chapter 1

seonsaengMIN!

No one’s POV

“Uwaaa~! I’m so excited! Tomorrow I will be teaching at SM Academy. Can you believe it eomma? SM Academy is the one of the most sophisticated boy’s schools here in South Korea! I’m so lucky eomma.”

“Aigoo~ me and your appa are very proud of you my son. Now now, you have to sleep now Minnie, it’s a big day tomorrow. We have to work now or we’ll be late. We love uri baby Minnie very much.”

“Saranghaeyo eomma! Why do you have to be in America agin? I miss you guys so much. Take care.”

“Bye Minnie.”

Sungmin slept early just like his eomma told him. Lee Sungmin is a 20 years old guy whom just graduated from Seoul University. He went to school at an early age and was accelerated a few times because of his capability, talent, and confidence. He is very, EXTREMELY, cute for a guy of that age and he actually looks like a teenage kid and that we don’t know what sorcery he is using (a/n: seriously tho right?).

~Next day~

Sungmin’s POV

Omo Omo OMo! I’m so nervous my hands are ice cold. Where do I go now? They said that someone will be taking me to the office once I go through the gates. What if they forgot? Or What if the other teahers wont like me? Or what if the students don’t like me? Eottoke, eottoke? Is my shirt okay? This school is so big!

“Sir Lee? Sir Lee right?” Suddenly I heard someone talking to me.

“Aa..Umm.. Yes?” I said, I had a blackout there. Phew!

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Park Jungsoo, most people call me Leeteuk. You can call me that too.OH and Welcome to SM academy. ” The dimple guy said. Leeteuk hyung huh? Oh well…

“Annyeonghaseyo hyung. Kamsahamnida, please take care of me *bow*”

After greetings he led me to the principal’s room and I went alone because classes were starting and all the teachers left already. I went inside and greeted the person.

“Good morning Sir Soo Man” I greeted and proceeded in front of his desk.

“Good morning to you too, Sir Lee. Welcome to SM academy. I’m glad to have such a fine young man working for us.”

“Oh sir, no need to thank me. I should probably be the one thanking you. It is my greatest pleasure to work here.”

“So, today you will meet your class. I assure you that our students are all proper and organized even though we are an all boys’ school. Your class consists of thirteen students. Here is your class list… They are all at the age of 19 and currently in second year of this university.” He explained it to me but weird, there’s one student that’s a year younger than all of them.

“Sir, there seems to be one student that is only 18.”  I asked.

“Oh, you see there are only a few students picked in this school and we only pick the bests of the bests. There is only one section per year and a few students in each. That kid is very smart and already knew all the courses we teach for the second years’ so we accelerated him by one level. We also only have less than ten, probably, faculty members because most of the time the students do independent work and one teacher teaches every subject that’s why we tested you. So are you ready to meet your class?”

Holy *insertsomething*. A school this big all four levels less than 20 students only and less than 10 faculty members. I don’t know if I should be happy or…… friggin’ happy!

“Yep” I said finally.

 

No one’s’ POV

The principal entered the room with students doing self study.

“Good morning second years.” He said. Everyone stood up and greeted him back.

“Good morning Mr. Soo Man.” Sungmin was smiling outside as he heard the students chorus the greeting. It made him so happy that he’ll be teaching respectful students.

The principal continued and said, “I am happy to say that we have found a very good teacher that will be in here from now. He just graduated from Seoul University with flying colors and this is his first job. He is currently the youngest teacher in our school at the age of 20 but I assure you that he is the best yet.” The students were curious and shocked on how young their new teacher is. Well almost all of them except for a certain Cho Kyuhyun who is still focused on a book he’s currently reading.

“Mr. Lee, please come in and introduce yourself.” Sungmin stiffened and his hands were cold again. He walked nervously to the classroom. Everyone’s eyes widened, there were a few gasps, and their jaws dropped looking at the beautiful creature in front of them. Kyuhyun was really confused on why his classmates would gasp from seeing a new teacher. ‘Is he that scary looking?’ he thought to himself. He decided to look up and was surprised that the new teacher was looking at him with an unreadable face but he didn’t care. He was also surprised on how cute the person is. His face reddened when he realized that the teacher smiled at him. ‘Kyaaaaaaa~ So cute’ he thought.

The principal left Sungmin and went back to his office.

 

Sungmin’s POV

I walked in and I was really nervous. Then I saw one guy that was focused on his book and it looked like he didn’t care at all. Then the guy finally looked at me and he did the shocked face that all of them were doing now. I smiled at the student and the student blushed a little.

“Annyeonghaseyo~! My name is Mr. Lee Sungmin. I’m 20 years old and just graduated from Uni. Please take care of me *bow*. Oh… and you guys can call me hyung if you like *smile*.”

These guys are really respectful, you know, listening to me carefully and nodding with smiles on their faces. I’m so happy that they accept me. (a/n: Sungmin is oblivious here.. this isn’t sarcasm.)

“Okay, so now we start attendance and if I call your name please stand up okay?”

“Ne Hyung~” Everyone chorused. Uwaaaa~ good students ^^.

“Okay so let’s start!” ^^

 

No One’s POV

“Lee Hyukjae” Sungmin said still smiling and happy. A guy with a gummy smile stood up, Sungmin smiled and nodded. Hyukjae looked at him dreamily and fell on his seat. Sungmin giggled and everyone looked at him as if they saw a ghost.

“Okay next, Lee Donghae.” Donghae stood up and Sungmin smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Jung Yunho” Yunho stood.

Sungmin continued the list with the smile never leaving his face.

“Show Luo, Henry Lau, Zhou Mi and Kim Heechul, Choi Siwon, Kim Jongwoon, Shin Donghee, Kim Youngwoon, Ok Taecyeon, Nichkhun Horvejkul”

“And, Cho Kyuhyun” Kyuhyun stood up quietly with a face with no emotion at all.

“Oh... So you’re the maknae… Congratulations!! ^^.”

Kyuhyun smiled. Everyone was looking at him and their faces were definitely shocked. Their minds were going to blow. Cho Kyuhyun, a guy that has no care for the world with an emotionless face everytime, no one knows what’s on his mind, SMILED!!...

“Okay Let’s settle down everyone. Oh and don’t forget, you don’t have to hide yourself in my class. I want everyone to just be who they really are or else I’ll be really sad.” Sungmin pouted. Everyone blushed and was looking at Sungmin with heart eyes. Predator eyes as of like wolves that found an innocent rabbit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the fail of the first chapter.. I promise to make the next one more interesting and maybe longer.... Mianhae~

I still lub you guys..... ^^