Two

My Oppa

"Jiae~ahh"

"Omma! You didn't leave me right?"

"Jiae, i want you to promise me something"

"... anything for you as long as you happy, omma"

"I want you to promise me to be happy and have a wonderful life"

"I will omma, but as long as you  are not leaving me, i will be happy forever"

"No honey, i have to leave you"

"No omma...andwae.. please don't leave me..."

Just then, a white shadow appear as your omma disappear from your sight.

"Omma!!!! omma!!!" You shout . Suddenly you  feels that someone shook you vigorously.

"Agashi...agashi..ireonaseyo...agashi..." 

You open your eyes and you saw Ms. Lee was right in front of you. Without thinking, you wake up and ran towards the room's door.

Why is everyone that i loved leave me?? Why?

 

Meanwhile...

"Arasso?" "Dehh", Exo's members replied to their manager. The rookie idol, Exo K and Exo M, has a practice at SM building  today. They don't have time to rest, and some of the members are injured or get sick. (Lay T_T)

Suho, as  the leader of Exo K grin as he said, " Who wants chicken?"

"Me" 

"Me!"

"Me want it!!!!!!!!"

"I love you hyung~"

"Meeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ oohhh yeahhh!"

"Luhan wants it"

"Me too"

"I want it"

"I do!"

"So do I"

He and Kris the duizhang of Exo M just smiled widely at their dorky reactions.

"Oh, and i want bubble tea too", Sehun said.

"Okay...okay... so who will pay?"

"Suho hyung...you are the one who offered, you are the one to pay..." Kai said as he shrugged. Pabo hyung.

"Ohhh... ahha..hahha.. yeah. you are right", Suho replied while laughing awkwardly.

"Okay then.. who is going to buy it? Anyone??"

By that time, Kris, who were the nearest ran away and says, " I'm not going. The last time we have a meal together, i was the one who bought it"

"Suho hyung.. i will go", Baekhyun suddenly raised his hand and go towards Suho.

"What?" Suho asked him as Baekhyun come nearer towards him.

"I said..i wil go", Baekhyun added.

"Oh..okay", Suho said and smile towards Baekhyun. Suho added, " What were you waiting for?"

"The money", Baekhyun said.

"Ohh.. yeah. I forgot. Wait a minute", Suho ran towards his bagpack and take out his wallet.

"Buys only chicken and bubble tea for Sehun, arasso?"

"But...hyung", Tao asked

"Yes Tao.." Suho asked him back.

"I want it too" Tao said as he sheepishly smile towards Suho.

"You want what?" Suho asked him again.

By this time, Lay spoke, " Suho~yahh, i thought i am the one who always forgot"

And suddenly, everyone in the room burst out laughing.

"I don't forgot things like you Lay, I just.....", everyone is waiting for him to answer and suddenly Kris save him by answering,

" He have so many thoughts in his mind. Just make it clear next time, arasso?"

"Dehhhh~" , they all replied.

Suho smile while mouthing 'gomawo' to Kris.

"Okay, Baekhyun, buys chicken and two bubble tea.. you know which one is their favourite right?"

"Dehh hyung.. i know". Baekhyun grin widely at the maknae's of Exo K and Exo M.

"Okay.. i will go now.. Is there anyone who wants to join me?" Baekhyun asked.

Suddenly, all of the members including Suho were pretending to do other things and busy themselves like..

Sehun suddenly opened his work book and asked Luhan and Xiumin to taught him,

Lay and Kai suddenly get up and the mp3 -  the signed that they want to have a dance practice,

Tao suddenly make a backflip and take out his wushu stick and does wushu. What the hell. Baekhyun's thought.

The trio, D.O. , Chen and Suho were practicing their vocal by warming up their voice.

"Brrrrrrrrrrrr........bbbrrrrrrrr" - D.O

"Do re mi fa so la ti do~" - Chen

" From you....oohhhh~" - Suho (his part in 'Into Your World')

Chanyeol and Kris just having their Krisyeol time by chattering and laughing awkwardly.

Baekhyun give Kris a puppy-eye-look and he just said, " Sorry buddy, i am lazy right now". And suddenly he grab his son, Ace.

tumblr_md7l9kE9Gk1rtpd60o1_500.jpg

"Ace, would you like to join your Uncle Baekhyun?", and he make a baby's voice by saying, "Nope!" . Yeah..like a boss. Like father, like son. Baekhyun's thought.

"Yeollie...you are my friends, right?" Baekhyun said while speeding towards Chanyeol.

"Yes i am, but i am having a heart to heart conversation with Kris and Ace right now Baekk...."

"But pleaseeeee...you are my only hope" Baekhyun gives him a puppy-eye-look.

"Arasso....... stop doing that, Baekhyun!" . Chanyeol smacked Baekhyun's head and send him a glare.

Baekhyun just laughing like an ahjussi and flew towards the door.

His puppy-eye-look will never turns him down.

But how come that giant duizhang can ignore my precious puppy-eye-look? Oh yeah, i forgot. He has his son already. Yeah...right.. weird duizhang.

 

 

How is that ^^? Hope you guys like it! <3