Chapter 7: Birthday surprise!

P.S I love you.. [HIATUS]

Chapter 7: Birthday Surprise!

Be Mine - 2NE1

[ fixed / unfixed ]

(*creak*)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

"SURPRISE!!!" cheers and confetti flew around the room as the lights went on,

showing everyone around the room.Hyunra can't explain how happy she was.. Tears of joy roll down her cheeks..

Jieun-who is holding the cake went forward towards her as Daehyun ran backhugged her and kissed her cheek.While doing that,he rock

their body right to left. while whispering,"Happy Birthday Song Hyunra.." Yongguk hold up a notepad sized present and gave it to her.

"Happy Birthday Song Hyunra.."Yongguk ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Now birthday girl,Make a wish and blow the candle~~ This is heavy.. "Jieun smiled sheepishly..

The ones at the back quieten down as she close her eyes.. and within a second,she blew the candles.

Everyone cheered.Jongup,Seunghyun and sunhwa went crazy.. Hyunra opened her eyes and smiled.

Jieun put down the cake and hugged her sister- her hair lovingly.."Baby girl,Happy birthday.."Jieun wished her.

Hyunra was about to cry but Jieun suddenly spoke up.."eep! Big girls don't cry do they? Ok.. I have something for you.." Jieun 

reached for her pokect.."Close your eyes and give me your hand." Hyunra closed her eyes and put out her right hand.

Something cold and quite heavy was wrapped around her wrist.."Ok.. Open your eyes"She opened her eyes and looked at her wrist..

Its a charm bracelet.. There's a diamond,a locket,a music note and a heart..

"The diamond represents you.. You're tough,fragile,beautiful and one in a million...

And the music notes represents how you love singing..

The heart shows my love is with you no matter how far we are.."Jieun said..

"The locket??"Hyunra asked.. "Open it then..."Jieun said smiling at her and leaned on yongguk..

her hands reached the locket as she opened it.. 

 

[A/N] 

CLIFFHANGER!!! :PPP