Stupid For You :: two

Stupid For You

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Oppaaaaaaaa!!!!!”

 

“What the ?!” I snapped. Damn, these girls are breaking my eardrums early in the morning.

 

“Calm down, Kai.” D.O. chuckled and patted my shoulder.

 

“How could I? They’re so loud!” I half-yelled at him, pointing to the screaming girls. I can’t get used to this. Every morning, it’s always the same. Sighs.

 

“Hmm… They seem so hyper today.” Chanyeol-hyung uttered and smiled at them.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Oppa smiled at me!” They all said in unison.

 

“No, he didn’t. He smiled at ME!” Then, they began fighting over such thing. Ack!

 

“Hyung, are you trying to make my day worse?!” I said angrily but hyung just laughed at me. I’m really not in the mood today because the principal caught us last night getting out of a club and now, he’s calling us to his office. I don’t really care if we get suspended or something because I know it won’t happen. Just a little blackmail will surely solve everything. The thing I hate is that old man is wasting my time!!! This happens a lot lately and he’s still not getting a hang of it. That old geezer will surely get it this time!

 

“Woah~ Kai-hyung is really pissed off. I can see smoke coming out of his nose!” The maknae teased and laugh. Oh… Is he asking for his death? I glared at him and it seems he got the idea. “Okay… I’ll shut up now.” He said and hid behind Suho.

 

“Guys, let’s just get going.” Suho muttered and pulled away from Sehun, who was clinging to him. He loves to do that. I sometimes wonder if that maknae really evolves from monkeys. Hmm… Yep, he came from them. I’m sure of it.

 

We continued our walk and ignored the ear-breaking creams of the crowd except from Chanyeol, who was smiling ear to ear at them and creating a bigger commotion because of that. Remind me to rip that smile off him later.

 

After a minute of walking, we arrived at the principal’s office. It’s time to deal with that old man.

 

“Boys, sit down.” He commanded and took a deep breath before starting his “ratatata” or non-stop blabbering.

 

“Young men! Do you even know what you’re doing?! Why were you in that kind of place?! You shouldn’t blah… blah… blah… blah…” He began. Gaaaah! He’s much louder than the girls a while ago! Okay, he won. He finally destroyed my eardrums. Congrats, old man.

 

Well, none of us were really listening to him. The pouting Sehun is playing with his fingers while Suho and D.O. were staring at the ceiling and I frigging don’t know why. Then, there’s Chanyeol with his ear-to-ear smile and looking at the principal. He’s gone nuts I tell you. My friends are slightly err… crazy? But when in front of girls, they quickly changed back to their manly side. Yeah, you can call it our split personality or we're just a crazy bunch of kingkas. =________=

 

The old man is still busy with his blabbering. Why is he not getting exhausted?! I can see spit coming out from his mouth from time to time. Err… =_=

 

After 30 minutes, OKAY! THAT’S IT! I can’t take this anymore.

 

“Yah!” I yelled which made all of them flinched a bit. “MR. PRINCIPAL? Can’t you just get to the point already? We don’t want your time to be wasted just because of this.” I mumbled with a bit of sarcasm on my tone.

 

“Well then…” He said and sat on his desk. Yeah. On his desk table. “I already called your parents a while ago and they said that I should give you detention for one whole week.”

 

“DETENTION?!” We said in unison and stood up. I didn’t see that coming. Why did my parents agree to this?!

 

“Yes, you’ll be doing community service for the school.” The old man smirked while raising his brows. This bald geezer is totally getting on my nerves! OKAAAAAAY, it’s on!

 

“Mr. Principal? You never learn, do you?” My lips twitched, trying to suppress my anger. I stood in front of him with my arms crossed. The bald man just looked at me with his confused expression. “Do you know who the investors of this school are?” I continued and a smirk formed on my face.

 

I heard Suho let out a chuckle and they sat back on their seats. I’ll deal with this old bald man myself. I told you already that a little blackmail will do.

 

“Y-yes.” The principal stammered. Ha! He got my point already.

