Confuse

Learning to Love again

 


 

Author's pov :

 

You snuggle closer to the source of the warmth and sigh in bliss, tightening your grip around it. *Why is the pillow so hard?* you wondered as you buried your head deeper but your eyes shot open only to be greeted by a chest. Travelling up, you saw Luhan's sleeping face and was about to cuss out at him but softened as he looked so peaceful while sleeping and you can't bring yourself to push him out of the bed especially when he look like a baby. *Aish, damn him for having that baby face off his.* you smile a little and poke his cheeks gently, not wanting to wake him up. 

"Five more minutes..." his fingers wrap around yours and pull it down as he pull you closer to him, wrapping his long arms around your petite body. Scoffing, you just lay limply in his embrace but soon, your arms found their way around his. "Yah you sleeping baby, wake up, we have school to attend." you softly mumbled against his chest. "Ara" he peek open one eye and look downwards to you. Rolling your eyes, you push yourself up but only to get pull back down by him. Your head hit the pillow and you glare at him. "What's with the rush?" he pinch your nose. Making your face, you push his hands away and rubbing it. "Because you'll take forever when you're in there." sticking out your tongue at him, you swing your legs out of the bed and ran to the direction of the toilet. "Ke ai." he smile softly and got out of the bed, looking towards the direction you disappeared to. 

This was normal for both of you, sometimes without warning, Luhan will just end up in your bed beside you not that you mind but if anyone walks in, he or she might get the wrong idea. It was as if you guys were dating and just to annoy the members, you guys would act all lovey-dovey in front of them. 

 


 

Your pov :

 

"Lulu! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" you yelled, taking one big bite out of your toast as you glance at his room which didn't seem to be opening anytime soon. Ten minutes had pass and still no answer from him. "Aish, one day he will be the death of me." you grumbled and swallow the last bit of your toast. Stalking up the flight of stairs, you were about to knock when the door flew open and you lost your balance but a pair of arms caught you just in time before you could hit the floor and earn yourself a bump on the head. "Be careful, clumsy girl." he chuckle, messing up your hair which was let down casually. "Hurry up, slowpoke." you growled in annoyance as you fixed back your messed up hair and went back down. 

 

*Damn it, stop it." you place a hand over your heart and took three deep breathe, slowing down your heart beat. *I can't fall in love again. I don't know if I can take the pain again.* you thought deeply, frowning, not noticing that Luhan was creeping behind you. "Boo!" he pop his head in-front of you, making an attempt to scare you but obiviously it was a fail. "What are you trying to do..." you trailed off after taking note off how close both your faces are and if one of you were move, both of you may end up kissing, thats close close both of you are. "I'm trying to scare you of course but obiviously it will never happen." he smile cheekily, leaning in causing you to frown more. Placing a finger in between your eyebrows, rubbing it softly. "Stop frowning, you'll have more wrinkles faster." he mumbled softly, closing up the gap and giving you a long kiss on your forehead. You close your eyes, secretly savouring the moment but quickly open your eyes not wanting him to catch you. "Aish, you skinship monster, don't you dare get chessy on." you push him away but not as hard as before. *She's opening up more and more.* Luhan look at your retreating back and the smile on his face widen even more. *Aish, what's up with me these days? Am I having a heart disease?!* you glance up the sky and heaved a big but troubled sigh. "What are you thinking so deeply?" Luhan slung an arm around your neck. Looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Aren't you gonna remove your hand?" you glance towards his hand that was around your neck then back to meet his gaze. Pouting, he hesitantly remove it and tried using the puppy face but it doesn't work on you. Smirking, you fasten your pace. *That was close.* you thought.

 

"So you free this weekend?" "It's only Monday and you're already thinking about the weekends?" you gave him a weird look. "You have to keep planning for the future!" he raise both hands as if surrending. "Touche." you were about to gave him a light punch on the arm but stop half-way when you came into eye contact with Myungsoo who just walking down from the other side of the hallway. Your heart starting acclerating but it was the same back then, this time it was different. "What are you looking at?" Luhan follow your gaze and his eyes immdiately hardened knowing that Myungsoo was the cause of your heart ache.

"Look away. Jieun, look away now." he growled softly but of course you were thinking to deeply to even notice what he was saying. Reaching out, he took you by your shoulders and turn you around so that you are now facing him. "Wae?" you blink at him, confuse. "Let's go." was all he said before he start pulling you to the general office so that both of you could collect the time table. 

 


Author's pov :

 

*Who is she really? If only Jieun was here by my side again.* I bitterly thought. *Here am I thinking of ways to bring her back when I was the one that drove her to the edge. I think I'm really going crazy.* a bitter smile crept up his face. 

 

*Why am I feeling like this? First with Luhan and then with Myungsoo... And here am I telling myself not to fall in love again.* you smirked to yourself, thinking about how stupid you are.