Chapter 4

seonsaengMIN!

~Monday~

“Class, how was the Festival? Had fun?” Sungmin asked.

“Yes hyung~”

Sungmin looked for a certain person but to his disappointment, Kyuhyun wasn’t there. Usually the kid would be here earlier than most of the class.

“How was the weekend?” Sungmin asked while checking his attendance sheet.

“Good~” they all said.

“Hyung, I saw you and Kyuhyun and the kid…umm… oh… Sandeul! At the mall on Saturday, you guys were like a family ^^” oblivious Henry said. The class was in shock. Sungmin’s face flushed a light pink.

The door opened showing a tired Kyuhyun. He was called early in the morning to Ryewook seonsaengnim’s class. He needed to do the cookies again in his cooking class or it’ll be the only thing he fails and FYI Cho Kyuhyun is a perfectionist.

He was confused as to why Sungmin was blushing and the class’ faces were all surprised. Everyone was looking at him as he strides over to Sungmin and gave him the cookies and said, “Morning Min”. Sungmin’s face flushed darker and he said, “M-morning”.

“Oh, by the way, Ryewook seonsaengnim is looking for you. He said for you to go there for a minute.”

“Oh, okay. Class, I’ll be going for a minute, behave okay?” Then Sungmin left.

After Sungmin left, Kyuhyun’s smile turned into… something evil. He was smirking and looking really scary. The class was looking at him with clearly frightened eyes. This was the first time they’ve seen him like this, usually Kyuhyun is poker faced.

“Listen,” everyone flinched at his cold voice, “Minnie, is mine. And no one is to touch a strand of his hair, or else, every-one-of-you is going to pay.” Everyone nodded. The class saw Kyuhyun with a red tail and two horns. They swore they did. With smoke coming from everywhere and thunder sounds. Then they decided, Kyuhyun was dangerous.

Sungmin opened the door and Kyuhyun’s innocent smile came back. ‘Very Dangerous’ the class thought.

“Kyuhyun, Ryewook didn’t call for me.” Sungmin said confused.

“Oh, maybe I heard it wrong… Hehe *smile*”

“It’s okay. ^^”

The bell rang signaling that they have to go to the library for independent studying. This period, they can learn anything from the books. They can get much information. Don’t get the school wrong; even though these are very goofy kids, they do as they’re told. They’re good kids ^^.

Sungmin was at the library too, he was looking at Sandeul’s adoption papers and was smiling happily. At last, after 7 years now, Sandeul is going to have a home.

“Excited?”

Sungmin was surprised, “K-kyu? Well yeah, he’s going to live with me starting on Saturday.^^”

“Well, that’s good.” ^^ “Ummm… Minnie… I just wanted to ask if maybe… umm, d-dinner?”

“Awww is kyunie lonely? Well okay, since my parents are out of the country too, I could be your family k? And deullie too… I don’t know but he’s just close to you.”

“Maybe because I’m addicted to Starcraft too… Hehe” He knows that Sandeul knows he likes Sungmin and that Sandeul is trying to help him.

“Oh yeah!” oblivious Sungmin strikes again. Sungmin giggled, “I’m his Eomma, which he got his good looks from .Kekeke. And  you’re the Appa, where he got his brain from. Sandeul is smart too you know?... And maybe he also has some of your looks?... ^^” Kyuhyun chuckled at how Sungmin was thinking. So the kid is smart too, well that’s good. Means he CAN help me… *eumhahahaha* ‘Sungmin-ah youll be mine’ *eumhahaha*….

 ~dinneratkyu’s~

After finishing eating, both of them decided to watch a movie.

“Kyu, do you have some soda in the fridge?”

“Yeah, Please get me one too. ^^” Kyuhun said.

Sungmin went to the fridge, he opened it and saw so many drinks. He saw ones that’s Japanese and as a person with a kid’s brain, decided to pick that one for the both of them. He went back and gave one to Kyuhyun. The other was so focused on the Jackie chan movie that he just opened it and drank it in one go. Deciding that the new taste is good.

Sungmin took a sip and immediately knew that the taste was alcohol, he looked at Kyuhyun and saw the can was finished.

“K-kyu?” Kyuhyun looked at him. Kyuhyun smirked.

Kyuhyun kissed min, just a press on the lips. “I love you hyung… Hehe” Sungmin was surprised. Kyuhyun definitely couldn’t handle alcohol well. He was shocked and Kyuhyun was looking at him with sorry eyes.

“I’m sorry hyung. I was just so lonely, my life is so boring. I was happy when I saw you, I liked you and decided that you’ll be mine… hehe…” Kyuhyun said and smiled bitterly. Sungmin looked at him, but the latter was already half asleep.

Sungmin didn’t know what to do, Kyuhyun had just confessed to him without knowing. He decided to get the cans and threw it at the garbage. He finished and went home. Kyuhyun is a good person but he still doesn’t know what he’s feeling.

~next morning~

“Morning class” Sungmin said with a not so genuine smile.

He saw Kyuhyun looking at him smiling. He smiled back awkwardly. Sungmin ignored Kyuhyun for the whole day and he could clearly see the hurt in the latter’s eyes.

Kyuhyun tried to get Sungmin’s attention for the rest of the week. He doesn’t know what he did wrong. The last thing he knows is that they were watching a movie last Monday and that’s it. He just fell asleep before the movie ended.

