Chapter 5

seonsaengMIN!

BTW.. All the pictures I use are from google... They aren't mines.... Thank you for the owners... Mianhaeyou for using w/o permission.. *Bow*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sandeul we need to go!” Sungmin said in a hurry.

“Eomma… What happened?” Sandeul said, but it seemed like Sungmin wasn’t listening at all.

Sungmin remembered what the noona said,

“Y-young M-master is in a c-coma.”

“EOMMA!” Sungmin heard Sandeul. “What happened?!”

“D-deullie… We need to go to K-kyu… H-hes in a coma” Sungmin began crying desperately.

Sandeul felt tears in his face and hurriedly dragged Sungmin to their car.

They went to the hospital in a hurry and quickly looked for Kyuhyun’s room. They went inside and more tears flowed. Sungmin felt his heart broken into pieces. The maid and the butler was at the waiting area. Sandeul and Sungmin were the only ones in the room.

They were both crying while each held one hand.

“You knew it right?” Sandeul said, looking at Kyuhyun’s hand. Tears were still coming.

“huh?” Sungmin said confused.

“You knew what he felt, isn’t that why you were ignoring him?” Sandeul said it more of as a statement than a question while looking at Sungmin.

“S-sandeul..” Sungmin didn’t know what to say.

“He felt rejected even though he didn’t even confess to you yet. He’s just not the type of person to shove himself to someone who never liked him. He told me that.” Sandeul continued with a bitter laugh. He proceeded and told Kyuhyun’s story one night that he was staying with them.

“Appa, it’s been two weeks since eomma has been ignoring you, why not ask why to him?” Sandeul said. They were about to go to sleep.

“Well you know how my parents aren’t here right? They have left me at the big house and rarely come home. They don’t talk to me often. I never really felt love from them. When I was in high school, I tried making friends but they just ignored me. I felt not needed and some just come to me when they need something or want something. I felt used. Since then, I decided not to force myself to someone that doesn’t want me. I never questioned them because I’m always afraid to hear their answers. It became a habit. But you do love me right?” Kyuhyun said

“Of course, appa. I will be very dependent on you cause I want to be like you. You are one awesome person, just so you know. Those people are just jealous of you that’s why they’re mean, ok?” Sandeul said, trying to reassure his appa. Kyuhyun smiled.

“I-I didn’t know. I’m sorry” Sungmin said.

“It’s fine eomma. You didn’t know.” Sandeul reassured. Honestly, he was mad at Sungmin right now but he just couldn’t afford to hate him.

‘Why would you ignore him because you’re confused of your feelings there were other ways.’ Sungmin said to himself. He felt stupid for not thinking that Kyuhyun doesn’t know why he was ignoring the latter. Sandeul was right, Kyuhyun have felt rejected when he didn’t even know that he confessed yet. ‘Stupid, stupid, Sungmin’ He thought.

It became night and Sandeul fell asleep at the couch inside the room. Sungmin was sitting beside Kyuhyun’s bed still crying.

“K-kyu, please wake up. I’m s-sorry. I was stupid and I didn’t think first before doing what I did. Please wake up.” suddenly a flash of memories from the past weeks flooded his mind.

‘Annyeong~ I’m here!” Kyuhyun shouted from the door.

“Dinner’s ready Kyuhyunah.” Sungmin said. The change of face from Kyuhyun was apparent at the mention of his name. But he smiled again and sat beside Sandeul.

After dinner Kyuhyun and Sandeul went to get ready for bed. When Sungmin went to check for them he stopped near the door. He heard a very beautiful voice. It was Kyuhyun he recognized and he just listened there, not moving. Then he went back to his room.

He couldn’t sleep, it was close to midnight and he can’t stop thinking about his feelings. He decided to get water downstairs so he went out of his room. He was going to check if the two boys were sleeping now but he heard silent sobs inside the room. He stopped, it was Kyuhyun. He felt guilty and his heart shattered at the thought of CHO KYUHYUN, crying. That’s just not normal. He couldn’t stop as tears fell down from his eyes.

*Another flashback*

Kyuhyun kissed min, just a press on the lips. “I love you hyung… Hehe” Sungmin was surprised. Kyuhyun definitely couldn’t handle alcohol well. He was shocked and Kyuhyun was looking at him with sorry eyes.

“I’m sorry hyung. I was just so lonely, my life is so boring. I was happy when I saw you, I liked you and decided that you’ll be mine… hehe…” Kyuhyun said and smiled bitterly.

