Stupid For You :: six

Stupid For You

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

 

My life has been getting better. I can’t believe EXO accepted me as their friend. Okaaaay, Except for the ‘moron.’ It's fun hanging out with them. I learned to enjoy my life as a normal high school girl. The resident idiot also made me feel alive and happy. Despite of his crazy antics, he fully knows his limits. When his teases crossed the line, he immediately finds a way to patch it up. We usually spent time together by trying to kill each other but now, I dunno. It somehow changed. Without our teasing and never-ending bantering, my day would not be complete.

 

 

 

Honestly, EXO are only my friends. I have no ‘girl’ friends because when I tried to talk to them, they would just glare at me and act as if I don’t exist. Tsk. Moreover, EXO are the only ‘boy’ friends I have. It seemed like the others were afraid to befriend me. No one knew that I am a mafia girl except for D.O., Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun so I don’t know the reason why they were behaving like that.

 

 

 

Yes, EXO knew that I’m a daughter of a mafia boss. Surprisingly, they didn’t get scared. Instead, they found it awesome that I have that kind of background. Seriously? Normal people would stay away from people like me as much as possible. Well, Exo is not normal, I guess. Haha

 

 

 

Suho made a background research on me. He said that Kai asked him to do it and that was how they found out. But no, they didn’t plan telling it to the idiot. I don’t know why. Oh well, I know he’ll find it out eventually. But I don’t know about him… will he be scared of me and stay away?

 

 

 

Darn! Why do I care about him? =________=

 

 

 

“Jiyeon-noona!” Sehun called and peeked from the door of our classroom. He waved at me and I smiled back. I was currently on the room, reading notes for our test later. It was our break so my classmates were out and only a few remained inside.

 

 

 

“Hey Sehunnie!” I signaled him to get in and he did. He sat at an empty desk beside me and propped his elbow on the table.

 

 

 

“Uh… noona?” He asked, while smiling.

 

 

 

“Yeah? What is it?” I tore my glance from the book and looked at the maknae.

 

 

 

“Kai-hyung asked me to fetch you.” He grinned. Gaaah. What does that moron want now?

 

 

 

“Wae? Is he planning something again?” My forehead creased. Maybe, that idiot wanted revenge again. Ha! I knew it. He’s plotting something again. Grrrrr… I better prepare myself!

 

 

 

“NOONA! Aniyo!!! He just want you to… hihihihihihihi.” Sehun giggled and gave me a knowing look. Okay, that was... creepy. What kind of laugh was that?

 

 

 

“Err… Then... what does he want from me?” I asked and slightly feeling uneasy. Something definitely smells fishy.

 

 

 

“Don’t ask anymore. Let’s go now or else Hyung would kill me if I wouldn’t get you there asap.” He uttered. Despite of my protests, he took hold of my hand and started dragging me to who knows were.

 

 

 

GAAAAAAH! I still need to review for the test!!! HUHUHUHU~~

 

 

 

After a few minutes of dragging, we arrived at their hang-out place. Sehun opened the door and… Dun-du-du-dun! A very furious moron welcomed me, with arms crossed over his chest and continuously tapping his feet. He was shooting daggers at me like I did something awfully wrong.

 

 

 

WHAT NOW?!

 

 

 

Sehun let go of my hand and immediately took a seat on the couch together with D.O., Suho and Chanyeol. They were smiling or more like grinning at me. Err…

 

 

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” The LOUD screaming of the idiot made me flinched. I immediately gave him a glare but he seemed not swayed by it. And yes, I can literally see smokes coming out from his nose.

 

 

 

“What the heck is wrong with you, moron?” I gave him and intimidating stare but he wouldn’t budge. He was standing just a few feet away from. We got ourselves into a staring battle until I remembered our test. OMOOOOO!

 

 

 

“Hey, I really need to get back now so let’s just continue this next time, okay?” I was turning around to leave when he suddenly held my shoulders and made me look at him. Ba-dump Ba- dump. Uh-oh. What was that?????!!!

