Chapter Seventeen.

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Janey’s POV

It’s been a month and Jun Hong oppa still out from the sight. We still search for him with all of our might. We have tried to ask the police but still, until now he can’t be found.

“Oppa, you think Jun Hong oppa childhood friend know where he might be?” I clicked.

Dae Hyun oppa tap his fingers on the table “Zion? Maybe I’ll try to call her,” he took out his phone and start dialing and on the loudspeaker.

“Sorry the number you dialed cannot be reach by this time”

Dae Hyun oppa put his phone on the table.

“Should we search for him again today?” I pulled his car key.

He grabbed his car key “Janey, it’s been a month we’ve search for him but he still can’t be found.”

“So, you’re going to give up?” I can feel my hands shaking.

“.......” Dae Hyun oppa doesn’t give me any answer. He seems to give up. I stood up and run outside the café.

I start to ask people again whether they’ve seen Jun Hong oppa or not. I went to Jun Hong oppa favourite restaurant.

“Do you know this guy?” I show one of the customer Jun Hong oppa picture.

“That’s my friend!” When I look to the one who said it, it’s ZION UNNIE!

I smile excitedly “Unnie!”

“Zion!”  Dae Hyun oppa appear in front of us panting.

“Oppa,” I surprised while looking at him.

“What? You know I’m rushing to you!” he panted.

“Look like you guys are a couple now,” I heard Jun Hong’s oppa voice so I turned. It is him!

“Jun Hong oppa!” “Jun Hong!” I and Dae Hyun oppa shouted at him excitedly.

“Tch- even you both shout my name at the same time,” Jun Hong oppa smirked.

“Jun Hong, it’s not what you think!” Dae Hyun oppa try to explain.

“You should know about I and Zion,” Jun Hong oppa smiled at her.

“Oppa! Don’t tell me-”

 

Jun Hong’s POV

I cut of her words “Yes, we’re both a couple.”

Zion looked at me, surprised and I gave her a winked.

“Well then, congratulation to both of you!” Janey run outside.

Dae Hyun hyung grabbed my shirt “You don’t know she’s so worried of you and this is how you reply her?”

“So what if I and Zion am a couple?” I pushed him.

I smirked “Tch- I can’t believe you both a couple. A time ago you said I’m dating a kid but now,” “YOU’RE THE ONE WHO DATE A KID!” I shouted to him.

He punched me right on the face and I fell down. Zion ran to me and helps me stand up. I wipe off the blood on my mouth.

“CHOI JUN HONG! I AND JANEY ARE NOTHING! SHE’S STILL MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU SAID YOU’RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND?” he grabbed my shirt again.

I punched him and make him bump to the table.

He touch the ‘bengkak’ at his eyes and look at me “What is this for?!”

“That’s for not telling me at the first place!” I pointed him.

He smiled “You runaway before I could tell you.”

“Jun Hong, I was surprised when you’ve said that we’re both a couple,” Zion crossed her arms.

“So, you’re not?” Dae Hyun hyung widen his eyes.

I scratched my head “Of course not.”

Dae Hyun hyung stand up and ran towards me while I’m running away from being hit by him.

“I knew it!” I heard Janey’s voice so I turned.

“I knew you’re just lying oppa!” she ran and hugged me.

I smiled and gave her a hug back “Nae, and I also know you’re lying about broke up with me.”

She stand up straight and look at me with a serious face “That’s one is true oppa.”

Is she really want to break up with me? Is it true that she’s in love with Dae Hyun hyung?

 

-END OF CHAPTER SEVENTEEN-

 

OMO! Janey, don’t do it! Poor Jun Hong~