GeGe...

GOTOP (God of the outer Planets)

 

Kris sat uncomfortably in the middle of the room feeling as though his team had turned against him. Yet again they were trying to convince him that he should let them follow through with this plan. If they didn’t they were doomed for far worse than just loneness. There were much higher risks for them to pay. They had special powers which could possibly destroy them all if they weren’t careful. Training and meditation was one way to keep everything in check. But for the ones that had their powers the longest time was running out. Their other half would balance them and help them maintain control. Without this control the high risk of death was unavoidable.

“Why not?” Luhan asked standing in front of him with his arms crossed, “Why won’t you just let us save ourselves?”  Kris narrowed his eyes as he gazed up at the other hadn’t he agreed to let them go forth? Thinking back to a few days ago that big fight that had happened he didn’t give the say so. The rest of his team was scared to disobey his orders and had to push him for the okay. Yet he was resistant which caused a lot of discomfort for the group since they all last out voted him.

“Didn’t you out vote me or some ?” Kris spat at Luhan causing his eyes to widen slightly and taking a step back. The heat in the room increasing.

“Yes Bu-“ Luhan started but was cut off by Lay.

“We just want you to be for it and not destroy what we build.” Lay came out to say knowing to be straight forward with Kris was the best way to get through with him. Kris sat there his eyes widened a little but then his features shifted to his face. Did they really think that he would cause such a problem?

“You really think I would stoop so low?”  He glanced around the room; Tao was standing against the door with his head down listening carefully and his arms crossed, Chen was sitting with Xiumin on the floor knees drawn up staring at his hands, Xiumin was staring down in his lap, Luhan shifted, and Lay was the only one to nod at him. The looks on the rest of the members faces proved that he was suppicious and hiding things. The content ‘No’ must have waivered their trust in him. Sighing he closed his eyes “you guys can go ahead I won’t stop you.” Standing up Kris walked towards the door Tao moving so he could leave. His eyes never wavered from the door.

“He’s hiding something from us.” Tao stated looking over his shoulder seeing the rest nod in unison.

“But what could he be hiding?” This coming from Xiumin blinking up from his lap like he had just woken up from a nap.

“Something that we won’t like..” Luhan said glancing at him as he bit his bottom lip in thought.

“But what can that be?” Chen piped up gaze never leaving his hands. “Do you know Lay?” hearing him sigh everyone looked at him as he shook his head.

“If I did know I would tell you all.” Lay said looking at them feeling the pressure from their eyes and he wondered why everyone has picked him claiming that he would know of all people.

The club or bar for now had thinned out as Minka leaned against the counter enjoying the long conversation she was having with three other girls from the states. It was too early for it to be a bar and she wasn’t working night shift. The four of them spoke fast English with quick tongues being able to switch to Korean fairly quickly if any guys walked up to them. It was their weekly get together. Fridays they would meet at her work and Mondays they would all sit down to have dinner. 

“What’s the latest gossip on the street Minnie?” Kay asked leaning over her drink her chin propped into her hand.  Her long black hair was tied and loosely curled on the left side of her neck. Dark eyes dancing with humor as Minka looked down at her own pink drink. Thinking carefully about what she might be talking about unless she knew something that she wasn’t or hasn’t told anyone yet.

“Kay, do you have something to tell us?” Minka asked raising a playful brow “Have you fund a special man?”

“What! Kay is she serious right now?!” April squeaked out over hearing the whole situation that even wasn’t the case. He hand slid nearly knocking over her drink causing Raina to jump her soft brown eyes widening at the sudden turn of events.

“Of course I am!” Minka said laughing softly at Kay’s dropped jaw and paling skin, Raina shifted in her seat on the other side of April her small hands playing with her sprite the strawberry on the edge of her martini glass stayed in place as she nervously sipped her drink.