 

“It seems like I’m getting tired of this school.” I sighed and pouted at him. “I’m thinking of transferring to—”

 

“No!” He cut me off. “Err… I mean…Alright, I’ll let you pass this time just don’t transfer schools.”

 

A grin formed on my face. It’s just that easy. This old geezer is no match against me. I should have used this tactic earlier. My poor eardrums would have been saved.

 

“Alright, it’s settled then. We will be leaving now, Mr. Principal.”

 

He just nodded looking like a loser. I AM SUCH A GREAT BLACKMAILER! Like a boss! (*^*)

 

As I was about to turn back, a folder on the old man’s desk caught my attention. D.O. and the others headed for the door but they stopped when they noticed me looking at something.

 

“Mr. Principal, what’s this file folder for?” I took the folder and opened it.

 

“Oh… that’s for a transferee here. Park Jiyeon, if I remember her name correctly.” The old man mumbled.

 

“Let me see that, hyung!” The maknae suddenly grabbed the file from me and looked at it. “Waaaa~ This noona is pretty!” Sehun’s jaw dropped as he stared at the picture in the folder.

 

“Ooh… a new student. It means…” Suho uttered.

 

“We got a new toy.” I smirked.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

 

“Ugh!” I groaned as I stomped my feet on the ground. I can feel the gazes of the people around me. Aish! I’m lost! I am seriously lost! Where the heck is that school?! I didn’t know that Seoul is this big. Now what?

 

I’m late and lost. Aww… Poor me. I should have brought a bodyguard with me. He’ll know where to go.

 

Huh?! No! I transferred school to start a new life. I shouldn’t be thinking that way. Jiyeon, you can do this! Err… Otteoke? T_T

 

“Uhm… Excuse me?” I asked an old lady who was looking around the place.

 

“Yes?” She said sweetly.

 

“Ma’am, may I ask for directions? Do you know where Seoul High School is? I think I’m lost.” I told her with the nicest tone.

 

“Oh…Seoul High? Yes. That one.” She pointed a place. I followed where her finger is pointing and I noticed the building sign- SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL

 

After my mind processed it, my jaw literally dropped. THE SCHOOL I’M LOOKING FOR IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME BUT I FRIGGING DIDN’T NOTICE IT! WHAT THE?! O_o

 

“Err… Uhm… Th-thank you ma’am. Haha.” I stuttered as I scratched the back of my head. I totally look like an idiot.

 

“You’re welcome young lady.” The granny smiled sweetly at me and bid goodbye.

 

I quickly made my way to the principal’s office because I need to report to him first and explain why I’m late. I’m totally busted. Aish~

 

As I finally found the office, I noticed a bunch of girls crowding it. I wonder what is happening here. Oh well, I got some more important matters to mind. I made my way through the huge crowd and somehow, I managed to get in safely. I thought I'm gonna be eaten alive by those crazy screaming girls.

 

I knocked on the door before opening it and there, I saw the principal and five smirking boys. Why are they smirking?

 

“Err… Good morning Mr. Principal.” I managed to let out a smile despite of the heavy gazes on me.

 

“We will be going now, sir.” The boy with the brownish hair and chinky eyes said. He headed to the door and the others followed him.

 

“You’re next.” I heard someone say as they walked passed me. Hmm… Oh well, maybe it’s my imagination.

 

“Ms. Park? Sit there, on the couch.” The principal interrupted my thoughts. I, then, took my seat.

 

“Why are you late?” He asked me.

 

“Uhm… I got lost sir. Sorry.” I looked down and scratched the back of my head.

 

“Oh… That’s okay. I understand. You’re new in Seoul, right?” He raised his brows and I just nodded. “So… here’s your schedule and have fun here at Seoul High.” He handed me a slip and I bowed my head slightly before I left his office.

 

That’s odd. The crowd is gone. Hmm… Oh well. I looked at my schedule slip. Darn! My first period is Math?! Seriously? Sighs.

 

As I was on my way, I felt a heavy gaze on me. I dunno why but when I looked around, I didn’t notice something or someone. Maybe, I’m just nervous. I noticed the time and…

 

Ack! I’M LATE for my class!