Seoul High

Learning to Love again

 

 


 

Author's pov :

 

You look out of the car window and sigh as you saw the crowd of fans outside waiting for you guys to step out of the limo. Hyorin placed a comforting hand over your shoulder and gave you a warm smile which you in return gave her a small one. You squeeze her hand that was one your shoulder indicating that you were okay. 

"Tell me why am I here performing instead of preparing for my official debut stage?" you turned and glared at your manager who flinched and avoided your gaze. He cleared his throat and moved away a little, looking out of the window seeing the massive crowd, crowding around the limo as it is parked at one of the lots at the school car park which was just in front of the school. The crowd was chanting yours and sistar's name but you guys just ignored it as it was still early and didn't want to be swallowed by the crowd. The five of them that were just sitting there looking at both of you were trying to muffle up their snickering but failed. 

"Aish, why are you laughing at me?!" the manager rolled up the piece of paper in his hands and used it to lighlty smack Luhan's head. Luhan snapped his head up and now it was his turn to glare at your manager. By now the manager was cowering in fear while the rest of you just laugh at his reaction. Although Luhan wasn't from the same company, he still insisted on being in the same car as you.  

"You haven't answer my question yet," you look at him with your usual blank expression that even your friends couldn't understand. 

"Because this is just a school concert, just treat it like a practice round arraso? Don't worry, you will do just fine, in fact you could even debut now." your manager joked but you continue to stare at him with your brown orbs. 

"Ah wae? Stop starring at people like that if not you're gonna scare your fans away." he clear his throat and faked a cough. A sigh escape your glossy pink lips, letting out a low chuckle while shaking your head in disbelief. 

"Arraso, don't worry even if they're scared of me, you'll still think of something to get my fans back." you smirked but it turned into a smile as you saw your manager head turned towards you again and gritted his teeth.

"You know me too well, Jieun ah." he said in between clench teeth. You nodded your head in agreement. 

"Ah hyung!" Luhan suddenly jumped from his seat like he suddenly remembered something. The five of you including your manager stare at him with a 'what-now' face.

"Wae?" your manager asked, checking his phone for the time. 

"You said you were gonna treat me food?! I'm hungry now." Luhan peered at his hyung for an answer but all he get was a nod and that's it. Luhan pouted and rested his head on your lap which you didn't even bother pushing it off like the other time. He would just keep on coming back. At the same time, his stomach growled making everyone in the car to laugh while he blushed like a girl.

"Kaja." your manager threw a glance at all of you before opening the door and steping out but not before letting the guards to make way him and you guys of course. One by one, each member of Sistar came out of the limo which cause all their fans to erupt in cheers and their chanting of Sistar's names just got louder by the minute. 

"Aish why can't we just have a break for one second." you mumble under your breathe but Luhan heard it and peck your cheeks which in result you shot him your famous glare but he didn't care and just went out of the limo before you could. You curse under your breathe when it became too loud for your liking as you knew that their favourite 'Oppa' coming out of the same car as you had caught them off guard. You were wondering why you even agreed on becoming a idol. Sighing you took a step out of the limo, keeping a poker face on. You slip on a pair of shades as you didn't really want to face the crowds especially when they are from Seoul High.

The fans of Sistar and Luhan went wild on the sight of the new rising star. Although you hadn't officialy debutted yet but you had already released the trailer for your debut song which was a hit and the responce was far better than any other group they had ever seen. You look at all the faces of your fans and flash them your smile which would cause them to either faint or go crazy. In your head you were already scoffing at the sight as you thought that idols were still the same as other people just that they had the chance to go up on stage. You were also thinking about how all this people couldn't regonise who you were, the girl who the whole of Seoul High hated and was disgusted even by the sight of the Lee Sunyong they knew. 

Smirking you look at the side of the school wall that was painted with 'Seoul High'. *Nothing has changed, still the same, everything and also every person.* your smirk grew wider at the thought of the time where Myungsoo had humiliate you in front of the entire school. *I'll make sure that the last one standing isn't you but me* the hatred in you that was bottle up inside of you are slowly overflowing as you no longer can take the pain that still haunted you in your dreams ever night.