“I s-“ Kay started only to be cut off by a squealing April’s arms wrapping around her neck nearly cutting off her air flow. “Apr- I ca- Bre-“

Raina watched with wary eyes as Minka laughed slapping her hands on the counter top she loved it when she worked April knowing that the two girls where so close they were almost like sisters. There latest addition was the fairly young Raina who was only 16. Minka didn’t understand why Kay wanted her to come with them but as time went on she started to fit in despite her young age. April had explained that Raina was listening nearby, of course she wanted to talk to her only ending up scaring her, but Kay had come to the rescue. Since that day Raina had started hanging out with Kay and the two seemed like sisters.

“April.. I think you should let go..” Raina’s voice came out timidly as April blinked at her and let go of Kay causing her to breath heavy and rub .  She was always timid at Minka’s work place probably because she was the youngest in the group.

“As I was saying,” Kay huffed picking up her glass as she inspected it, “Before I was rudely interrupted. I got a job.” Gazing at minka she smiled “I’m surprised you didn’t hear it yet.”

“What! No boyfriend?!” April pouted drinking her drink and looking at Raina with hopeful mischievous eyes “Hmmm does Raina have a crush a-“

“So where is it at?” minka asked eyeing her friend suspiciously as she grinned her fox like sneer.

“Oh I don’t know…” Tilting her glass looking bored as she could possibly be she watched the drink slowly drip down the side. “SM entertainment, maybe.”

The whole group went silent taking in the information before they screamed what together causing everyone to look their way. April was shaking her back and forth screaming about how it was her dream the met the screaming king Changmin and Raina was begging her to let her come with her, while Minka had her by the shoulders screaming about nonsense and why she hadn’t said anything sooner.  

It was around 12 midnight when Kai was walking the rafters of the gym following Kris carefully and making sure not to be spotted. Kai knew this Gym far too well it was in the middle of the city and of course it was where him and Tao bawled with other people from different companies but the question was why Kris had come to a place like this near midnight. After learning that Kris had given his team the okay Kai couldn’t let the feeling that Kris was hiding something big and juicy behind closed fogged doors. Kai could only imagine what this could have been. But from the information he had gathered he was wary that something might happen to one of their noble leaders. Kai had to admit that Kris was noble in fact he didn’t blame him for hiding things, they all did, but from his suspicious behavior he couldn’t help but to continue to follow him. Kris had a normal routine that he followed that is until today when he left sneaking out of his window. Two hours more with Kai leaning against a pole watching the leader carefully his eyes feeling heavy. He was tried after sparing and practicing with Lay all day. Not to mention his stomach was hurting because he hadn’t eaten at all. His eyes closed for what seemed like a few second but turned out to be 45 minutes only stirring when a flash of white light blinded the whole room causing him to stumble and fall backwards off the beam.

“So what do you want Minnie you rarely treat me to drinks like this.” Kay said taking her shot and setting it back down as Minka refilled it handing her a fresh lime covered in sugar. Riana and April had left two hours ago and Kay wanted to talk to Minka about the current gossip in town.

“I don’t know what you me-“ Minka stopped seeing the look on kay’s face as she rubbed her finger around the rim of her glass. “I want to get the dets. On a little rumor that’s going around.”

“And what rumor would that be?” Kay asked as she watched Minka pour shots for both of them, Kays hand wrapped around her shot glass as Minka picked hers up bringing it to her lips and gazing over her glass.

“That there’s and exclusive couple in SM. “ Kay eyed her friend of two years before throwing back her shot and setting the glass own fiddling with it.

“And you want me to find out who?” Kay questioned arching her brow slightly.

“Well yeah, I am the Sip Queen.” Minka threw her a look before rolling her eyes taking their glasses stepping from around the bar. She had needed up staying because the boy that was supposed to work hadn’t showed up but she was done for now. “So are you going to do it or what?”

“On one condition.” Kay said crossing her arms slightly and looking up at Minka causing her to her head slightly to the left.

“What’s that?” Minka asked all she ever wanted was an inside scoop on the recent gossip going on inside entertainment walls. Here was her friend about to work for the company…

“Don’t be disappointed if there isn’t one.”

~~~

Here we are! let me know what you guys think okay?! Comments make me write and keep me going.