Chapter One

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 Janey’s POV

 

It’s my first time being allowed to help our family café. Well, mom said after I’m 15 I can help them. I was given to hold the cashier part. Suddenly I saw screaming girls went running to the entrance door. Six blonde boys entered and went to me.

“Hello kid, you work here?” one of them spoke.

I faked smile “No, I was just playing around.”

“Oh! This is my daughter,” mom suddenly appeared from nowhere.

“No wonder she’s cute. She really took your face,” another blonde winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

I smirked “You come here to eat or flirting?”

They all laughed except the tallest blonde guy. “What? What’s so funny about that?”

“You’re funny~!” the most muscular blonde messed my hair. “I’m Jong Up,” he introduced himself.

I’m so pissed off on them. The girls’ customer keeps murmuring on me. UGH. I crossed my arms,

“I’m sorry, what I need is the order sir NOT your name.”

They all laughed at him except the tallest blonde again. He seems quite. Yeah, he’s quite cute~ EH WAIT! I’ve just been crazy.

 

After 30 minutes of standing, they finally ordered something and sat down. They keep winking on me but I just smile. Maybe something went to their eyes.

That’s B.A.P Janey, Mom patted me.

I helped her wipe the plates “What are those?”

“They’re our regular customers,” mom explained as I shook my head.

“The blonde guy with y voice is Yong Guk, the one that keep winked at you is Him Chan, the one who call you a kid just now is Young Jae, the muscular blonde is Jong Up, the tallest is Jun Hong and that’s Dae Hyun,” mom told me as she points them one by one and I just nodded.

 

Jun Hong’s POV

 

We went again to our favourite café after finished schooling. When we entered, as usual girls are screaming at us. I’m tired of this. Why they have to scream every time we came? We went to the cashier and saw a kid. She’s new I guess.

“Hello kid, you work here?” Young Jae hyung teased.

She replies “No, I was just playing around.”

The boss finally appeared “Oh! This is my daughter,” she introduced.

“No wonder she’s cute. She really took your face,” Him Chan hyung winked at her and she just rolled her eyes.

She smirk “You come here to eat or flirting?”

They all laughed and I try to hold my laugh. She’s funny though.

She scratched her head “What? What’s so funny about that?”

“You’re funny~!” Jong Up hyung messed her hair. I was quite surprised. “I’m Jong Up,” he introduced.

She crossed her arms, “I’m sorry, what I need is the order sir NOT your name.”

The hyungs laughed at Jong Up hyung. She’s so different. Well, it’s must be because she’s still young so she mustn’t know who we are.

 

We finally ordered something after 30 minutes of thinking. The hyungs picked to sit near to the cashier so that they can . The hyungs keep winking on her. ‘Man, they just won’t stop.

“Woah, she’s something!” Him Chan hyung nodded.

“She’s just a kid hyung~” I felt pity on her.

“You’re not falling for her cuteness right?” Dae Hyun hyung stare at me.

“Tch- what?!” I rolled my eyes. “Come-on hyung, she’s a kid~”

I heard her voice “Stop calling me a kid will ya?”

We turned and saw her. She passed out our foods and drinks “I’m a teenager oppa, not a kid,” she smiled and walked away.

“I’m sorry for my daughter’s behavior,” her mother apologizes and bows us.

Yong Guk hyung helped her stands “Gwenchana~ Can we know her name by the way?”

“Her name is Janey,” her mother smiled.

‘Janey huh?’

“Starting today onwards you all will always see her on the cashier,” her mother teased.

I smirked “Is she still in elementary school?” Young Jae hyung who sat next to me hit my foot.

“Ayyy~ Don’t underestimate my daughter. She maybe small but she’s clever and kind,” her mother chuckled.

 

-END OF CHAPTER ONE-

 

^^ The introductioooon~ Quite long eh? xDThanks for reading~