Saturday

GOTOP (God of the outer Planets)

 

Baekhyun walked with his head down through the mall the store he wanted to go to was on the opposite side and trying to avoid fans was the worst part. It was easier for him as a trainee. He could go and shop with Tao and Kris whenever he wanted. But, now since his debuted the constant cameras and giggling girls grinding on his nerves. He just wanted sometime to himself away from the pressures of being a God and an Idol. Sometimes he felt alone even when he was with Chanyeol or Tao it was wearing him out. That’s how he found himself in the less cowarded area of the mall at least his fans were giving him much needed space. Unfotunately it wasn’t always the case but for now he needed it.  His thoughts roamed to possibilities of never finding his other half. What if he died before he met her? The thoughts were making him slightly ill as he thought absent mindedly so absent minded that he hadn’t realized he was walking in the hurried path of a much taller male. The two collided causing the stranger to freeze as Baekhyun face planted between his collar bones. The other grabbed the stunned Baekhyuns shoulders and slowly pushed him backwards. Baekhyun’s eyes slowly drifted upwards and when they landed on the blank faced male his heart felt like it was about to burst. He was attractive a little taller than Chanyeol maybe. His deep eyes drawn him in and his body instantly felt lighter as he took in the boys features. The stranger shifted at Baekhyuns dazed expression and brushed past him continueing in a hurried fashion. Right before Baekhyuns eyes the other was gone and it felt like someone had dossed out his light and warmth. Snapping out of a sudden daze he blinked shaking his head lightly as sadness suddenly wrapped around him like an ice coffin.

“Wa-“ baekhyun started to say turning around but the boy was nowhere to be found sighing and shrugging it off he headed towards the shop he was heading too.

“You are soooo late!” Namie scorned playfully as she ripped open the red curtains of a dressing room strutting right up to Jaesung poking her finger into his chest. He simply replied by swatting her hand away and slouching down onto the couch. He honestly didn’t have any time for this but since Mi young was a good friend of his he couldn’t help it.  Namie twirled in front of them with a red dress and black knitting underneath it. With its black detailed designs it looked runway worthy. Jaesung nodded in approval as Mi young stayed quite sketching away. “Ah you two would make the perfect couple!” Namie said bouncing back to the changing room.

“If that were to happen who would you be shopping with?” Mi young said looking up at the red curtain and sighing. She didn’t understand how she became friends with Namie but she guessed it was her appreciation and good try at Ice dancing.

“Oh~” Namie called stepping out of the curtain and walking around in a cute black jumper and matching heels.

“Sheek.” Jaesung said before biting on his thumb nail “It’s too solid for you because your dark hair matchs it all I don’t think accessorizing will help either.”  Mi Seuk hummed not paying attention to her surroundings except the various sketchs she was doing of Namie in different styles of clothing.

“I see her point..” Namie said twisting and turning to walk back into the changing room. This was something that they did every Saturday the three of them had met during their first college term.  Jaesung and Mi Seuk where friends first because of Mi Seuks photography class. He had been one of the hired subjects and he honestly picked her because she wasn’t ogling at him.  They had talked since then and became like siblings. On the other hand at times the two were confused on how they had originally became friends with Namie. But, in all good healthy they are the happiest trio of polar opposite friends anyone could seem to come a crossed. Yet, that’s only if you see them on Saturdays.

“Where’s your little brother?” Jaesung asked as Mi Seuk snapped her sketch book closed curling her feet under her hips and leaning against him.

“Well I pay a sitter for when we go out it’s the only time I can let me hair down and be around you guys you know?” Namie said surviving the clothes before putting them back on racks. Jaesung defiantly knew this, because Namie only acted like this on Saturdays. Other than that that’s why he felt the three of them clicked so well. They all were study focused. Thinking back to it he was pretty sure they had met in the library and studied at the same tables multiple times. She just slowly morphed into the group. After Mi Seuk’s photography class the pair had found that they had a lot of similiarities and became good friends. Every Tuesday and Thrusday they would study together in the universitys library. Slowly but surely Namie had started slowly morphng into the group and they study times and soon the three where doing things every Saterday. But, all three of them preferred to be alone. Prehaps that’s what makes them all three such good but complicated friends?

“You don’t have to do that you know.” Mi Seuk started swing her legs back out and resting her elbows upon her knees.

“I know but it’s a treat to myself, I can start bringing him if it’s fine with the two of you~” Mi Seuk said smiling before turning toward the exit. “Let’s go to the next store.”

Baekhyun was looking around the racks with his phone pressed to his ear as he listened to Chanyeol rant about how he wanted to bet Tao once. Baekhyun knew that this would be something that would be rather rare. Tao and Kai where the two that could beat anyone because of their powers. They didn’t even have their one hidden power yet and they could beat anyone. Tao and his time control, and Chanyeol with his Phoenix Fire it would be near impossible.  It had been three days since the incident with Kai following Kris. Kai and Lay where locked up in Lays room because of the events. Hearing a squawk from the other side of the of the phone Baekhyun had to pull his phone from his ear cringing.

“I just want to beat him Baek, just once!” Chanyeol exclaimed breathlessly over the phone.

“I know Yeolie.” Baekhyun answered him back he had grown custom to Chanyeols rants after their evening brawls in the practice room. “Are you okay now?”

“Yeah…” Chanyeol answered him before his voice sounded suggestive “when are you coming home?”

