Chapter 2

seonsaengMIN!

Saturday after Sungmin’s first week he went to the orphanage that he volunteers to work every Saturday. Sungmin likes children, not in a ic way because he’s just as innocent as one of them. Sungmin walked to the noona at the desk and talked to her.

“Noona”

“Ne Sungmin?”

“I want to adopt a kid.”

“NE!! Really Min?”

“Ne noona, I’ll adopt sandeullie. I’ll be arranging the papers for him from now. I just don’t want to see him lonely anymore. It’s been 6 years since you guys found him in a box near the door. I want to give him a home and I’ll be his hyung. Since I have a job now, I could provide him all his needs.”

“I understand Minnie, I’ll be helping you for the adoption papers.”

“Thanks noona! I’ll go see him now and tell the news. Kekeke”

Sungmin ran to the backyard and saw all the kids playing happily.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ everyone!” When the kids noticed that he’s there, they all ran up to him and hugged him.

“Sungmin hyung we missed you!”

“I missed you too, now, where’s Sandeul?” Sungmin asked.

“He’s at the computer room playing video games again.” One of the boys said. Yes, there is a computer room in an orphanage because someone sponsored them it.

“Again?” Sungmin said.

“Neh. He’s been addicted to it since he discovered it on Tuesday.” One of the girls said this time.

“I think it’s called star… cr..umm.. oh! Starcrap!” Another boy said.

Sungmin laughed, it’s Starcraft but he doesn’t want the little kid to be upset so he didn’t correct it.

“Thanks guys, see ya later okay?”

“Ne~” and they continued to play. Sungmin went in the computer room and saw only one computer open. He sneaked in and hugged the boy from behind.

“Sandeullie~!”

“Hyungie~!” Sandeul paused the game and hugged back his hyung.

“It’s almost your 7th birthday right? Next Friday! Guess what my gift is for you. Actually now that I think about it, I’ll give you three gifts.” Sungmin said.

“Really hyung? Thank you thank you.” Sandeul peppered Sungmin’s cheeks with kisses.

“First, I’ll let you come with me to the place where I work on Friday because there’s a school festival. Second, I’ll give you my PSP and guess what, there’s starcraft in it so you can play anywhere.”

“Kamsahamnida hyung~. You’re such a nice person hyung, cute too! Why aren’t you my real hyung?” Sandeul said then pouted.

“Well actually, since you're the smartest kid here and you look like me, I’ll be your real hyung in just a couple of weeks.” Sungmin said smiling.

Sandeul’s eyes widened. “REALLY?! Hyungipromisei’llbeagoodboyanddo anythingyousayipromiseandand…”

“Sandeullie, breathe… Kekeke” Sungmin said smiling to him.

Sandeul got tears in his eyes “Sungmin hyung, kamsahamnida… Saranghaeyo hyung.” And began to cry while hugging Sungmin.

“Aigoo~ don’t cry.”

“I’m just happy hyung, kamsahamnida.”

“Your welcome!”

Sungmin and Sandeul talked and played that time.

 

~NEXT DAY~

“Okay class, as you all know, Friday is a school festival. Everyone could bring their families.  Anyone has an idea what you guys want to do?” Sungmin asked.

“What about a kissing booth with Min Hyung in it?” Hyukjae suggested with a grin. Everyone agreed and was happy about it. Sungmin’s face became red “A..A-andwae” he tried but was too embarrassed to talk loud.

“No!” Kyuhyun talked again. Everyone went quiet and he continued, “That would be inappropriate and surely, Head wouldn’t allow it. If hyung allowed it and agreed with you all, there is a possibility of him having to be fired.”

“Th-thank you for understanding kyu.” Sungmin said without noticing what he called the other. Kyuhyun blushed once he heard the nickname Sungmin had given him.

“What about a maid café” Heechul suggested, looking at min.

“Yeah, some of us would be dressed as maids while others will be dressed as normal waiters.” Zhou mi said, also looking at min.

“Well that would be a good idea.” Sungmin said. Everyone agreed.

“This week will be a preparation week and everyone is needed to work because there’s only a few students for each year so we have to work hard okay?”

“Ne~!” they all said.

The next day all the tables and ceramics were delivered. Sungmin told Head Soo Man of their activity and he agreed. Sungmin and the others have the first gymnasium for their class so they arranged the tables. Kyuhyun helped too. Everyone was actually surprised on how Kyuhyun changed since Sungmin arrived. Donghae went near Sungmin and talked to him.

“Hyung, you know, since you came, Kyuhuyn became more sociable. Usually, if he’s not at class or reading, he’ll be in the library playing Starcraft on his laptop.”

“Really? Well that’s good isn’t it? ^^.”

“I really like you hyung, you’re such a nice person.” Donghae said looking Sungmin in the eyes.

“Kamsahamnida ^^.” Sungmin said and continued what he was doing.

Next, Sungmin went to Heechul and Zhoumi who were in charge of the clothes. They were at the sewing room.

“Hyung, we finished your maid outfit” Zhoumi said.

“Yeah hyung, do you want to fit it” Heechul followed.

“Sure, give it here.” Sungmin said. The two smirked on how vulnerable the rabbit is, they gave it to him and he went to an empty room and changed clothes.

Sungmin went out of the room and looked at himself at a mirror. “So, how does it look.”

The two winked at each other and said in usion, “Perfect” eumhahahha! Suddenly  Siwon came in and looked at Sungmin predator like. The three unconsciously cornered him and he didn’t know what was happening but their looks sent shivers to him.

