Six

My Oppa

On the next day, you woke up very early because you can't sleep regarding on what's happening to your parent's company.

I'm sorry appa, omma. I can't take care of your company. You thought while sitting on your bed.

You does want to safe the company but you know that you can't because you were not intrested in doing that business. Even your appa and omma knows that.

Your interest in music, singing and dancing are very deep in your life. 

 

Downstairs.....

" Ms. Lee, is the conference when good?" , asked Mr. Kim.

" Yeah. But there is one more problem that we have to settle. All of us must accept this" , she said in front of Mr. Kim, the maids and the gardener before continue.

" This house..... after the conference, one of the reporter asked me wether this house is going to be sold or not to pay the workers, and one of the board director of the company said that, that is the only way to pay their payment. " , Ms. Lee stated.

After that, all of them knows what Ms. Lee's going to say and the situation becomes tensed.

" Jiae ssi have to sell this house. "

" But is there another way to pay the worker? " , Mr. Kim asked solemnly.

" I'm afraid that that is the only way to solve this problem" , Ms. Lee said.

" Then, how about us? Are we going to leave her? " , one of the maid spoke.

There was a long silence...................

Until some voice broke the silence.

" Are you guys going to leave me?" , you said.

" No...it's not like that... Jiae ssi!!" , Ms. Lee could'nt finished her sentence after you ran upstairs while crying.

You ran to your room and crying .

 

"Now everyone is going to leave me. "

You talked to yourself and forgot that you still have another person in your life that is your real family, the Byun's family.

Suddenly your heard a knock on your door and you said,

" Leave me alone! You guys want to leave me right? Now go!" , You screamed while sobbing.

You heard a crack sound and you know that someone is entering your room.

" Jiae ssi.. please don't be like this," Ms. Lee said while caressed your hair.

" You have me, Mr. Kim and all the people downstairs. We love you. Did you know that?" , she said and can't help but cry too.

" We will always be by your side, arasso? " , she added.

You hugged her and you nodded.

 

As you were cool down a little bit, you asked her, 

" Unnie,"

" Hm?"

" If this house is going to be sold soon, where do I live?" 

" You are going to stay with me for sure." Ms. Lee replied while smiling.

 

Week later........

" Hah~ I'm going to move to my new house today. I mean, unnie's house. Sorry that I abandoned you guys these few weeks. Hehehe " , you smiled sheepishly while talking to no other than the poster of Exo.

" I will not forget you guys, arasso?" , there you go again.

" Are you guys mad at me?" , you talked again while making a face at them. The poster that can't even talk.

" Arasso.. I will bring you guys with me" , you added and wrap it into your bag.

" Agassi? Who are you talking to?" , Mr. Kim asked with a question looked on his face.

" Urmm.... nothing. Hihi.." , Arghh!! It's so embarassing!

" Arasso.. are you ready? We are going to leave soon." He said.

" Hm.. yeah.. Let's go now." 

Downstairs, the maids, gardener and Ms. Lee were waiting for you.

Before you leave, you thanked them for taking care of you and this house.

And you hugged them for the last time and bid goodbyes.

Thanks to all of you. I really appreciate it. I will not forget you guys.

 

tumblr_mf7o1lu3Xq1ricuj7o1_500.jpg

After you put all your bags and luggage in the trunk, you sit at the passenger sit and fasten your sitbelt.

" Jiae ssi, did you bring all your stuff? " , Ms. Lee asked you while starting the engine.

" Yeah.." , you replied and added,

" Unnie, can i have a request please?" 

" Hm.. what is it?"

" Can you please don't call me with honorafic anymore, cause I'm not your boss. And you can use banmal to talk to me okay unnie? , you said while making a pout lips.

" Hahaha... you are such a humble girl." , she laughed.

" Please........bbuing bbuing!" , you whined while making the Korea's famous aegyo.

" Dehh..dehhh.. arasso.. Are you ready, Jiae~ahh?" , she said and you nodded while smiling.

" I'm ready! Chulbal~" , you said while make a fist in the air. In the car.

This is not the end, this is just a beginning of my life.

 

 

Hye! is this long enough? Haha.. so much idea for today. And here is for those who don't know these words. But i think you guys know it right.. hehe

Banmal - talking with not using honorafic

Chulbal - start

Bbuing bbuing - these are the example

tumblr_mf6ndzLW6a1s0sj1jo1_500.gif

tumblr_medpxstO1m1rpv5wco1_250.gif

tumblr_m9gygoRJUG1racxpgo1_400.gif

tumblr_medpxstO1m1rpv5wco6_250.gif

tumblr_md2rrkAvYk1rkueb0o1_250.gif

tumblr_mcq7u1tOQJ1rflvieo8_250.gif

tumblr_mbwn8gVpRw1qky25go3_250.gif

tumblr_m91leeOLGT1rb4oubo6_250.gif

tumblr_m6975oagJg1rxm3vuo1_250.gif

i can't find d.o's, chen's and baekhyun's bbuing bbuing :(

But they are still cute, right?

That should be enough ;)