Stupid For You :: 11

Stupid For You

 

[RECAP]

Still teasing and playfully hitting each other, both of them didn’t notice that they finally arrived at Jiyeon’s place… And standing at the gate, three bonkers who were stupidly waiting for the girl ever since school ends are gaping at them… AND a certain someone did not definitely like what he was seeing at that moment.

 

“E-E-EHEM! EHEMMM! E-EHEMMMM!!!!” Glaring at them, the suspect started his fake coughing extravaganza to catch the attention of the two who were still busy with each other. Finally, Jiyeon and Baekhyun stopped from what they were doing and both turned to look at him with confused expressions.

 

 “I think someone’s having pneumonia.” Baekhyun tilted his head and studied the guy. As if taunting the guy, he even smirked at him.

 

Lo and behold, Kai, the great bonker, crossed his arms and gave the two his deadliest glare. Sehun and Chanyeol were standing beside him, still shocked from what was unfolding before them.

 

“Who the are you?” Kai pointed a finger at Baekhyun who was still smirking at the freaking moment.

 

Jiyeon mentally face-palmed herself. How could she forget about Kai? And why did she feel as if she needed to explain everything to him? Dammit. Of course, his stupidity was beyond anything. Kai might strangle Baekhyun and throw him in a dumpster. But after all that revelations, the opposite might happen and Kai would be the one in the dumpster. Baekhyun was in a gang. Surely, he knew how to defend himself.

 

“And who the hell are you?” Baekhyun replied back, crossing his arms. “Are you Jiyeon’s stalker?”

 

Kai’s mouth gaped open and his brows shot up as if hearing the most insulting words ever, “STALKER?! How dare you! I AM KAI KIM, THE KINGKA OF SEOUL HIGH!!!”

 

“Kai? Hmmm” Baekhyun rubbed his chin as if thinking deeply and suddenly snapped his fingers, “Ahh… Kai.. You’re the beggar Jiyeon was talking about.” Now that was more insulting than being a stalker.

 

Utterly shock, Jiyeon face-palmed herself. Literally now.

 

“B-B-Beggar?” Gasping, Kai looked incredulously at the girl and pointed a finger at her. “Y-You called me a beggar?”

 

Amused, Baekhyun suddenly laughed at him, “Dude, stop overreacting.” Yep, Baekhyun was doing a good job insulting and humiliating Kai.

 

“You! Arrgh!” Kai suddenly lunged at him. But before he could put his claws on Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol immediately materialized beside him and held him by the arms to stop him.

 

“Kai, calm your pants. Tsk.” Chanyeol told Kai, gripping on his arms. While on the other hand, Sehun still remained speechless.

 

Heaving a deep sigh, Jiyeon muttered exasperatedly. “Okay, jeez. Stop it you two.”

 

She was already tired from everything that happened today. All she needed was sleep and not another interrogation.

 

Jiyeon continued, “Sehun and Chanyeol, please drag Kai back to his hole. You should go home too, Baekhyun. I’ll see you all tomorrow. AND PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!”

 

Without another word, Jiyeon just waved a little goodbye to all of them and made her way inside. She was so exhausted and didn’t want to deal with another complication. She would deal with all of it tomorrow. She just wanted to sleep. Period.

 

“She left. She freaking left without an explanation!” Kai huffed furiously.

 

“We know, Captain Obvious.” Baekhyun deadpanned. There was something about Kai that annoyed him.

 

Upon hearing this, Kai snapped his head to him. “YOU!!! I’m not yet done with you! WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT GIRL?!” This guy really made Kai’s blood boil. HE. HATES. HIM. End of story.

 

Baekhyun decided to tell a bit of the truth. He smirked at him, “We had a date.” And with that, he turned around and walked away, leaving a VERRRRRRYYYY FURIOUS, SPEECHLESS AND SHOCKED KAI. Like a boss.

