Chapter 8: Present opening..

P.S I love you.. [HIATUS]

Chapter 8: Present Opening..

Present - K.Will feat Eun Ji Won..

[ fixed / unfixed ]

The locket shows the picture of Yongguk and jieun on the other sides and Daehyun and Hyunra on the other..

"UWAAH!" Hyunra exclaimed.. Daehyun peeked at it from behind her shoulder and he-too,exclaimed..

"Hyunra,open my present.."Yongguk urged her.. as Hyunra tear the wrapping paper revealing a white box.....

She opened the box and find another box but this time its a velvet, red box.. "Are you joking??"Hyunra laughed and looked at Yongguk-knowing exactly what's inside it..a necklace..

A necklace with her name spelled with a tiny diamond dangle.. yongguk took it out and hook it for Hyunra..

A VERY wide smile plastered across Hyunra's face.."Gomawo oppa~~~"Hyunra hugged Yongguk while he just laugh it off..

"Anyway... SONG SEUNGHYUN! Where's my present??"Hyunra joked as Seunghyunchuckled and gave her a box.. he then put his arms on her shoulder..

Hyunra loosened the ribbon and hang it on Seunghyun's neck..  But when she open the box,there's

UNDERWEARSUNDERWEARSUNDERWEARS... CALVINKLEIN'S UNDERWEARS...

"Mwoyaa~~~~"Hyunra laughed.. The room was then burst into a fit of laughter.. "Keep looking~~"Seunghyun said..

Hyunra flip underwears after underwears. Then,there's a picture of them together-framed... 

Their back was facing each other as Seunghyun smiled at the camera while Hyunra has her sulking face on and her arms folded..

"Awww~~ you're a real softie you know that?"Hyunra faked sob and punch him in the arm."It's just because its your birthday today.."He chuckled and poked her sides..

Hyunra Kicked his legs.. Jieun knew a fight would be starting soon so,she seperate the two.. The duo just laugh.. Hyunra went to Seunghyun and hugged him,slightly pinching his sides.. 

"Okayokay~ Let's eat,eh?"Daehyun said.. 

"You and your food.."The room chorused..All of them look at each other and laughed as Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck..

"Its Red velvet.. what do you expect..." Daehyun laughed as they starts to cut the cake and eat and drink and chat and play games..

 

[A/N] 

That's all~~ this is my update for now~~ Isn't Daehyun going to give Hyunra anything? Everyone brought presents for her except for Daehyun.. will he give her something?? nyehehehe *wiggle fingers*