*end of flashbacks*

“I’m so sorry Kyu-ah. Please wake up. I haven’t told you that ‘I love you’ too yet” Sungmin said as tears let him fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where am I? Am I dead?” Kyuhyun said. He looked at his surroundings and everything was white. Suddenly very familiar kid appeared.

“Mom, Dad, are you going to my graduation?” He recognized himself when he was about to graduate from kindergarten.

“No.” His father said nonchalantly.

“B-but-“ Kyuhyun said but got cut by his mother, “Kyuhyun, go and study in your room. We have work.”

“O-okay.” Little kyuhyun decided to not protest.

Now he felt tears form in his eyes. Anger, hatred, despise filled it as memories from the past came back.

“Does anyone sit here?” middle school Kyuhyun said to a group in a cafeteria.

“U…um s-sorry but yes. This seat is taken.” The dude said.

After school

“You guys want to hang out this weekend?” Kyuhyun asked his supposed ‘friends’.

They were chatting; no one was listening to him sadly but he just decided to keep quiet.

One afternoon at lunch time a supposed friend came to him.

“Kyuhyun-ah, can I sit with you. Those guys are annoying me somehow.” immature, fake and unfaithful. That’s what Kyuhyun decided these people were. They weren’t real friends; they were people hanging around just because they’re afraid, afraid of being alone.

 

Then there was High school, poker faced, not-caring-about-anything Kyuhyun. No one went near him; no one tried to befriend him.

After a series of unforgettable memories flashed, it dawned into him that no one would really care if he was gone; if he was dead.

He cried, not really caring where he was right at that moment.

A silhouette of a familiar kid appeared. The familiar voice at the same time was echoing through him

“… I want to be like you. You are one awesome person, just so you know. Those people are just jealous of you that is why they’re mean…”

Then another silhouette came and stood beside the kid,

“Wake up Kyu, I haven’t told you I love you yet.” then both silhouettes disappeared.

‘Sandeul and Sungmin’ he thought. Even though he was rejected by Sungmin without even confessing, it’s alright. He’ll protect both of them until Sungmin finds himself someone. Besides, Sandeul needs him right now and no one would play Star craft with him without Kyuhyun.

“I need to go back! I don’t want to leave yet!” He shouted. He said that in a descending volume until he fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin went outside the hospital for some fresh air. It was evening, 3 days and Kyuhyun’s still asleep. He begged the head of the school for a week break and said it was medical conditions. He said everything about Kyuhyun and said he was going to be his chaperone because there was no way to connect with Kyuhyun’s parents and just the thought angered Sungmin. Even the head doesn’t have Mr. and Mrs. Cho’s contacts.

 

Sandeul was playing with his PSP when on a couch inside the room.

“Playing Star craft again?” in a very soft voice.

Sandeul looked up and got a surprise. “A-appa!” He ran to Kyuhyun’s bed and held his hand.

“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I WAS WORRIED YOU KNOW?” Sandeul said, in a very cute, angry way.

Kyuhyun giggled and said, “My buddy, Lucifer wanted me to visit. We just hung out for a bit.” He said.

Sandeul giggled “Evil appa Kyu is back, YEY!”

It became quiet for a moment until Sandeul broke it by saying, “I missed you Appa.”

“I’m sorry Deullie, I promise not to do it again okay?”

Suddenly, the door burst open.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! You stupid! Why would you do that? Don’t you know I was really worried? Why didn’t you wake up earlier? Are you trying to kill yourself driving like that? Did you plan on leaving us?” Sungmin entered and tears welled up in his eyes as he says these.

“Min! Breathe…” Kyuhyun said. He’ll call Sungmin anything he wants from now because he truly loves this man.

Sungmin flushed as he heard the familiar name. He burst into tears, “You stupid! Why did you do that? Don’t do that again. I’m sorry alright! I was confused. What if you didn’t wake up? You won’t ever hear me say ‘I love you too’ you know. I didn’t know what to do when you confessed to me. It was that Monday night, you accidentally drank beer and you kissed me and confessed. I’m sorry okay?! I didn’t know what my feelings were that time.”

“Min… Breathe…” Kyuhyun giggled, “wait… did you just say that you love me too?” he realized.

Sungmin became beet red, “W-well yeah”.

“YAH! I’m HERE YOU KNOW?!” Sandeul said.

“We Know!” they both giggled.

“Wait… So you’re my boyfriend now right?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Y-yeah”

“Eomma is the uke right?” Sandeul asked.

“W-where did you get that word from?”

“Manga!” Sandeul and Kyuhyun chorused happily.

“Aish! These two boys.” Then he giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not writing for so long.

Gots a cold.. Lub you guys

Thank you commenters, Subsribers and viewers… *bow bow*

^^