quickly punched him and walked off before he could retaliate. Jackass.

 

Youngmin’ POV

I roamed aimlessly around the room and I ended up sitting down at a random table. How were we supposed to find this girl? My eyes searched the room and I soon gave up. After all, Janus didn’t even tell us what she looked like. While I was looking around the room, some random guy with red hair, wearing a white suit came and sat down beside me.

“Is it just me or are there heaps of females here?” The guy asked me and I looked at him in confusion. I had never met him before and here he was, talking to me like we were already friends?

“Yeah there are.”

“Just how I like it. More women for us, am I right or am I right?” He then did the most erted wink at me. Oh great, I’m stuck next to some sleazy ert.

“You’re wrong, I’m only looking for one girl.” I then stood up to leave but he grabbed onto my arm, forcing me to turn around.

“One girl? That’s the same as-“He was then cut off by Minwoo who had grabbed hold of my other arm and yanked me towards him. I swear Minwoo’s always interrupting people…

“Oh hey Youngmin I was looking for you! I wanted to introduce you to my friends, but it seems that you’ve already met one. Youngmin this is Jeongmin and Jeongmin this is the guy I was talking about before.” Minwoo introduced us and Jeongmin’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Oh crap.” He muttered and Minwoo looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

“What’s wrong?” He asked and Jeongmin replied,

“Can I talk to you alone for a second?” Minwoo and Jeongmin then walked a few meters away from me.

“I wonder what that’s about.” Someone from behind me said. I turned around quickly and noticed that there were two guys standing there. One was really pale and one was a light tan. Both had black hair and they were of a similar height. The pale one was wearing a white suit and the tan one was wearing black.

“Hey we’re Minwoo’s friends. I’m Hyunseong and this is Donghyun.” The tan guy said and I smiled at them uncertainly.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Youngmin.” I was just about to shake Hyunseong’s hand when,

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALMOST TOLD HIM!?” Minwoo shouted and we all turned to look at him. Jeongmin and Minwoo then smiled at us and acted like nothing was wrong.

“Uh Minwoo is everything okay?” I asked him and he nodded his head.

“Yep just perfect. Sorry Youngmin, my friends and I have something we need to do but we’ll see you around.” Before any of his friends could protest, he dragged Jeongmin off and grabbed hold of Hyunseong, leaving Donghyun to trail behind the odd group. Minwoo really is a mum it seems because of the way he was treating the others. I sat down again and contemplated finding Kwangmin and going home. Then I remembered we got a lift here and I sighed. I didn’t remember dances being this dull. I was looking down at the ground when someone walked in front of me. I looked up and there was Janus.

“What are you doing here? I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

“I got bored in my world. Oh and I also cross dressed and freaked your brother out.” Janus then sat down beside me.

“Right… But wasn’t the whole idea of Kwangmin and I coming here so that you didn’t have to?” I asked and he sighed.

“Well it was originally that but the plan has changed slightly. Turns out you’re not the only boys after this girl. Also I lied. This girl isn’t my sister’s granddaughter... I don’t even have a sister,” He laughed then continued, “In fact, she’s my granddaughter and she didn’t run away. I sent her here. The truth of the whole situation is that I’m a sentimental old fool who wanted to see his granddaughter get married but I didn’t want to say that because I didn’t want to seem weak. You and Kwangmin seemed to be the only suitable guys around but it turns out that my wife had similar plans. There are four other guys who are trying to find her as well. You’ve met them by now I’m sure. Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun. They have an unfair advantage however, they know what she looks like.” I was so confused right now and the urge to go home was even stronger now.

“So? Why are you telling me this all now?” I asked him and Janus smiled at me.

“I want to help you. First of all, take this ring. You see the blue gem in it? It’ll glow brightly when you’re near her. I’ll also be giving one to your brother. You can use it to contact me whenever you need help.” I slipped the ring onto my finger and when I looked up again, Janus was gone.

“Is that seriously the only freaking hint he’s gonna give me?” I grumbled and stood up. Time to start looking again I suppose.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So I finally updated C: What do you think? And also I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions for what they want the girl to be called? I have some ideas but I wouldn't mind suggestions haha ^.^ Thanks to all of my wonderful subbies and your comments!