Chapter Three

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Jun Hong’s POV

“If any of us can get Janey’s heart, he’ll get 100 bucks from each of us,” Dae Hyun hyung suggested.

“Okay call!” The other hyungs nodded.

This hyungs is just too much. They shouldn’t do this too Janey. She’s just a kid. At first I don’t want to let myself to be in this bet. That’s why, to protect her, I have to get her away from the hyungs.

I went early to Janey’s family café before going to school.

“O! Junhong ah!” her mother surprised. I bowed and look at Janey. OMG! She’s cute with her school uniform! Eh wait! What am I thinking about?

“Oppa, the café is still closed. Why are you here in the early of the morning?” she seems pissed off seeing me here.

I smiled “I think I can have a morning breakfast here.”

“Well, of course you can~” her mother allowed me and gave us a sit.

Janey keep looking at me with a weird look and her crossed arms.

“Here you go! Pancake with chocolate syrup and hot chocolate as your breakfast!” her mother served us and went to the kitchen after that.

“Can you stop starring me?” I asked her when taking the spoon next to me.

“Oppa, all of you were acting weird with me since yesterday,” she seems know.

I started cut the pancake and dip it with chocolate syrup “I don’t know what’s wrong with them but for sure, I’m here to protect you from them,” I started eating.

 

Janey’s POV

What? Protecting me from them? What is that supposed to mean? Are they planning on something?

“Are you going to eat or not?” he put down his spoon. “We’re going to be late for school if you won’t start eating,” and he started to eat again.

Since he doesn’t have a car yet, he walked me to school. ‘He’s so cool with his skateboard. I wish I can play with it’ I pout.

“Wae? Am I too fast with the skateboard?” he saw me pouted.

“A-Ani,” I shook my head.

He stop his skateboard and hug it instead “Keurom, let’s just walk then.”

 

As we arrived we waved each other and he went away.

“Ya, yesterday Dae Hyun oppa and today Jun Hong?” my friend teased.

I hit her with my books “YA!”

 

After finished schooling, I went outside with my friends and Jun Hong oppa is waiting for me at the gate.

“If that’s the case, we go first Janey ah?”

I nodded and they waved at me. Jun Hong oppa look at me and smiled “Yo!”

“Oppa, you don’t go to school?” I walked to him.

He said excitedly “The teacher finished earlier than expected so, I went to fetch you then!”

Awww he's so kind~ Ayy, wait! He's one of the oppas. He must be a player like them too. I must be careful on him. I shook my head.

He takes my books and hugged it “Let me carry it for you.”

“Oppa, why do you want to protect me from the other oppa?” finally I asked.

He looks at me and we walked in silent.

“I just don’t like them be with you,” he answered slowly.

My heartbeats went fast after he said that. ‘Eh? What’s with this feeling? I feel very happy after he said that. And what happened to this stupid heart?’ I keep hitting my chest.

 

Jun Hong’s POV

I saw Janey keep hitting her own chest while walking “Janey, what are you doing?”

She smiled and stops hitting “A-ani. I was just exercising.”

“Exercising huh? What type of exercise is that?” I .

 

When we arrived, we waved to each other and I walked back home. Suddenly someone grab my back. I turned.

“So~ This what you’ve been doing all day long?” Him Chan hyung still grab my back.

The other hyungs crossed their arms.

“You said you don’t want to follow the bet but why you’re sticking with her?” Young Jae hyung smirked.

“Tch- Choi Jun Hong, don’t tell me you really do fall for her?” Yong Guk hyung poked me.

I really felt annoyed to them “HYUNG!” I pushed Him Chan hyung’s hand. “So what if I really fall for her? Aren’t you guys so childish making a bet on her?”

“We always did this Jun Hong ah,” Dae Hyun hyung nodded.

“Like since when did you become like this? You never care of what we did to any other girls before,” Jong Up hyung added.

We suddenly heard Janey’s voice “What is this?”

As we turned around we saw her tears fall “YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH!” and she ran inside.

“Janey ah!” Right before I chased her, the hyungs grabbed me.

I pushed them “HYUNG!”

Dae Hyun hyung stopped me “Tch- Jun Hong ah, she really mad at us. What do you want to do now?”

“Just let us stop here and I think it’s fair,” Yong Guk hyung patted me.

Eotteokhae? I really felt sorry to her. She must be angry at us. THIS IS ALL HYUNGS FAULT!

I kicked the nearest rubbish bin and ran back home.

 

-END OF CHAPTER THREE-

 

O.O I don’t realized this chapter went too long.