Stupid For You :: five

Stupid For You

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

 

“YAAAAAAH!!! ERT!!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

Guess what?

 

 

 

Yes, that was me people. Yours truly. It was me making that blood-curling scream.

 

 

 

And who is to blame??? The idiotic, proud, cocky and annoying Kai! He and his childishness are surely going to the next level. After the incident at the lab, he vowed to make my life a living hell in school. I should have kicked his ‘little one’ harder! Now I’m regretting it. UGH!

 

 

 

Here is some chaos that had happened to us from the last three weeks:

 

 

 

1.   It was a bright sunny Monday. Everything is perfect. My day is starting perfect. Until that idiot had to ruin EVERYTHING!

 

 

 

He frigging put a monstrous, gigantic, dinasaurous SPIDER in my locker to scare the heck out of me! And yes, I DETEST SPIDERS to the highest level! I WAS SOOOOO SCARED TO DEATH.

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Of course, I SCREAMED my lungs out when I saw that hairy arachnid crawling on my things!

 

 

 

I almost got the whole school crumpled down. Some even thought that an earthquake occurred. It was pure chaos, I tell you. And blame the ert who was laughing hysterically at the scene I caused! He’s really getting on my nerves!!! THE GUTS!!!!

 

 

 

MY REVENGE:

 

Same thing. Who would have thought that idiot was scared of cute little mice??? Pffft. How girly. I got that information from Sehun by the way. Me and EXO got closer and became friends. I didn’t know how it happened. Maybe because of the ert.  BUT NO! I am NOT friends with him. Never ever. Period.

 

 

 

Back to my revenge, so you see, I happened to have a cute pet mouse and his name is Mr. Dongja. Cute, right? So the next morning, while he was eating lunch in the cafeteria, I sneaked onto his locker and put Mr. Dongja in it. Then, I hid in the corner to wait for the soon-to-be chaos to unveil before my eyes. Mwahahahahaha.

 

 

 

And voila…

 

 

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! MAKNAEEEEE!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

 

 

 

Bwahahahahaha! I rolled on the floor, laughing my off. Literally. It was a sight. Kai was screaming his head off like a girl and calling for help?! Awesome. Plain awesome.

 

 

 

2.  He informed all the students in the school to ignore me. He even posted it in the bulletin saying...

 

 

 

“EVERY STUDENT OF SEOUL HIGH MUST IGNORE PARK JIYEON. DON’T EVER TALK TO HER COZ’ SHE IS SOME KIND OF VIRUS! IF YOU DISOBEY ME, YOU’LL KNOW WHAT’LL HAPPEN TO YOU!”

 

-          THE HANDSOME PRINCE, KAI

 

 

 

What the hell was that? Good thing, he didn’t announce to the whole school population to bully me. Hmmm… but this can be called bullying… in an idiotic way.

 

 

 

So yeah, forever alone but EXO’s with me so I don’t mind. Bleeeeeh~ In your face, ert! The dude is mentally crazy. Who would have thought that this is the nature of the Kingka of Seoul High? Oh humiliation. *shooks head*

 

 

 

The list of Jiyeon-Kai chaos goes on and on and on…

 

 

 

Wanna know what happened now???

 

 

 

The resident idiot completely breaks his record of idiocy. Clap clap clap…

 

 

 

It was a rainy day and unfortunately, I forgot to bring my umbrella. So, I stayed on a shed near our school and wait for the rain to stop. Some ahjummas and ahjussis were also there. It was peaceful, calm and serene until…

 

 

 

“Jiyeooooooooooooooooooonie darling~~~”

 

 

 

I saw a guy, completely drenched in the rain and MUD was all over his body. Eww. He was running to me and yelling my name with his arms open wide. My mouth was completely hanging open and probably, all the people at the shed too. And they are PROBABLY thinking who that lunatic running in the rain was.

 

 

 

I mentally face-palmed myself when I recognized who that lunatic was. Who else? The oh-so-idiot, Kai.

