Chapter 6: Surprise event..

P.S I love you.. [HIATUS]

Chapter 6: Surprise Event..

The Day We Fell In Love - Park Shin hye

[ fixed / unfixed ]

DAEHYUN'S POV

*That night*

I poked my head out from the door and found the hallway's empty..which means,Hyunra went inside her room..

Coast clear.. I tiptoed and quickly went to the recipient counter and ask for the event-tomorrow night..

-The event Night-

( [A/N] but let's go to Hyunra first XD )

Hyunra's POV 

 

난 심심해!!(I'm bored!!)  Jieun unni and Yongguk oppa must have been going on a date.. Daehyun oppa?? Hmmm...

I don't know... He usually text me or call me... Aigooo~~ This outing is boring!!! 

*knock knock* someone knock my room door.. Without realising,I smile and went to answer the door..

"Daehyu~~n-"

"Annyeonghaseyo,Miss Hyunra?" One of the service was standing right at my door..I nodded..

"Miss Jieun left a note for you.."He gave the note as i bow in a matter of respect and close the door..

I tear the opening and a vintage old paper which i saw in Jieun unnie's notebook lay in there..

 

   Hyunra,

                      I fought with YOUR oppa.. can you PLEASE meet me in the penthouse at the rooftop? 

지금!!(Now!!) ="(

                                                                                                                         -Jieun unnie...

 

I widened my eyes.. I slipped in my vintage shorts and pulled out a random  top..

I quickly ran  towards the  elevator and well,wait for it.. But...why must it be at  the  rooftop?.. hmm..weird..

 

Meanwhile.....

"YAAAH!! Ppali!! Get the  cake! waitwait.. give it to Jieun! wait! Aaargh! Who's  holding  the cake?!"Daehyun panicked..
"Me me me!!"Jieun said and took the cake.

EVERYONE is there-at  the  rooftop-.. It's a surprise birthday party for Hyunra.. Zelo,Youngjae,Minhwan,Seunghyun ,Jongup,

Hongki,Jonghoon,Jaejin,Himchan,Hyosung,Zinger,Sunhwa,Jieun,Yongguk and  Daehyun's there too..

 

As  they  get  in to  their  positions,Jieun  gave  a  sign  to  the service  to switch off  the lights  in  the  room..

The only thing they could see is the candles on the cake as they anticipatedly wait for Hyunra..

 

*Creak...*

 

[A/N]

The room at the rooftop.. There's a wooden  door at the other side.. :DD