Chapter 3: Live while we're young (part 1)

P.S I love you.. [HIATUS]

Chapter 3: Live while we're young (part 1)

BAP - Stop It..

[Fixed / Unfixed]

*BEEP* Hyunra,Daehyun and Jieun turn their heads towards the door.

"Jieun unnie..You never told me that Yongguk oppa finally passed his driving license.."Hyunra gave Jieun a weird look. "He doesn't tell me too.."Jieun went towards the door."Hey babes," Yongguk was standing outside the door with a black suv."Oppa!!!" Hyunra ran towards Yongguk.Hyunra treats Yongguk like her own brother.Yongguk really love her as his own sister.Yongguk is Jieun's boyfriend.(A/N: BangSong shipper!!!) "Baby sister~"Yongguk wrap his arm around her,embracing tightly around her.Daehyun and Jieun stand at the doorframe,dumbfounded.Daehyun sighed and went towards Hyunra and wrap his arms around her waist."You have something to do.."He said and carry her to the door as Yongguk chuckled."Yong~ Where are we going?"Jieun asked Yongguk."We're going for a roadtrip at Jeju!!!" Yongguk flasehd his gummy smile."Waah!!!"Jieun shriek."Thanks baby!" Jieun hugged YOngguk and peck his cheek."Go and pack your clothes for 3 nights..""Nara,Daehyun!Pack your bags for...3nights!"Jieun called out."Arasso~"both of them said.

"Then what about yours,Hyung??" Daehyun turned and ask.Yongguk just using his eyes and look at back to show daehyun his bag.*This hyung is really something* He talked to himself.He then quickly went to his house to pack his bag.

 

|*The Song's House*|

 

"Hyunra..Which one is better??'This pink bikini or the black one?" Jieun asked Hyunra."Unnie...PPallijuseyo.."Hyunra whined.."The black one is better .."She went on and on.. "AISH!UNNIE!Just pick anything that looks nice to you..."Hyunra,who was getting impatient, rolled her eyes..After waiting for Jieun for 20 mins,Hyunra start to become restless and decide to help her sister."Unnie..I suggest you go to the car while i'll be choosing your clothes,arasso??"Jieun nodded happily then thanked her and went into the  car.*phew!That's easy..*She blew a raspberry

 

-Meanwhile in the car-

 

"Aigoo..Those girls.."Daehyun just shook his head.When they saw Jieun ONLY,Daehyun started to ask Hyunra,"Where is Hyunra??" "You know her right??She'll be mad whenever i chose clothes for a longtime."Then she smile sheepishly.They then start to discuss something without Hyunra knowing.

 

*Back to Song's House*

 

After 10mins packing,finally Hyunra ready to set when suddenly heard a knock on the door.She opened the door and saw Daehyun."need help?" Daehyun offered to help.Hyunra then gave her bag while she carried Jieun's bag.They went into the car and ready to set off."Jeju-do..Here we go!!!!"Everybody all cheered and excited to go there.

 

The trio-Yongguk,Daehyun and Jieun is still thinking and hoping that what they were planning went smooth..

While poor Hyunra doesn't know anything thought about what they were going to do when they arrived..

 

 

 

A/n: does hyunra's POV is diffrent than others??why??hmm...will be reveal..*devil laugh*

oh yeah...oh yeah thanks to Daera123 finally i become co-author!!!!! ^^

oh yeah....Happy birthday Daera123~!!!

 

-BLOCKFINITE