Saturday, Sungmin was excited. He’s getting Deullie from the orphanage and will start living with him.

“Eomma” Sandeul hugged him.

“Where’s appa? Is he coming?” Sandeul asked. He saw Sungmin’s face change to a worried one.

“Ummm… I don’t know deullie.” Sungmin said. “Are you ready to leave.” Sungmin changed the topic.

“I’ve been ready to leave since last week.” Sandeul replied.

“Want me do drive you there.” They heard a familiar voice say.

“Appa” Sandeul ran and hugged Kyuhyun.

“Well… ummm… okay.” Sungmin hesitated but ended up saying okay.

They were on their way home and Sungmin was thinking that Kyuhyun was pretending there’s nothing wrong. Of course Kyuhyun knows that he’s being ignored by Sungmin.

“Hyung, can I stay for lunch?” Sungmin was surprised. Kyuhyun was calling him ‘hyung’ again. Maybe he thought Sungmin hated him now.

“Well… okay.” Sungmin said. He still doesn’t know what he feels for Kyuhyun. He is kind of sad when Kyuhyun called him hyung again.

They arrived home and Sungmin showed Sandeul his own room.

“This’ my room?! Really?! It’s so big!” Sandeul said as he dived into his bed.

Kyuhyun laughed at how happy Sandeul is. He felt like Sungmin didn’t want to… IDK be with him anymore. He felt that Sungmin also left him, just like everyone else. He’s happy that there’s still one person that wants his presence, Sandeul. He smiled bitterly.

Sungmin smiled as he saw Sandeul enjoying his new room. But he couldn’t help but notice the bitter smile that appeared on Kyuhyun’s face. He felt concerned.

Kyuhyun noticed Sungmin looking at him so he faked a genuine smile as he looked at him. Sungmin seemed surprised and looked away. Little did Kyuhyun know that Sungmin flushed a tint of red.

Sungmin said, “I’m going to prepare lunch, you guys stay here k?”

“Ne~” They both said.

When Sungmin left the room, Sandeul asked, “Appa, what’s wrong?” Sandeul’s not stupid. He knows that something is wrong. Even though Kyuhyun was smiling, he saw the hurt in his eyes, he saw the sadness. He also noticed that Kyuhyun called Sungmin, hyung, instead of Minnie or min.

Kyuhyun didn’t hide it, his smile faded. “Well, I’m not even sure. Since Tuesday, Hyung has been ignoring me. I felt really… IDK… I felt that he didn’t want me to be his friend anymore so he left me just like my mom and dad and everyone else. I’m just glad you still like me. ^^”

Sandeul didn’t like what he heard. Why would Sungmin ignore Kyuhyun? “I’ll help you, don’t worry. I’ll try.”

“You know, you don’t have to do this?” Kyuhyun said with a smile.

“But I really want you to be my Appa. I don’t like anyone else.” Sandeul said and pouted.

“Well, your choice.”

They finished lunch and Kyuhyun decided to go home. But before he could go, “Appa, can’t you stay here? Sleep over? Didn’t you say that your parents aren’t always home. You can be with us for the weekends.” Then he looked at Sungmin, “Pleeeeeeeeeease Eomma~” he insisted.

They had some debating but in the end Sandeul got what he wanted. Kyuhyun stayed.

They did that for two months now. Kyuhyun stays with them on the weekends. Sungmin also noticed that Kyuhyun was back to the I-don’t-care-about-anything Kyuhyun at school. The difference now is that he could see hurt on the latter’s eyes. Kyuhyun also never spoke to him at school, just when he needs to, of course.

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to think now. He hasn’t even confessed yet but he’s already rejected. He stays at Sungmin’s house every weekend for Sandeul and that’s the closest he gets to Sungmin since that Monday.

“Hyung, I love you, but I don’t know what to do anymore.” He told himself as he was driving home from school to get some things before going to Sungmin’s house. It was Friday 3pm because school finished early. He was crying as he always does. He was so lost in his thoughts that the stoplight was already a red light until a van hit his car and BAM! Everything went blank.

~Sungmin’s house~

“Eomma, why isn’t he coming yet. It’s already 9pm, he was supposed to be here 3 hours ago. He was always here at 6.” Sandeul said. He couldn’t sleep. Kyuhyun always sings to him before he sleeps. Kyuhyun also didn’t tell them that he was going to be late or something.

“I don’t know deullie. Maybe he had some problems and decided to go tomorrow.”

“Try to call him Eomma!” Sandeul insisted. He was really worried. Surely Kyuhyun would tell them if he had something.

“Okay, calm down Deullie.” Sungmin said. He was also a bit worried now.

*ringring* *ringring*

“Hello?” Sungmin said.

“Oh, Young master’s friend*hic*” It was one of the maid noonas from Kyuhyun’s house.

“Noona? Are you crying? Where’s Kyu?” Sungmin’s hands were cold from nervousness. ‘What happened?’ he thought.

“Ummm… *hic* Young master… he… he”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for supporting me... Thank you for the comments and subscribers... Thank you for the views...

I LUB you all! *hughug*

Sorry for failing.. I tried my best ^^ ... KAMSAHAMNIDA!