Sorry.. NOT AN UPDATE..

P.S I love you.. [HIATUS]

I might be late to update this news but well.. i have to... 

Recently at 11December,i woke up and well.. do my usual routine,scroll down my facebook timeline.. and i saw this article about SECRET's car accident earlier that morning,and as a SECRETIME,i cried.. yes..i cried.. i cried sooo hard.. Thats how much i really love them.. and well,

Zinger fractured her ribs and bruised her lungs while the others just had light injuries(including their manager)..

They were told to go home accept for Zinger who was warded.. and also-they were told to cancel ALL their programs/schedule till 28December.. And by ALL program,it includes Sunhwa's "We Got Married'

An eyewitness speaks up.. 

"After crossing the bridge and moving to the first lane on the right, [the vehicle] turned in a large U-shape as if it were slipping [on ice],"

"[The van] really flew. It was like watching an action movie; it flew in the air and landed. It was really not good. Sunhwa came out of the vehicle and expressed she was in pain; she didn’t look good at all. That’s why I didn’t recognize her at first. Later, maybe Zinger or someone came out through the back."

 

But the other members still has an injuries..

Hyosung has a half cast on her left foot.. Sunhwa has injuries on her face while Jieun has a bruise on her legs and will be treated continuously..

Since Zinger stays in the hospital,she'll get continuous treatments in hospital while the others might have to go to the hospital continuously for treatments....

TSentertainment updated,

"Sunhwa, Ji Eun, and Hyosung were all confirmed to have no serious injuries in their additional checkup. The accident happened only just recently, so they haven’t mentioned any other injuries other than the scrapes and bruises. However, since car accidents can have after shocks, they will be treated regularly at hospitals for a while until they are fully healed."

 

And for Zinger, she'll have to rest for 2-4 weeks.. and Zinger posted on her twitter for the first time after the accident..

Zinger twitter update,

"After collecting my mind and reading the news, I started looking at all the comments. [The replies are too much.] I’m asking you to think about whether you could post those words if it was your family member or someone you love who was in the same position. Though my body and strength are weak, it’s getting hard for my heart too."

To me,its very dissappointing how other fans TOTALLY disrespects them.. Like,how will it feels like if someone you guys love or even worse-your family members,went into an accident like them.. Wouldn't you guys be worried and would support them no matter what right? Zinger is still weak and she's sick! so just keep your feelings for yourselves! There's no need to post in public since you guys know that they would be reading it.. I would really want them(the bad ones XD) to apologize to them.. its really rude.. GOSH! ok..

 

Anyway, Kwanghee called Sunhwa right after the accident.. After a while,BAP,Yoo Youngjae,posted on his twitter that secret is alright..

 

Youngjae's Twitter update:

"Thankfully all of the Secret seniors are alright! They’re doing alright so don’t worry too much! ^_^ Let’s laugh together now hahahahahahoho"

So... thats all... :DD

This is for you HATERS!!

  

 

  

  

 

*Pictures not mine..Credits go to all their owners.. :DD