 

 

 

BUT WAIT!

 

 

 

Why the heck did he call me darling?!! Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

 

 

And before I knew it, he threw himself at me and totally putting mud on my clothes. Argh! My arms were hanging limply on my side because I was still shocked at what was happening and then... AND THEN he began to…

 

 

 

“Darling~~!!! Jagiya!!!!” He whined. The ert whined. Crap.

 

 

 

“Why did you leave me and our baby mousey in the school??? Wae jagiya??? Wae?!!!” Oh no.

 

 

 

Murmurs began to erupt at the once peaceful waiting shed. I can also feel my face becoming crimson red not just from embarrassment but also, this idiot is making me angry. Scratch that, I AM BEYOND FURIOUS!

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH! KAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!”

 

 

 

Everyone in the shed flinched including the moron himself who was still clinging to me. The ahjummas and ahjussis scrambled off their feet, completely ignoring that it was still raining. So, me and the lunatic were left in the shed. Finally, he pulled away from me and looked at me with a SMUG on his face.

 

 

 

Oh he did not just do that. TELL ME THAT HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!

 

 

 

“How was that, huh? I’m such a great actor! Clap clap clap clap!” He giggled like a lunatic that he was and completely exploding the little patience and self-control in me. Poooooft! It vanished into thin air.

 

 

 

“You freaking cocky idiotic scandalous ert…” I whispered in a low dangerous voice. I looked at him like a predator ready to feast on her prey.

 

 

 

“Uh-oh… Ehehehehe… ANNYEONG JIYEONNIE!” He waved at me and ran his off. Oh no… you’re not gonna get away from me!!!

 

 

 

“YAAAAAAH!!! ERT!!!!!! Come back here!!!!!!!!!” I sped off and ready to butcher him in no time. He is soooooooooooo dead.

 

 

 

When I was able to catch him, I jumped on his back and pulled his hair furiously. I would make sure he’s going bald after this!

 

 

 

“Ow-ow-owwiiee!!!! GET OFF ME!!! GET OFF ME!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!” That was him, whimpering in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

This person’S POV

 

 

 

“Suho-hyung, are you sure about this?” Sehun fidgeted from his seat. The boys of EXO, except Kai, are in their hang-out place and discussing a ‘serious’ matter.

 

 

 

“Neh.. Let him learn his lesson. I think he finally found his match.” Suho smirked.

 

 

 

“But I think hyung is going… nuts? What kind of bullying is he doing? He is acting like a 5-year old.” The maknae complained and shook Suho lightly.

 

 

 

“Look who’s talking. And don’t touch me.” Suho pushed the brat away from him.

 

 

 

“Jiyeon is a great girl. I like her. She’s bringing the true Kai out.” Chanyeol muttered, still smiling.

 

 

 

“True Kai? Waeyo? Is the true Kai a 5-year old?” Sehun tilted his head and looked confusedly at the rabbit.

 

 

 

WAPACK!

 

 

 

“Moron! He’s not! Chanyeol meant that Jiyeon is bringing the child side of Kai. His playful side. He has been slacking off before Jiyeon came along. Going to clubs, girls… ever since… Aish. I don’t even wanna mention it.” Suho shook his head.

 

 

 

“Where is Kai by the way?” D.O. asked.

 

 

 

“I dunno. But maybe, he’s plotting something again for his revenge on Jiyeon.” Suho replied.

 

 

 

“But Jiyeon is a mafia girl. What if she got pissed off by him and… you know… make her bodygurards beat up Kai-hyung.” D.O.  scratched his head.

 

 

 

“Hmm… We’ll see. Maybe in that way, he’ll finally learn his lesson.” Chanyeol said in eerie tone that sent chills in their spines.

 

 

 

“HYUNG!!!! YOU’RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Don't worry. Baekhyun willbe appearing soon! LOL Thanks for your support and comments! ^_^