Will he be alright?...

GOTOP (God of the outer Planets)

Kai laid sprawled out on Lay's floor a pool of sweat underneath him. His body was ridged with pain as Lay's hand rested gently against his eyes a yellow humming light surround his hand that rediated heat. The heat seeped through Kai's eyes and he screamed horsely now they had been at this for dance. His throat was raw and dry and he felt like he was about to die. He much rather be blinded than go through all this pain. But his life depended on his sight.  Kai's power only worked if he had seen the place or person before he could even go off of a picture if he had too. The sharp pain jolted through his body as Lay kicked up the intensity. Lay was dripping wet with his own sweat he hadn't left Kai's side since the day he had teleported home screaming in agony and scaring DO into tears. It took them an hour to ceproate DO from clinging helplessly to Kai. The two were inspreatable when they had first found eachother when entering the company. 

Lay knew all too well that DO was just outside his door siting back he gazed down at Kai shaking his head. He was a real idiot. Lay knew. He knew what Kris was doing with out haing to follow him. He knew that kris could take ccare of himself and that the groupd shouldn't worry about it. Oh he knew... he just couldn't tell anyone because of the things that could happen. The death of his one he didn't know her and hadn't seen her but he couldn't bare that. No he couldn't tell anyone in order to protect someone he didn't know. Kris knew this he knew he could use it against Lay because Lay can barely protect himself let alone someone else. Someone else that his energy is bond to and that he is bond to love. Forever. It hurt him. It killed him inside to know DO was just right outside that door in tears starving himself pushing others away. Wanting to touch Kai and make sure he was alive, and he knew the reason why.

Caving in Lay stood walking over to the door and opening it. Just like he had thought DO was there leaning limply against the wall his hand fell with a thump onto the ground as he weakly looked up at Lay. He watched as Lay's chest rose up and down as he stepped back slowly. DO's eyes widened and he scrambled into the room stopping short of Kai. DO paled even more than he was already causing his drak circles to stick out more. Kai had blood slipping from his eyes and his lides were sealed with blood clots his mouth was chapped and he was soaked to the bone in sweat. His hair lain in a stingy clinging mess. But, DO didn't care he threw himself on the other creasing his face and cooing soothing things. Lay watched as Kai's brows twitched. He was in too much pain to move Lay knew that for sure, His eyes were contected to his body. His body had a lot of systems that Lay had to repair just because Kai had his eyes 'melted' out of his head. He was honestly surprised that Kai made it home let alone didn't die. 

"Please fix him.." DO's broken voice came out shaking and looking up at Lay who was still at the door. Lay's heart twisted as he looked down at the two. For all he knew Kai was DOs other half. But he knew better than to think that. Gods can't love other Gods it causes horrible things to happen. Lay knew that that if they two were human they would be together. Yet they weren't human nor mortal. Lay stay silent was he watched Do nuzzle into kais glistening flesh he left the room to give them some time. He headed to the kitchen grabbing something to eat to help sustain himself. Washing his hands he made himself a sandwhich and grabbed a hand full of chips it wasn't until he closed the fridge that Baekhyun had scared him to death. He looked like he had not sleep at all.

"Lay.." Baekhyun said causing the other to look at him he wasn't sure what he should thought but he knew Baekhyun had been trying to take care of DO because he was in the same place with Chanyeol at one point of time. 

"What's going on?" Lay asked him and he smiled tired and wary.

"Thank you for what you did to save Chanyeol... I never got to thank you." Baekhyun said smiling a little brighter "I know you can take care of Kai."

"You're welcome.. How has the practices been going?" Lay asked even if they were gods they were still Idols as well.

"They have postoned our concert dates and most of us are modeling for now." Baekhyun said causing lay to nodd forgetting about his sandwhich that was in his hand. "You should eat while you can I will make sure to get DO out of your room he needs sleep himself."Lay smiled a little and sat down in the comfortable wooden chair around the table. it was comfortable at least more so than his floor.

Lay had comeback to Baekhyun trying to untangle a sleeping do from Kai's body. It caused him to rub his neck and know that at least he was almost there maybe a couple of hours more and he would beable to have Kai walk out with his sight. He watched baekhyun call Chanyeol for help who happily ran into the room briefly looking at Kai for a few seconds grimacing before scooping up DO and waling out with Baekhyun shutting the door softly behind him. 

Resuming what he had been doing for the past few days Lay was on the verge of passing out again over using his body caused him to do so his energy getting weaker and weaker. The room started spinning but he continued to push forcing his energy into Kai so that he could heal. his vision started to black out in spots strong hands caught him before he fell ontop of Kai's body. 

Kai sat up roughly slowly pulling his eylids apart which was painful, he felt stiff painfully stiff. He slowly got to his feetl and slowly looked around squeezing his sensitive eyes shut seeing Lay laying on the floor in a curled position he smiled faintly reaching and ruffling his hair as he got up form his pool of body fluids. he felt gross and probably looked just as gross as well. He felt skinny too.. too skinny infact. Since Lay looked as though he were sleeping Kai slipped from the room going to find a hot shower and to joining DO where ever he was.

"You can come out now.." Lay said weakly ppushing himself in a sitting position before slowly getting up.

"How much does he know?" Kris pushed at him causing lay to give him tired hoepless eyes.

"I don't know..." At his response Kris stepped towards him striking him a crossed the face hard causing him to almost turn with it. The impact made him see stars. Black and white specks zipping around his vision.

"Find out." Kris slightly snapped and Lay couldn't take it anymore.

"You need to stop this!" Lay tried standing his ground only to feel light headed and as he swayed forward Kris caught him his hard face softening. Lay was right that he needed to stop but he couldn't he just couldn't stop what he was doing and treating Lay the way he as he knew it was wrong.  Honestly Kris felt bad because he can remeber many times when Lay would love on him and take care of him. His face hardened at the memories before he scooped Lay into his arms and the other instantly twisted his fingers into Krs's shirt. Which meant Lay wanted himm to stay and Lay was hardly ever selfish. Sighing he sat down on Lays bed laying him down and let the other snuggle unconciously into his warmth. His chin rested on lays head as he closed his eyes. He had been gone a while with little to no sleep maybe sleeping and holding the boy that he was secertly blackmailing would make him feel better. or maybe even worse.