Bwoh?!

Learning to Love again

 


 

Author's pov : 

 

"Urgh, how can you be so flexible?! I think my bones are gonna break soon." you chuckle, shaking your head at Soyu's comment as you went on to do a split easily even without stretching. "See what I mean!" Soyu pointed a finger at your direction while you smirked at her. 

The rest of Sistar just laughed at her miserable state. When you were done stretching, you stood up, rotating your neck and shoulders. Trusting your left leg back, you caught it easily and did a scorpion, staying in that position for a few seconds before letting go your leg go. Noticing how everyone was starring at you, you gave them a look. 

"What?!" you were getting irritated by their weird behaviour. "Since when did you learn to do that?" Bora asked, even though she was the most flexible one in the group, she has yet to master it. You shrugged and open your mouth about to answer but was interupted by your manager. "Wae?" you asked. "You seem to know if there's a problem everytime." your manager eonni chuckled which inturned you smirked. "Mr Lee wants to see you." you eye her curiously as if she knew what he wanted but all she did was shrugged. 

 

---------------------------------

 

Knock knock

 

"Come in!" a gruff voice answer as you twisted the handle to the door and warily open it. Closing it behind you with a soft thud, you went closer to his desk. "Sit." Mr Lee, your boss motioned you to sit which you complied.

You respected Mr Lee as though he was your own father. You weren't the same as the other trainees or idols under his company as you had been scouted by him personally. At first, you depised those who were popular and wannabes but Mr Lee showed you that being an idol wasn't just about being popular or singing or dancing. If you view it from a different perspective, being an idol is not just being talented but it takes hard work to be able to stand on the real stage itself. If there's a goal to achieve, you have to put your mind and soul to it. If there's a will, you'll be able to show the world who you truly are and not just a famous idol.

Even through the first meeting, Mr Lee may be just another middle-aged man walking aimlessly in Seoul, infact, he was the first person who had broke through the thick wall of ice that barricades your heart. He had show you the kind of trust that you was looking for. At first you didn't believe him when he told you that had been scouted into his company, StarShip Entertainment, you thought that he was just another liar and was trying to pull your leg. I mean, how can a nerd like you get scouted into a agency when you were told that you looked hideous?! But he proved you wrong when you got a call from the agency telling you that your application had been approved. When you went to report the nest day, you bombarded Mr Lee who turned out to be the boss, why he choosed you and not another famous ulzzang who had the talent to become an idol instead?! But when you recieved the answer, you were shocked. He said that he didn't want a person who only got the talent but he wanted someone who could show to the world that you are beautiful just the way you are, it is the others who are blind enough to not see and it is them that is missing out on the good stuff, not you. 

"Waeyo?" you asked politely which was very rare of you unless infront of Mr Lee. Mr Lee cleared his throat, closing the opened folder on his desk right in front of him. You tilted your head, waiting for his reply. "Sunyong ah, I hate to tell you this but you need to go back to school." you blink at him wondering what's so bad about going back to school, instead, you were waiting for the time where you are needed back in school. Mr Lee sigh and look at you again. 

"You're gonna have to go back to the same school you went to before."  your eyes widened at the new info and you went rigid. *And see that bastard again?!* you screamed in your head as you whipped your head up and stare dead into his eyes. "Bwoh?! You can't be serious right?" you growled lowly, trying to control your feelings. Mr Lee shook his head and sadly reached out, patting your head. "Mianhae but that's the only school which best suites you for now. Try to let go and move on." you sigh and just nodded limply knowing full well that there was no point going into an argument with him. Pushing back the chair, you stood up and bow absentmindly to him before making your way towards the door. You reached out a hand but was stopped by Mr Lee. 

"Oh and a Luhan and the rest of Exo-M will be joining you too." you raise an eyebrow at his statement giving him a look of 'i-don't-know-what-you're-saying' look. "I mean, they will be joining you for school too." a small smile managed to crept up your face as you disappear behind the doors. *At least lulu is with me* you smirked at how Myungsoo's reaction will be like when he finds out what you'd become.