 

“D-D-Da? D-d-date??” Sehun couldn’t even manage to utter a word. His body reacted automatically and gripped Kai as tight as he could. Chanyeol just grinned while doing the same as the maknae.

 

As if on cue, Kai woke up from his trance and thrashed wildly. Obviously, he was ready to butcher Baekhyun in no time.

 

“Let go off me!!!! I’m going to kill that guy!!!” Kai continued to thrash wildly while yelling.

 

“Kai-hyung, please calm down!!!” Sehun was on the verge of tears. This hyung scared him. *A/N: AWW CUTIE PATOOTIE*

 

Chanyeol managed to roll his eyes while holding Kai in place. Damn, his friend was seriously strong when angry. Fortunately for the three, the neighborhood did not pay them any attention with all that yelling. Upon getting a chance, Yeol immediately called for back-up and Suho and D.O. arrived after a few minutes. They managed to take the thrashing Kai inside D.O.’s car.

 

Inside the car, the atmosphere was thick and all of Exo were quiet and still. Obviously, no one wanted to get on Kai’s bad side by merely uttering a word or… moving. Their leader was definitely not in a good mood and they didn’t want to piss him more. Well, except for one. Watching Kai flip was certainly amusing for him. And he loved getting on his nerve – everyone’s nerve most appropriately.

 

“So… you are jealous.”

 

Everyone visibly tensed when Chanyeol broke the silence. Sehun even let out a slight whimper. Unfortunately, the maknae was the one sitting between Chanyeol and Kai. The three of them were at the backseat while D.O. was the one driving and Suho was in the shotgun seat. The two sitting at the front did not dare to look at what was happening behind them, too afraid that Kai might suddenly snap their necks.

 

‘Damn you, Chanyeol!’ they practically screamed in their minds.

 

Kai slowly and menacingly looked at Chanyeol, “I… AM… NOT… JEALOUS…”

 

“Oh really?” Chanyeol shot an eyebrow, “Then, why are you acting like one?” He continued to mock him.

 

Sehun tightly closed his eyes and held his breath. He pressed his back to his seat, wanting to shrink and disappear from that moment. Meanwhile, D.O. quickly stepped on the pedal to speed off the vehicle. Why was Kai’s house felt like it was too far?! Dammit. He wanted to get out of the car and crawl to his bed ASAP.

 

‘SHUT UP CHANYEOL. SHATTAP!!!!!!’ Sehun, Suho and D.O. yelled through their minds again, furiously hoping that Chanyeol would somehow hear them.

 

“I told you… I am not!!!” Kai angrily replied.

 

The two were having some sort of staring contest and none of them wanted to back out easily.

 

“Then tell me why you are acting like this. Seriously, Kai? You wanted to kill the guy just because he got on a date with Jiyeon. What is wrong with that?” Crossing his arms, Yeol bombarded him some questions. Kai slightly flinched after hearing it.

 

He immediately searched his brains for some good answers but his neurons failed him. He started questioning his earlier acts too. Why did that scene annoyed him to his innermost core?

 

Chanyeol noticed the internal battle in Kai so he finished it off, “Yep, okay. I get it. You are jealous. Don’t bother killing more of your brain cells in search of lame excuses and denials.”

 

“Arrgh! HYUNG I AM NOT JEALOUS!!!!! NO!!! NEVER!!!” Feeling frustrated, Kai just wanted to rip his hair out and bite his hyung’s head off.

 

“WE’RE FCKING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sehun, Suho and D.O. screamed. They immediately got out of the car, grabbed Chanyeol and ran for their lives.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

tumblr_my2di3HZL71rto225o1_500.gif

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

tumblr_mxmpr8C06U1s1v3xfo4_r1_500.gif 

 

Watch out for the NEXT UPDATE:

More KaiHyun moments. LOL 

tumblr_mc0wbcEjHg1rhgt63o1_250.giftumblr_me47jlU8X91rn8lhxo1_500.gif