We don't get along..

GOTOP (God of the outer Planets)

Aj sat comfotably in her bed as she watched the other girls move in around her her guitar posed on her knee. her fingers drifted a crossed the strings as she hummed the words to a song she had made up herself. The girls around her were buzy putting everything away except for herself and the twins that had been living her for over a week. All the girls that shared the large room with many beds were apart of a long strain of colleges. Each college was located in a different country and of course one of the requirements were to study open abroad to different countries. AJ of course picked the one closet but fatherest to her country and her father as she could.  The twins sat together far off on Anna's bed which was a crossed to her own. They didn't get along and to be fair AJ thought she wasn't going to get along with anyone. She was a loner one of those girls that unless you broke through her wall you would never see that warm hearted side of her that fun funny and out going. 

"Ashley." A voice rushed excited called to her her eyes snapping up from the spot on the ground her brows drew together. AJ didn't like being called Ashley.. "Is it okay if my bed is next to yours?" AJ looked up at the wall and read the name 'Zaya Moon' it sounded exotic..

"Is your name Zaya?" AJ asked curtly hearing the twins stop their giggling and sttare at the two that were talking.

"Yes!" Zaya replied quickly smiling her accent heavy in her voice.

"Then why did yo-"

"Be nice to her!"  Rosa belted out causing AJ to look over her shoulder sharply watching as Anna slapped her hand over Rosa's mouth.

"I wasn't even being mean." AJ stated eyes narrowing as Zaya looking at them confused. The twins looked at eachother rolling there eyes before they landed back on the other.

"Whatever Ashley!" They both exclaimed floding their arms in unision and huffing their hair out of their faces. It urked AJ they all called her Ashley and she hated being called that AJ was simple and easy to say in fast situation.

"AJ it's AJ" Aj said putting her guitar down on her bed and slipping her shoes on,

"That's not what it says on the wall." Rosa started.

"The wall says Ashley" Anna finish the two giggling as AJ headed towards the door.

"Whatever I'm out." AJ said narrowing her eyes at the floor as she passed the puzzled Zaya that stoof there slightly baffled. As AJ left Zaya looked at the two girls on the bed who had opened their laptop. Zaya shuffled cutely over to the other two who started giggling and talking about some boys that they liked from a group she hadn't heard of before.  They both looked up at the same time tilting their head the same way.

"yes?" They said in unison causing Zaya to bounce her small blond pigtails bouncing slightly,

"What's wrong with AJ?" Zaya asked blinking as the two gave eachother a knowing look.

"We don't get along." They said looking back at their computer casuing the girl to pout slightly turnning back to her things to organize, slipping her head phones in she started to dance around while she put her things away. Zaya never noticed a girl stumbling into the room and throwing what she had on her bed before ploping down. She had moved in earlier but had decieded to hit the shops it honestly was one of her guilty pleasure. Her eyes landed on the girl fonding and putting clothes away in her drawers under her bed. A smile slipped onto her face as she snuck on the other side of AJ's and the others dresser that the two shared. It sperated bother there beds. Staying quiet she watched her place a few things ontop of the dresser before jumping and laughing as she patted her chest. The girl shifted her eyes around before stepping on the other side.

"Your Zaya?" She asked with a smile and Zaya nodded tilting her head cutely. "I'm Fei!" She belted out before throwing her arms around the other. "I hope we can be good friends!"

Zaya smiled and snuggled against Fei causing the other to grin wider she deffiently knew that they were going to be the best of friends.

~~

Short chapter I'm sorry I had to spice some of you guys up because you all were too simillar.. >.> FORGIVE ME! *bows* I was trying to figure out how to introduce there girls and it took me days to figure it out I am really sorry guys.. *pouts*