“I’m not sure yet.” Baekhyun sighed hanging up the phone causing Chanyeol to blink at it in confusion a little. For some reason out of nowhere he wasn’t in the mood for Chanyeol. Just thinking about being with someone from their 12 brotheren was somehow bothering him. Which was strange in a sense he could remember a phase that last a long time where he was passed around to everyone. He just picked how he liked the most which was Chanyeol and Tao but there was a down side to that. The two had a constant competition going on, and it has been going on for as long as Baekhyun could remember. Grabbing a random shirt off the rack he looked at the design biting his lip deep in thought he reached to put it back until he felt that warmth again. It was pulling him and made him drop the shirt. Before he knew it he was walking in one direction his body going 15 steps before his own mind forced his body to stop. And as he looked up his heart sank.

DO stood outside Lay’s door pounding his fist against the dense wood he had been doing this for hours now and no one was going to open the door. It had been days since he had last seen Kai. Honestly it was driving him insane and he also knew that the two hadn’t eaten at all. Closing his eyes he sighed and let his hand drop to his side the feeling of a warm hand on his shoulder caused him to turn his head forehead still place against the cold wood.

“DO you can’t do this to yourself.”  This coming from Chanyeols deep voice his arm wrapped around DO’s neck leading him away from the door.

“But I-“ DO started but Kai’s strangled scream made him freeze in terror turning and running back towards the door in a poor attempt to be there for him. But, Chanyeol caught DO by the waist throwing him over his shoulder and carried him down that hallway.

“No, I won’t let you do what baekhyun had to go through with me.” Chanyeol muttered as he walked the long hallway to the living room setting DO on the couch he walked to the fridge. It wasn’t that long ago that he had come into his powers. Chanyeol had been practicing by himself until flames wrapped around him the pain ripped through his skin as the sizzling snaps caused him to screech in terror and pain. Baekhyun was the one to find him. It took baekhyun freaking out and trying to put pout his flames for what seemed years before Suho put him out with his water. By the time Lay had healed him it had been about three weeks and he was a mess. Grabbing DO a soda he turned back and sat it down on the low coffee table sitting next to him and wrapping his arm back around his shoulders. “He will be okay I promise.”

“Jaesung!” Namie pulled him from the wall and in front of Miseuk who wasn’t pleased she was being used as a doll. The pale pearl color of the dress emphasized her lighter hair and GEO lenses. “Doesn’t she look pretty?”

“She does” jaesung said trying not to make Miseuk too upset but a small smile showed up on her face nodding a little before going into the changing room. Jaesung stayed on the wall was Namie walked around trying to find something else for Miseuk to change into. He barely noticed a boy slip next to him on the wall until he playfully bumped shoulders with him. Causing Jaesung to look down at the other his eyes widening a little heart dropping like it had earlier in the day.

Jaesung was running late as usual he knew that Mi suek would kill him for being so late and leaving him in Namies overly bubble Saturday attitude for too long.  He had picked the place where he knew he would have a parking spot and of course he got in the front row with ease. Hurriedly he locked his car and ran into the building slowing when he seen he was drawing attention to himself. Jaesung kept his head low hoping no one was going to stop him until he felt himself collide with something. This something had a sweet musk scent that wafted its way to his nose. The person went stiff against him before relaxing theirs hands sliding to his shoulders as his own gripped theirs and pulled him back. Jaesung felt everything stop, and time slowed down to the point where no one else was moving besides the rise and fall of both of their chests. He himself probably looked just as dazed as the other did but Jaesung found it hard to pull away from the others bright eyes and plump lips which where parted slightly. He forced himself to drop his hands and brush past the other.

Jaesung looked away from the others features slightly thrown by his sudden appereance causing him to shift uncomfortably but as baekhyun watched how different emotions cross the strangers face he couldn't bring himself to talk to him. Jaesung pushed away from the wall noticing how the others hand brushed his causing him to freeze the feeling of static buzzing around his heart as he hurriedly walked away from him. This caused baekhyun to sigh and rub the back of his neck as he watched two girls begin bricking about where the thrid person had gone. This caused baekhyun to push off the wall and sneak past them only finding the boy in a different store. Smiling a little he began carefully shopping around trying to go unnoticed for as long as he possibly could. 

A few hours later Baekhyun walked home after watching the boy that had run into him earlier that day. It was strange he felt like he knew him but something felt off. He had studied him for three hours following them to stores and carefully hiding so that the group wouldn’t see him. He was drawn to the boy and he didn’t know why his heart felt firm and calm when he was in view. It bothered him to the point that he had to leave or else he would find himself touching the other.  Baekhyun had walked to a café grabbing some coffee for his journey. But the farther away he got from the stranger the colder he got the only feeling of warmth was the coffee that he had in his hand. Folding his arms around himself he walked up the steps to the dorm and walked in finding Chanyeol holding DO who was crying on the couch. Chanyeols eyes snapped up at him and his eyebrow arched.

“Where have you been?” Chanyeol asked as baekhyun walked a crossed the floor his feet slipping out of his shoes his coffee found it’s place on the coffee table. He felt cold and lonely his heart felt as if it had been ripped to shreds as tears slipped from his eyes. Chanyeols eyes widened in panic as baekhyun slumped next to him wrapping himself around Chanyeols free side.

“Just hold me..”

~~~~~~~~

Sinric Noon is gonna kill you for picking a hot guy sweet baby jesus....

Oh also is anyone interested in making posters for chapters or for certin couples? If you are able to I will love you forever.

Please comment I love reading them~