Chapter Sixteen

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

A week before-

Jun Hong’s POV

I shouldn’t go to my parent’s house. I don’t want to attend the stupid marriage arrangement. I still want to be with Janey. I should go to her! Yes, that’s right!

I walk slowly to her house when suddenly a car stops in front of me. I stare at the car. ‘It looks familiar.

A girl came out from the car “Hello, oppa,” I widen my eyes. It’s the girl from this morning! The girl that say she’s my fiancé!

“What do you want?” I crossed my arms.

She smiled “I want to take you home.’

“Home?” I scratched my head.

“Our future home,” she smiles madly.

I rolled my eyes “I told you once and I’m going to tell you again, I already have a girlfriend if you want to marry, marry my mom!” I turned and start to brisk walking form that girl.

“You won’t go anywhere this time!” She shouted. I turned my head to her and see two guards running towards me. I turned back and run as fast as I can.

 “Sir!” one of the guards called me.

“I’m not your sir! Don’t disturb me! Go away!” I ‘shoo’ them while running.

When suddenly a big light came to me. I was pushed by it. It’s hurt of course. ‘What is that thing?’ I can feel tears from my eyes I can’t endure this pain. I hope Janey was here....

 

Girl POV

OMO! He was hit by the car! I shouldn’t be here! I don’t want people to think that I’m the one who hit Jun Hong oppa!

“Guards, leave him there!” I shouted to my guards.

“But he’s hurt,” one of my guards answered me.

“Just leave him!” I shouted. My guards come inside the car and we drove away from that place.

 

Jun Hong’s POV

I still can’t endure the pain. I opened my eyes and see Zion!

“Am I dead?”

“Stupid! If you’re dead, you won’t see me!” she hit my head.

I smiled “Because you look like the angel of death.’

“How could you!” she almost hit me but then realizes I’m a patient.

“You’re unconscious for six days!” she almost cried.

I try to sit down “Six days?” “No one know I’m here?” “How do you find me?”

“Someone uses your cell and dials me,” she wipes off her tears.

“Where’s my phone?” I look left and right.

She handed my phone “Janey called you just now, I don’t know what to do but I reject it.”

“You reject it?!” I widen my eyes.

“You were unconscious, I don’t dare to pick it!”

I put my phone next to me. Maybe I shouldn’t tell them first. I want to be like this for a while. They wouldn’t be worried on me right? Besides I fought with Dae Hyun hyung and I broke up with Janey. No one would really worry on me.

“Zion ya, should I live with you for a while?” I play my toe to release its numb.

She just nodded.

On the way to Zion’s place I stare outside the car window. It feels like waking up from a long sleep. I wonder why the crazy girl doesn’t take me to her place while it’s her chance to get me easily.

“Zion,” I want to ask her what happen but she’s not there that night. She might don’t know that I’m running away from the crazy girl that day.

“Wae?” she wave.

“N-nothing” I smiled.

She smiled “Nothing?”

“I missed Janey,” I change the topic.

“You want to go to her place?” she asked me and I shook my head faster.

“N-no!”

She chuckled and turns to the other side of the window. I turned to the window and look at the sky.

Janey, I hope I can turn back the time where we’re still together.

 

-END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN-

 

Jun Hong aaaa~ Please come home~ TT.TT