Chapter 3

seonsaengMIN!

Sungmin woke up and felt someone hugging him, he looked and Sandeul was there beside him. He didn’t know where the place was. He was starting to panic in his mind but then someone opened the door.

“Hyung, you’re awake.”

“Kyuhyun?” Sungmin said. “Umm... where are we?” he continued.

“Oh, this is my house hyung. Don’t worry. Yesterday when Sandeul and I were looking for you, we saw you sleeping at your desk. We didn’t want to wake you up and we didn’t know where you live so here you guys are… Hehe?...” Kyuhyun explained. Sungmin nodded then there was silence until Sandeul spoke;

“Eomma~, Appa~”while smiling and hugged the pillow beside him.

“I-is he sleep talking?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne~. I have slept at the orphanage with him many times and he always sleep talks. Often times he says eomma and appa and I realized that he wanted to call someone that. Now that I think about it, should I rally adopt him or should I wait for him to have a complete family?” Sungmin said.

“I think he loves you hyung. When I was with him all day yesterday he couldn’t stop bragging about you. He said that you like pink and plush bunnies, and that you play almost every instrument and that you like shopping, and that you couldn’t beat him on starcraft and that you’re the best hyung ever. So I think he would be happy if you adopt him.” Sungmin became red.

“H-he said all those? Aish that kid and his mouth.. Hehehe” They didn’t know that Sandeul was already awake and listening to them suddenly he said;

“Min hyung is good at singing too. When he sings me lullabies when I was a kid or when he sings for all of us at the orphanage, he has the softest voice ever.”

“Omo, Deullie you’re awake. Ya! Stop telling about me alright.”

“Well since we’re all awake, should we have breakfast?” Kyuhyun suggested.

“B-but Kyu, your parents might not be so happy about us here.” Sungmin said.

“They’re not here anyways. They’re never here” Kyuhyun said with a bitter smile.

Sungmin saw the hurt in his eyes. ‘He misses them’ Sungmin thought.

“Aha! Since you’re family’s not here, we can be your family for now. So don’t be sad k?”

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. They went downstairs and saw the maids preparing the table for three people. They sat on the table and looked at all the delicious food.

“Kyu, I don’t think we’re going to finish all of this. Why don’t all of us eat breakfast?” Sungmin said. Kyuhyun smiled and told the maid to call the gardener, the butler and the other maid and so she did. Sungmin went to the kitchen and got more plates and knives and forks.

They all ate happily while chatting. Kyuhyun was socializing too and smiling from time to time.

“Min hyung” Sandeul said pouting. “I-I don’t know how to use this” He said referring to the knife.

Sungmin showed him how to use the utensil but he still failed. Finally Sungmin said “Oh well, I’m going to feed you okay? Just point at what you want to eat.”

Kyuhyun was happy, an emotion he never felt since 15 years ago. The others were kind of surprised when they saw him smile but they thought that it was nice.

After they finished eating they went back to the room.

“Deullie, want to swim?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Really?!” He said.

“Yeah! We have an indoor pool and it has a slide” Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin coughed. They both looked at him with pleading eyes.

“C’mon Hyung, you can come too” Kyuhyun said.

“Fine.” Sungmin pretended, but he really liked swimming too... Kekeke.

They went to the pool and changed. Sungmin refused to take off his shirt because he said that it was uncomfortable. He looked at Kyuhyun’s body, it was perfect. He didn’t notice that he was staring until he hear Kyuhyun say, “Like what you see hyung?”

Sungmin flushed and pouted then looked away. Kyuhyun chuckled at how cute Sungmin was.

They went in the water. They both tried teaching Sandeul how to swim but they both failed.

“Hyung, want to have a bet?”

“What?”

“From there *pointstotheend* up to there *pointstotheotherend*, fastest to swim wins.”

“Fine if I win you’re going to buy us Ice cream.” Sungmin said.

“If I win… I want a kiss on the cheeks from both of you. And I’ll be calling you Minnie.”

Sungmin’s face reddened but he never backs out of these things and that’s his problem since high school so they did do the bet.

Sandeul was watching who the winner will be from the side. They started and both of them are very good swimmers but Kyuhyun is a little bit faster and in the end, he won.

“Kyu hyung won~” Sandeul said.

“Fine…” Sungmin kissed his cheek and Sandeul kissed the other cheek. “Minnie!” Kyuhyun said and hugged Sungmin. Sungmin flushed again and said “Y-yah, there was no hug included so you still have to buy us ice cream.”

They swam for a couple more minutes and decided to shower after.

“C’mon we’re going to buy Minnie’s ice cream… Kekeke” Kyuhyun said as he waited for the two get dressed in his car.

They arrived at the mall and went to Häagen-Dazs.

“K-kyu, this is too expensive.” Sungmin said.

“It’s fine.” Kyuhyun reassured. They bought three ice creams and decided to walk around.

Kyuhyun and Sandeul saw Starcraft II at a window glass of a gaming store. When they looked back to tell Sungmin something, Sungmin was gone. Then they saw him looking at the big white bunny plushy with shining eyes at a store in front of the gaming store. They both giggled at how he looks then Kyuhyun went and Sungmin followed. They went inside the toy store and bought the big bunny.

Sungmin really likes bunnies and the one he’s looking at right now is very very cute. He just wanted it... Then he saw it being taken away by a sales lady working inside, he pouted. When Sungmin looked back he saw the big white bunny in front of his face. Then he heard Kyuhyun’s voice, “Do you want it or not?” his eyes sparkled and hugged the bunny immediately. “Thank you Kyuhyun! Thank you ... thank you... thank you!” He said while smiling happily. Sandeul and Kyuhyun dragged him to the game store and bought the ne Starcraft.

Kyuhyun said that he’s going to buy Sandeul some new clothes for his birthday yesterday and Sungmin refused but he insisted and Sandeul poted so he had said nothing anymore. They went to the department store and bought. After all of that they went back to Kyuhyun’s car and was driving Sandeul home. Before they got there, Sandeul said, “Kyu hyung, Min hyung, I have one more request for a gift?” “What is it Deullie? Sungmin asked.

“Can I call you guys appa and eomma? Cause I’ve always wanted to call someone that.”

Kyuhyun didn’t hesitate to say, “Just make sure I’m the appa... *smirk*” he knew that the kid really did want parents so why not. One happy family eh? Kekeke.

Sungmin flushed when he heard Kyuhyuns answer but he just couldn’t refuse Sandeul’s requests so he just nodded.

“YAY! Thank you Appa, thank you Eomma.” Sandeul said. After that he grinned praising himself mentally, ‘good job deullie, APPA, would be so happy cause I helped him so much.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think my writing is getting crappy...

I'm sorry and i lub you guys...

Thank you for the comments and subscribers ^^

Comments are loved... Please subscibe more ♥♥♥