One

My Oppa

"Kringggg! Kringggg!",

the phone is ringing like a crazy frog (you know what i mean...it's luhan hihi) and you just lying on the bed as you humming your favourite song, which is 'Into Your World' while staring at a gigantic poster of Exo.

lights bedroom bed f

 

"Oh my god! who the hell is interupting me with my boys?!".

Within a minute, you ran towards the phone and picked it up. "Yoboseyo?" you ask.

"Chosohamnida, is this Mrs. Byun's house?".

You narrowed your eyebrow as you said "Yes,it is and i'm her daughter".

The man on the phone said, "Would you please come to _____ hospital, your omma was involved in an accident".

You don't even know how to react until he said, "Please come here faster, your omma is dying".

Without thinking twice, you reached out your cardigan and ran towards the door.

Please omma, don't leave me.

 

About twenty minutes later, you arrived at the hospital and sprint to the receptionist desk. The nurse in charged ask you, " Yes, may i help you?".

"May i know which room is Mrs. Byun's, the patient who had an accident just now?" you asked panickly.

"Oh, she is in room number 122".

"Thanks", you greeted her and head towards the room.

As you arrived, there was a few people that you might know which is your mom's employee. Suddenly, your mom's secretary, Ms. Lee called you, "Agashi, please hurry up, your omma wants to talk to you".

Without hesitation, you ran towards her bed as you were trying to hold your tears.

tumblr_m7r87dyjyl1r2zl0o.jpg

"Jiae, you are here?" .

"Yeah omma, i'm here", you said as a drop of tears fall from your eyes.

Your mom continued by saying, "Jiae~ah, mianhae".

You shook your head and says,"Anniyo omma, there is no need to be sorry".

"No Jiae, mianhae.... jeongmal mianhae.. for not taking care of you as your late appa's will".

Your omma said as she cries harder than before.

Yeah, she is right. She is not taking care of you after your appa's dead as she was too busy with her company. She has no time to play with you when you are still young. And now, she is feeling really guilty for not doing her job as your mother.

You, again, shook your head and reassured her by saying, "Anniyo omma, you did a great job as my mother. You are the best mother in the whole world. No one can replace you. And i know that appa is proud of you, omma", and you smile.

 

By then, your mom smile and said, "I have to go now, Jiae, take care of yourself and.." she gulped several times and says, "mianhae... saranghae my lovely daughter"

You know exactly what she means, "An..andwae..andwae! Omma....omma...ireona..ireonaseyo...omma ireona..don't leave me.. You can't leave me!", while sobbing.

Please mom, be strong!. 

Suddenly, you heard a long beep sound.

Your mind went blank and you shook you mom's dead body while screaming all your heart, "Andwae.....omma... ireona..omma.. don't leave me! Omma!!!". 

Your legs began to numb as you were trying to figure out what's happening.

And then, your mind turns black.

 

 

There goes my first chapter, it's kind of lame but just ignore it and enjoy the story!  I know there were a lot of grammatical error - sorry :( I will try to update more for you guys!

p/s : Do comment or give me some ideas. And do subscribe, if you want :p