“I-I think, I need to go now” Suddenly Siwon pinned him to the wall behind him. The two were undressing them with their eyes. “Yah! What are you guys doing?” Siwon was about to lean for a kiss when he suddenly got shoved away by someone.

“Kyuhyun?” Sungmin said.

“Go get changed hyung.” And he did.

After that Kyuhyun held his wrist and dragged him back to the gym and let him sit on one of the chairs. He just sat there while Kyuhyun was arranging some of the tables.

“Kyu, you’re a really nice person. Thank you” He smiled at him. Kyuhyun blushed and looked back at what he was doing and said, “Thanks.”

The week passed and the whole school was busy preparing for the event. Afterschools, Sungmin always hurries to the orphanage to work on the adoption papers. He could get Sandeul from the orphanage Next week and he was so happy on how fast it was.

~Friday~

Sungmin woke up at about 5 in the morning and went to the orphanage at 6. He told the noona that he’ll get Sandeul for the day so he sneaked in to the kid’s bed and woke him up quietly so the other kids won’t wake up.

“Sandeullie~ Happy Birthday~ you have to bathe and get dressed now. We need to be at school before 8.” Sungmin said whispering. Sandeul stood up and followed Sungmin’s orders.

It was about 7:15 when they left the orphanage and arrived at the school five minutes before eight.

“Uwaaah~ Hyung, this school is so big.” Sandeul said holding Sungmin’s hand.

“I know right. I’ve been lost here lots of times so you have to hold on to me okay?”

“Ne hyung.”

They went to the faculty room where all the teachers and their families are gathered. Sungmin left Sandeul at his desk and gave him the PSP to play Starcraft while he talked with the others.

8:30 they went to the classroom where his students were doing final preparations. They saw him with Sandeul and they all stopped what they’re doing.

“Good morning class ^^.” They all looked at the kid who was still playing with the PSP then to Sungmin then to Kyuhyun whom was also playing with his PSP then to Sandeul again. In their minds they’re saying that the kid looks like Sungmin and Kyuhyun combined.

Sungmin noticed them looking at Sandeul and introduced him to them. “Oh… This is Sandeul guys… Sandeul stop playing Starcraft and introduced yourself first.” Sungmin said and took the PSP from him.

“But hyung the Zerg, it-“ then he saw Sungmin’s look, “Ugh~ fine”

Kyuhyun looked up at the mention of Starcraft which he was playing now and saw a kid with Sungmin. He saw how the kid explained about the Zerg but failed.

Sandeul saw a guy with the PSP which kind of looked like him combined with Sungmin’s looks. ‘Emhahaha, time for revenge min hyung.’ He said in his mind.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ *bow90degrees* I’m Sandeul, seven years old. I’m Sungmin eomma’s kid and that *pointstokyuhyun* is my appa. Sungmin went red. The class’ jaws dropped and their eyes widened. Kyuhyun was surprised too, ‘I’m still , aren’t I’ he asked himself.

“Yah! Deullie, what are you talking about? Guys, this is Sandeul and I’m his ‘hyung’.” Sungmin corrected.

Sandeul laughed and the class released their breaths that they were unconsciously holding up until now. He got the PSP back and started playing again.

“So… we have to prepare now… your families are going to start coming soon.”

“Ne~!” They all said and went to the gym to change.

Sungmin, Donghae, Hyukjae, Zhoumi, Heechul, Henry and Shindong were the ones wearing maid outfits. When Sungmin finished changing, as usual, the guys were all staring at him but he was too innocent to think of their looks as bad. He saw Sandeul sitting beside Kyuhyun; he was dressed in a normal waiter outfit. He went near them and saw that they were both playing PSP, while Kyuhyun is trying to teach Sandeul at the same time.

“Hey guys~!” He now ran to them. All the other guys were looking at them enviously, because they did look like a family.

“Kyu, you look handsome in that outfit. ^^” Sungmin said. Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and turned beet red and said, “Ka-kamsahamnida.”

“Hyung~ can I stay with Kyu hyung while you work ne?”

“If it’s fine with kyu.”

“Kyu hyung, kyu hyung, Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssse~”

“Okay”

The day passed and most of the people were going home. The clean-up was finished and Sungmin unconsciously fell asleep at his chair in the room with his head making his arms as pillows on his desk.

Kyuhyun and Sandeul were looking for him and they saw him alone in their classroom. They went near him. Kyuhyun brushed the hair that fell on Sungmin’s face.

“Sandeul, where do you guys live, I can give you guys a ride.”

“I don’t know where hyung lives. I’m an orphan and he is going to adopt me” Sandeul explained and asked, “You like him don’t you?” Kyuhyun was surprised. “Didn’t you say that today’s your 7th birthday. You’re too smart to be 7 years old.”

“Don’t worry hyung, I’m on your side. I’ll help you.” Sandeul said. Kyuhyun smirked ant him and he smirked back. He carried Sungmin and got him to his car while Sandeul was following him. Since Kyuhyun’s parents are always away for business trips that can last for a year or so, he gets the mansion for himself. He only has the butler and the nannies with him because he has never brought a friend there.

Kyuhyun rang the doorbell and one of the maid answered.

“Open one of the guest rooms.”

“Yes, young master.”

Kyuhyun went inside and Sandeul was following him. As soon as they went upstairs the maid already opened one of the guest rooms and they went inside.

“Sandeul, you guys can stay here for the night okay?”

“Ne hyung. Nice house BTW. Thanks!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

More Kyumin on the next chapter....

Thanks to all the subscribers and Comments are always loved.....

I Lub You Guys!!!