Chapter Thirteen.

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Jun Hong POV

Even after what had happened last night, I walk Janey to her school as usual. We linked our hands together. She was humming a song as we walked together. So cute~!

I pinched her cheek “Aigoo~ my yeobo is just too cute even when she’s humming a song.”

“Oppa, it’s hurt,” she pouted and rubbed her cheek.

I pat her head “Arasso,”

“Oppa, I’m your girlfriend, not your daughter,” She pouted.

I laughed at her cuteness when suddenly a girl came to us.

“Oppa!” the girl looked towards me. I turned my head at the back but there’s no one. Is she talking to me?

“Oppa!” She ran towards us and took my hand.

I pushed her and went to Janey’s back. “Who the hell are you?”

“I’m your fiancé,” she makes us surprised.

Janey looked at me “fiancé?”

“It must be mom arrange me some stupid marriage arrangement,” I clicked and looked at Janey.

“Oppa, you’re not going to cancel our-”

“BINGO!” I cut of her saying. “Listen, I don’t know who you are and this is just a stupid marriage arrangement thing. I already have a girlfriend and this is her,” I back hugged Janey.

“But they say you already accept it,” that girl really make me annoyed.

“If you want, you can marry my mom. It’s not me who accept it. It’s her,” I grabbed Janey’s hand and continue walked Janey to school.

Seriously mom? After what you did last night? You even can make an stupid marriage arrangement? You really don’t have a heart mom! You don’t even understand your own son!

 

Janey’s POV

Jun Hong’s parents must have arranged a marriage for him and that’s why they meet me last night. I really felt sorry for his parents. What Should I do? Maybe I should let him go for now. He deserves a better girl than me.

After school finished, we walked together to hoe again. He hoped and humming happily like nothing had happened this morning.

As we arrived, we always stay outside for a while.

“Beautiful star,” I looked at the night sky. There’re so many stars in the night sky.

Jun Hong oppa put his hands on my face “You’re more beautiful than the stars,”

I smiled “And what makes you think of that?”

“The star is far and you say it’s beautiful? You never see what it looks like when it’s near,” Jun Hong oppa explained.

He almost touches my lips but then avoid it “Look cat!” I pointed to the cat.

He turned to the cat and turned back to me smiling.

“Oppa, you don’t have to work at the café anymore,” he widens his eyes after hearing I say that.

“You better concentrate on your SATs this year,” I changed the topic.

He smiled “Janey ah, what should I do when someone disturbs you at the café?”

“I’m fine with myself oppa,” I blinked.

 

Suddenly B.A.P oppas run out from my house “Janney aaaaaa~!”

“Oppa~!” I ran to them and hugged them.

“YA! How could you hug another guy in front of your boyfriend?” he seemed jealous.

I stick my tongue out “I miss them oppa.”

Dae Hyun oppa grabbed me “She missed me a lot. Aren’t you Janey?” He winked.

I chuckled and nodded.

“Janney ah~ how could you~?” Jun Hong oppa poked me.

Suddenly an idea just popped out from my head.

“Oppa, let’s break up,”

“Janey, I’m just kidding,” Jun Hong oppa grabbed my hand.

“Oppa, I’m serious.”

I hope this is the right thing. I’m going to let you go oppa, please come back to your parents. Let’s stop this nae oppa?

 

-END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN-

 

Janey, don’t leave him. Don’t let him goooo~ TT.TT