 

 

 

“Oh no you won’t until you EATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!” He furiously yelled at me. EHHH??? What did he say? Eat?

 

 

 

“HUH?!” I looked at him with disbelief written on my face. He made Sehun dragged me here and interrupted me from my studying JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED ME TO EAT?!

 

 

 

“I said you need to eat first coz I don’t want you to faint on me again!!!” He said in a low voice while breathing heavily.

 

 

 

Yeah, I remember that. I fainted while we were attacking each other on dodge ball. I was very pale because of lack of sleep and I didn’t eat enough back then and blame it to the deadline of my research paper. My body failed me and just collapsed. Sehun told me what happened after that. He said that Kai was hyperventilating the entire time after they brought me in the school clinic. He was blaming himself that it was because he hit me with the ball real hard. But no, I just fainted not because of the ball. I was laughing when Sehun told me about it. I can’t imagine his panic-stricken face! The maknae also added that the moron was sweating a lot and biting his nails when the school nurse was explaining to them the reason why I fainted.

 

 

 

“You’re being ridiculous by the sec--- Yah!” I didn’t manage to finish my sentence because he suddenly pulled me roughly and made me sit on table with……. OH MY GESSSSSSSSSH! Is there a celebration here? Why is there a lot of food?! I can feel my tummy rumbling just because of the sight of these scrumptious delights.

 

 

 

“EAT. ALL. OF. THOSE. FOOD. NOW.” He uttered with finality.

 

 

 

“Ehh??! These are too much!! How can I finish all of these?!” I said incredulously. I mean, I am not that hungry and the food on the table could fill the stomachs of thirty people!

 

 

 

“I don’t care! Just eat it all.” Ohmygaaaahd! HE IS SERIOUS!  O______o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE…

 

 

 

 

 

“Waddya think, hyungs?” Sehun asked while getting a pack of gummy bears in his pocket and munched on it.

 

 

 

The three dorks siting on the couch were watching their leader executing his idiocy. Their eyes were filled with amusement because they couldn’t believe that their leadah is acting that way. Like a complete klutz.

 

 

 

Come on, he was making Jiyeon eat a monstrous amount of food just because he was traumatized at what happened last time.

 

 

 

“Yep, he’s totally gone nuts. He’s getting weirder by the day.” D.O. said, still looking at the two on the table fighting.

 

 

 

“Poor noona. She is the receiver of his foolish, absurd, childish and senseless antics.” The maknae shook head, feeling sorry for his favorite noona.

 

 

 

“Yeah… I can’t believe Kai-hyung is a Bonker with a capital B.” Suho mumbled and got some gummy bears from Sehun.

 

 

 

“How ‘bout you Chanyeol-hyung?” Sehun looked at Chanyeol curiously.

 

 

 

“I likey likey like it!” He exclaimed, still smiling goofily. Err…

 

 

 

“I think Kai-hyung got infected by Chanyeol-hyung. He is weirder than him.” Sehun whispered to the two and they nodded their heads furiously, totally agreeing to what the maknae said. The giraffe boy didn’t seem to hear the conversation of the 3 dorks and continued watching the two on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

“Mr. Byun, we-welcome to S-Seoul High School! Have fun here and here is yo-your schedule slip.” The principal nervously spoke to a boy who has an intimidating aura around him. The old man can’t help but to sweat because of his cold stares.

 

“Pssh.” The boy smirked and got the slip from the trembling hands of the bald man. He slung his bag on his shoulders and quickly left the office.

 

The principal plopped down on his desk and fanned himself, "What's wrong with boys these days? They're seriously scaring the heck outof me? aigoooo~"

 

 

 


 

 


 

A/N: Hey guys! I won't be able to update daily from now. School will be strating tomorrow so yeah... I'll be busy. So please pleasebear with me! ^^