Going back

Learning to Love again

 

 


 

Author's pov :

 

6 months had already pass since the incident. You were now a totally different person. The new you. You are now a very beautiful girl who is a trainee at Starship entertainment and in a few more months time you are gonna debut. Loved by everyone in your new school since you transfer over. You transfer to Seoul Arts as that was the only school that had a space for more students. At first they only took you in because of your academic results but later found out that you had a potential in the music industry therefore introducing you to YMC entertainment.  

They didn't judge you when you first stepped into the school with your nerd look. You still had your innocence but most of the time had a poker face on when you were alone but always wear a dazzling smile with your friends, which will make boys trip and fall when they see it and girls envious. You made lots of friends but there are four of them which are your closest ones that gained your fullest trust. They cared for you liked their own family and put a roof over your head, was there when you needed them and most off all, never once did they judged you. They are also in the same company but had already debuted and are very famous, Sistar.

 

------------------------------

 

"Yah, wake up already Miss sleepyhead." you open your eyes and saw your best but annoying friend. Shutting your eyes again, you rolled over to your side wanting to sleep more but you knew that he wouldn't leave till you were up. You were living under the same roof as Luhan as your old house was being confiscated by the government because you hadn't been paying the rental for months already. Luhan had insisted you stayed with him as he lived alone and was lonely even though he could have lived with s. You were grateful to him but felt as though you were burdening him. After much persuation, you finally gave in and move in with him. Out of the twelve members, Luhan was obiviously the cloest one to you.

Luhan sighed and glared at you playfully though he know you couldn't see. 

"YAH!" you shouted as Luhan went on and sit on you and now you were being weigh down by him. Turning your head so that you could get a full view of him, you glared at him with your usual cold eyes that sent shivers down his spine but he still wouldn't give up. That's how stubborn he is. 

"Get. Off." you growled in annoyance. This was also part of your daily routine. Being abruptly awakened by Luhan and him sitting on you, shouting at him. He put both his hands up as though he was caught red-handed.

"Fine." he grumbled but the cheerful smile of his was still on his face and will forever be there. He never fail to make you smile every single day since you met him. He was the first person you met after you walked out of his life. Just by the mention of his name, the smile on your face would disappear. You learnt your lesson by trusting someone too easily, because of him you became cold, stone-hearted. As a result, it took at least two months to earn your trust fully. 

"UNNIE!" you heard your four other best friends shouting for you. Bursting through the door, there stood four girls with big smiles plastered on their faces. It was none-other then Sistar.  You turned your attention away from Luhan and look at your four amazing but crazy friends that were trying to get your attention by waving non-stop at you. 

"Didn't you guys learn from your parents to knock on the door first before entering?" you raise one of your eyebrow, narrowing your eyes at them. They were all pouting except for that one guy who was trying to hold back his laughter. 

"But unnie, that guy does it more often then us!" Dasom pointed a finger accusingly at Luhan, pouting even more than before. His mouth dropped wide open when Dasom said that.

"You know that he doesn't even listens at all." you sigh and glare at Luhan before looking weirdly at them up and down. Pointing at what they were wearing you looked at Hyorin for an answer without even asking her. 

"Don't tell me you have forgotten that we have to perform at Seoul High." when she finish her sentence you formed an 'o' with your lips but later pouted. 

"Do I really have to go back?" you didn't want to go back nor even go near that place anymore knowing what it was like back in there. She nodded her head and pulled you by both your hands, dragging you to your washroom and locking you inside before going on and laid your outfit that you are suppose to wear on your bed. 

 

---------------------------------------

 

After a moment later you came down to where they all were sitting. You wore a basic V-neck white tee along with blue denim shorts and ended off with light blue blazer. You had braided your hair into a fishtail braid.

 

 

You paired up with a pair of white glittered Litas that were your favourite pair. Your boss had allowed you to wear your own clothes but only on a more important showcase then you will need to wear your performing clothes. The girls were wearing dress while the boys were wearing their performing clothes.

"Unnie jjiang." Dasom gave you a thumbs up while the rest nodded and smile at your appearance liking how the way you dressed up.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Luhan joked as he slung an arm around you, making everyone to start whistling. You punch his other arm and let out a chuckle, shaking your head. Suddenly your phone started vibrating meant that you had a message. 

"Manager is already at outside waiting for us." you sigh and slipped your phone into the side of your blazer. 

 


 

Note : You, EXO & Sistar are all from Starship Entertainment so that it's easier (; Enjoy lovelies <3